Status: This one will take time but will probably have weekly updates.

Sometimes I Wish I Could Disappear

i want you to

He wanted me to kiss him? I stood there staring at him in total shock not knowing what to do. "Frank?" his voice sounds off. I quickly get out of my trance and stare at his big green eyes. I slowly walk towards him he didn't back up or anything. He began to start blushing and my feelings melted away right there for him. I pounced onto him catching him in surprise. I shoved him back into his apartment closing the door behind us. I then grab his perfect face and set my lips upon his very plump ones making him shudder under me. I wrap my arms around him pushing him toward the couch with him taking the bottom. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to do this, I must have him for ky own. He was giving off silent moans and shivering from my touch. I needed to hear this, i needed this, I'm very very much desperate for him.

"Frank," he says, I kept kissing everywhere. "Frank?" He says again, this time I stop and look up at him. "Yes," he looks at me kind of puzzled and my heart starts pounding in my ears, throat, and chest. Does he not want this? Did I make the move to fast? What did I do? "Your wonderful," he says and smiles. I started laughing, I was panicking for nothing. "I could say the same to you," I respond. He smiles and pulls me to his face where I lightly kiss him.

I began to creep my hands into his shirt and I felt the goosebumps rise on his skin, making me shiver knowing i can have him feel this way. He closes his eyes and sighs in contempt. I wanted more though. I am so selfish, I want more thinking he would give me more. I don't know what he's thinking but I hear light snoring from him. I sigh and get off of him. We did party pretty crazily. I should let him sleep..maybe I get sex tomorrow....

Dear God,
May I please fuck this wondrously sexy ass man, I need to feel him from the inside, so would you please go in his dream and speak such things to him.

XOXO Frank

Is he even a virgin? Poor guy, he has no idea what goes on in my head about him. I just wrote a mental letter to God. Frank your a creepy pedophilic fuck. I'm not a pedophile what am i saying? He's older than me! He is a very vulnerable man though. I think that's why the guys take advantage of him a lot. He feels the need to let himself be walked upon and not needed. But little does he know how much i need him.

Dear Zack,
Do you realize how perfect you are? Your the sweetest, actually cutest guy I have ever met. Your really cute when you blush, sexy, when you play guitar, vulnerable, when you lay there with your legs wide open...
XOXO Frank

What the fuck? Creep creep creep. Frank your a creep. Stop staring at his ballsac. I can't. You can. Just fucking look at it! He looks huge. Oh dear, Zack your gonna be the end of me.
~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦~¦

"Rise and shine!" Zacks voice echos in my head. I snap my eyes open and see him standing over me. I smile and he sits down next to me. "Hi lovely," I respond rubbing my eyes. He smiles really big and I notice all he's wearing his a robe. I smirk at him and he furrows his eyebrows at me. I stand up and move closer to him, pushing him onto his back. He gasps and looks me in the eyes like almost begging for it. I rip open his robe and see him naked. I felt my mouth water, he blushes a bright red. I lean in and kiss him on the cheek and whisper, "your beautiful." He looks down and kiss his forehead. I quickly get out of my pants and sit between his legs. Anticipating every moment. He quickly gave me lube and I did the business of what had to be done. I slip inside feeling pleasured already. I thrust into him and listen to every moan. "Oh Frank....Fuck me....Frank!"

"Frank!" I wake with a shove to my shoulder. I rub my eyes and see Zack standing there smirking at me. He wasn't in a robe, just the clothes from last night. "I see someone was having an amazing dream," he states. He eyes my morning wood. I look down and look at him in horror. He chuckles a d pats my shoulder. "Wanna help me with that?" I ask him, to put me out of the awkward spot. How mean! I know. He gulps and his eyes bulge. "Uh...if you want me to...um...I dont know....um I...I..." He stutters. I chuckle at his cuteness.

"I insist Zacky baby," I smile brightly at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh geez. I don't know how to apologize other than here's a chapter. Right now I'm not in a great emotional state. I'm cutting again and I'm trying to stop, but so far so good. I broke but yaknow such as life. As always I love you guys oh so much!! Thank you. You mean a lot to me.
With my unconditional love,
Zee