Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

moved out to move in.

March 7th

I was loading last box into my trunk. I turned around and kissed my little sister Emily's cheek. She was crying.

" common emmie don't cry. I'll call you and you can come over when ever you like ok." I said holding her rosie red cheeks gently. I felt her tears roll down my thumbs. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her. She held her head down and started crying even more.

" I have an idea emmie let's go." I said grabbing her hand. I sat down in the drivers seat and placed her on my lap. I started the car and pulled out of the drive way. I was in control of the gas, break, and everything else but the wheel. I let her steer the car.

" Where to emmie darling?" I asked placing hands on her lap.

" Angels Icecream." She said. That place wasn't so far.

----------------------------------
-----------------
----------------------------------

When we got there I unbuttoned my seat belt and let her out. I watched her skip in the place. I walked in and saw her talking to a bunch of strangers. I rolled my eyes at her. Soon I heard her screaming. I looked back at her and I saw her starring at The Justin Bieber. I ran over to her and placed my hand in hers. I watched him look at me up and down smiling then her turned his attention to Emily who was cheering and jumping up and down. He smirked her then bit his lip. That idiot. She's a eleven year old girl.

" hey beautiful girls." He said keeping his attention on emmie. I grabbed her hand even tighter then turned in my heel and walked away. I walked us over to the ice cream stand. I ordered to vanilla ice cream bowls.

After we finished our ice cream we drove back to her house.

" bye Adri I'll miss you." She said running back into the house.
I pulled out of the driveway and went straight home. I opened the trunk and grabbed the first box.

" I can help you with that." A tall skinny guy with black hair said. I smiled as he took the box out my hand.

( an hour later )

After all the unpacking we decided to take a rest. We plopped on the couch and sighed together.

" by the way I'm Christian mora." He said hugging my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled.

" I'm Adrianna Sommers." I said hugging his side. We let go and starred at each other for like three seconds.

" your eyes are awsome." He said. I thanked him and stood up I grabbed my laptop that was on the love seat in the corner. I opened it and went straight to Twitter. I quickly closed my laptop grabbed my phone that was ringing. I answered the call that was restricted. I Hung up after I answered it.

" well I better get going now, hey you should come over I'm having a party later in the day." He said with a look hoping that I would say yes.

" ok cool then, ill be over in about an hour or so." I said walking up my stairs. I heard him yell goodbye and then close the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay first chapter. I'll update after I update When all has fallen.