Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

round two

CC's POV:

" dude give us one more." Adrianna slurred to the bar tender. He rolled his eyes and pouted two more cups of Hennessy. He turned around and went into the break employees lounge.

" pst, you see that." I mumbled in Adrianna's ear. She looked at the bottled of vodka and quickly snatched it. I laughed as I took a swing of it. She snatched it back from me as we stumbled out the bar.

" I-I wanna drive." She said pulling out my car keys out my pocket.

" uh... ( hickup ) no fishie." I said taking them back and getting in the car. I pulled out the parking lot and drove off.

( 10 minute )

" CC, I think we drank it all." Adrianna said throwing bottle into the street. I ran into my house and turned on the lights.

Adrianna's POV:

I walked into the house after CC. I sat on the couch then grabbed a pillow.

" hey, I think we had a awsome time." I said walking over to him. He smiled then pecked my cheek. I kissed his lip and bit his tongue. He pushed me to the couch without letting me out his hold. I smiled as I fell down. He reached his hand under my shirt and unhooked my bra.

( dear reader you can predict the rest sowwy.)