Status: Hey readers, this is my very first story and I'm looking forward to your comments, they are much appreciated. You may have noticed that English is not my native language but I choose to write in English to make the story accessible to more people.

Somewhere in New York.

Norman-f*cking-Reedus!

When they left the bar, Sean already forgot about Lina and had his eyes laid on her friend, Ella. They were talking about how much Ella loved Sean as Young Indiana Jones and Sean shared some anecdotes of filming. She seemed to be hanging on Sean’s lips, which he liked. He loved being the centre of attention, especially the centre of a girl’s attention.
“Damnit, I must have lost my smokes…” Lina was rummaging through her handbag, occasionally cursing. “You can have mine. I’m going to get a new packet later.” “That’s sweet Norman, but I don’t want to steal your last cigarette from you. Let’s share!” Norman lit his cigarette. Lina looked at him fascinated. The way the held the cigarette and inhaled the smoke looked incredibly sexy to her. She couldn’t believe she was going to a party with Norman-fucking-Reedus! She was a big fan of The Walking Dead and never dreamed about meeting Darryl Dixon himself one day. Norman was way more handsome than his character on tv. He also seemed kinda insecure around women. She liked that. But still, she thought he could be more obvious if he was interested in her or not. Sure, he smiled at her several times inside the bar and yes, he agreed to come to the party with her, but she needed a sign that he truly liked her. Her hand trembled when Norman passed her the cigarette and accidently touched her. “Taxi’s here! Everyone get inside! I’ll be sitting in the back with Ella! After you, sweetheart.” Sean held the door open for Ella to get inside, while Lina opted for the seat next to driver and Norman got in the back next to Sean.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter, but you don't have to wait long for the next one.