Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

Only The Truth Brings Pain

Adrianna's POV:

I quietly closed the door. I walked around CC's car and walked into my house. I closed my door and sat on my couch. My phone started to ring. I answered it and controlled my tears.

" you and boyfriend are going to be forever together, that is until he finds out your using him for the greedy pleasures of your body that you desperately need. You so pathetic Adrianna, I mean seriously, how can play with his heart. I hope he wasn't giving you his all." They said before the line came to a dead end. I started crying again. She was right. I was acting like a slut. Using CC for sex. I can't do this any more. I have to tell him the truth.

i walked upstairs and sat down on my bed. i grabbed CC bear and hugged him with all my might. i kissed the bears forehead. i set him next to me and got under my covers. i pulled my cover over us. i pulled the bear close to me.

( the next day )

i sat up and placed CC bear on the floor. i stood up and quickly got dressed.

after i got dressed walked over to CC's house. i quietly opened the door and walked upstairs. i heard laughing come from his room. i opened the door and walked in.

" hey fish stick!" he said walking over to hug me. i embraced him and inhaled his scent.

" CC we have to talk." i said pulling him out the room.

" sure, what's up?" he asked sitting at the top of the stairs. i sat next to him and sighed. i thought about how painful this would be to tell him every thing. i wouldn't blame him if he never wants to talk to me again. i used him for pleasure.

" CC i don't go out to bars with you for fun, i go because when we get drunk we get lost in the moment. and every time we get carried away. and you never seem to remember a thing. so i decided to keep it a secret from you. i don't want you to think im some slut you found on the street." i said looking down at our intertwined fingers. he soon let go of my hand and placed it on his lap. i stood up and walked down the stairs.

" i think it would be best if you left now adrianna." he said opening the door. i nodded then walked out of his house.