The Forgotten Princess

The heroine of this story is Anniana Gragona, long forgotten princess of Esan. She grew up with mermaids, learning magic from the seclusive elves themselves. She wants nothing more than to live her life amongst the mermaids in tranquility, but when an old prophecy arises, foretelling of the Forgotten Princess who would reunite the kingdoms of Esan and Atra, she knows it's her the old parchment is speaking of. She must leave her home, trying to avoid the knights on search for the elusive Princess, whom girls all over the kingdoms are impersonating, for the true princess gets a shot at the prince of Atra. But as fate would have it, she just can't seem to avoid one Atran knight by the name of Jonathan, who turns out to be the Prince of Atra himself! Will Anniana continue to run from her fate as the Forgotten Princess, or will she give in to her destiny, and let the prophecy take it's course?
  1. The Prophecy (Prologue)
    The prophecy foretelling the Forgotten Princess
  2. A Favor (Chapter 1)
    Meet Anniana, Jonathan, and the tree nymph Willa
  3. Lock Picking (Chapter 2)
    Anniana gets captured shortly, and you meet her familiar, Firefly!
  4. Crystal and Latrissa (Chapter 3)
    Is this Jonathan dude following her? Or is it just luck?
  5. Memories (Chapter 4)
    Meet Firease, a dragon in need of help.
  6. Who Are You? (Chapter 5)
    Annia finds Jonathan, and learns a few things...