Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

as this hurts me your just too addicting

CC's POV:

When I woke up Adri was asleep cuddling her leather jacket.

" why am I naked?" I asked myself while standing up. The first thought that came to mind was adri rapped me. I chuckled at the stupid thought and put on a fresh pair of clothes. I walked downstairs and saw jinxx and ashley sitting on the couch. They looked up and smirked at me.

" we went to Adri's house and she wasn't home." Ashley said standing up and crossing his arms. Jinxx intertwined his fingers and placed them behind his head.

" its not like that, me and Adrianna went to a bar last night and I guess she fell asleep here and I put her in my bed with me and I fell asleep." I said scratching my head. The both raised an eyebrow in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and sat next to jinxx.

" hey guys." I heard Adrianna yawn from the top of the stairs. I smiled at her then stood up. She walked down the stairs and hugged me.

Adrianna's POV:

I hugged CC remembering everything me and CC did last night. Last night I woke up and put my clothes back on. I didn't want CC to think I was a whore. I also did it because my past boyfriend would tell his friends the day after. I didn't want him to do that to me and make me seem like a slut. CC is like a drug. I had him once and I wanted him again. I can't get enough of him. I needed more. I didn't want to do this but its the best I could do to satisfy my cravings for him.

" I had fun yesterday!" He said releasing me. I smiled again and scratched my arm.

" we should go again today." I said looking up at him. He smirked then stuck his tongue out.

" ok, that sounds cool." He said. He hugged me again then pushed me out his house telling me to go get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor CC didn't remember a thing