Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

make up

adrianna's pov:

November 8th, 12:46

i pulled up into my moms driveway. i honked the horn as emmie came running out the door.

" ok lets go." i said pulling out the driveway. she smiled and bounced with glee. i was taking her to a justin bieber concert. that little fuck face better not try any thing at the meet and greet. i will cut him.

" omg i cant believe im going to my very first concert. thank you so much adrianna!" she shrieked extremely loud. i smiled at her and looked back at the road.

( 4 hours later )

" thanks for coming i hope to see you guys soon." justin said to a bunch of groupies in front of us. i walked up to the table. he started drooling over emmie. he placed his hand on hers then signed the poster with the other.

" emmie." i warned her. slowly took her hand from under his. he grabbed the end of her finers then let go.

" you have one sexy name, and voice is even better" he said winking at her.

" ok thats it fucktard! shes too young for you so go fuck some groupie. because you cant have her. i dont give two squirts of piss about who you are. so dont give me that shit. im getting the fuck out of here. and if you want to get with my sister at least hit puberty first!" i scolded dragging emmie back to the car.

we drove back to my moms house. i dropped her off and headed home.

I flopped down on the couch then turned on the tv. I started watching family guy. I love family guy.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw CC looking at his shoes.

" hi." He said looking up at me then back at his shoes. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

" I'm sorry I called you a whore. And all I have to say is you were right I don't know what its like to be you. I shouldn't blame you for what happened. We decided to get drunk and I find both of us to blame. I don't wanna fight with you any more. I just wanna act like nothing happend and get on with our lives." He said.

I unfolded my arms and sighed. I quickly gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter than usual. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I played with the end of his shirt.

" I...I love you CC." Mumbled in his shirt so that only I could hear it.