Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

drunkies ;)

CC POV:

I was snuggled up in the crook of Adrianna's neck. I removed my arms from around her waist. I stood up and put my pants and shirt back on. I grabed my shoes and headed out.

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up and CC was gone. I frowned because he said he would never leave my side.

I got in the shower and grabed my strawberry scented shampoo and body wash.

" I think ill follow you to the beginning." I sang.

" just to relive the start."

" and maybe then we'll remember to slow down."

" at all our favourite parts."

" ALL I WANTED WAS YOU YEEEAAH!!". I sang getting louder.

" Fuck my eyes!" I said washing the soap out of them.

I grabed my towel and walked out the bathroom. I walked downstairs.

" hey fish stick. " I heard CC say. I turned around and embraced him. I closed my eyes as he placed his hands on my waist. I felt myself dreaming him touching me all over. I groaned in pleasure as I bit my lip. I felt my towel slipping. I didn't think to pull it up.

" woah, what's up with the moaning and groaning." CC asked pulling up my towel. I smiled and played with my thumbs. He lifted my cheek. And smiled. I justed wanted to crash my lips into his bad.

" hey let's go to a bar!" He said grabbing ny hand and pulling me upstairs. I pulled out some black jeans and a plain white shirt. I grabbed my black wedges and leather jacket.

" nice, let's go now." He said pulling downstairs and out the front door.

( 1 hour later )

" I-I think we should go home n-now." CC slurred in a drunk accent.

" dude my house or yours." I giggled at him.

" whatever makes you happy fishie." He laughed.

" your house it is." I said grabbing his car keys.

( 10 minutes later. )

" come h-here." CC said barely able to stand. He stumbled on the couch. I tripped on his shoe and fell on top of him.

" I know your s-secret." He mumbled in my ear.
I bit my lip. I nibbled on my lip.

" my turn." He said leaning in and hitting my lip. I pulled him closer. I searched his mouth with my tongue. He groaned in a pleasing way. I felt his hand touch my skin tight jeans. I kicked off my shoes and let CC pull off jeans. He placed his hand in my underwear. He started rubbing slowly.

" CC " I moaned out.

" you like that?" He asked rubbing me faster. I kissed him once again to block my moans. I unbuttoned his pants and tilted my head back in satisfaction. He removed his hand and carried me upstairs. I kissed him on the way up. Tonight was the best night of my life.