Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

one real date

CC's POV:

" ready....set....CHUG!!!" Jake shouted as we all to a swing to our water bottle.

" fuck it. I'm out." Andy said throwing his almost half empty water bottle across the kitchen. Ashley gave in after. It was just me and Adrianna.

" done!" Me and Adri said together.

" again?!" Jake Ashley and Andy said together.

We both busted out into fits of laughter . We stood up and gave each other high fives.

" hey Adri can I ask you something?" I said. The guys oohed us then left the room.

" yeah what's up CC?" She asked closing the kitchen doors.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with Me. Tonight." Asked looking at her. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked out the front door.

(5 minutes later)

I sat next to her on the swing. She looked over at me and smiled.

" do you still think about what happened between us?" She asked me swinging a little.

" some times. But when I do I just push it out of my mind. I don't wanna remember things that hurt me." I answered her. She smiled and agreed with me.

I looked over at her and started swinging at the same pace as her.
We started swinging higher Intel we were going at opposite paces.

" wow." She said looking up at the stars.

" beautiful right?" I said looking down at our hands. They were holding each other. I slipped my fingers between hers.

" follow me." I said getting off the swing. We walked over to a circle with a bench in the middle. It was surrounded by trees with a perfect look up view of the sky.

We sat down on the bench. She placed her legs over mine.
I shifted so that she was laying in top of me facing the sky.

I looked over at her and just stared.

" what?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

" nothing." I said. We kept eye contact. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to hers. We pulled away and connected our lips again. We moved in sync. I moved my hands down to her sides. I stopped at her thighs and slowly rubbed them up and down.

I felt her arm creep its way up to my next and to my hair. She kept her fingers there and turned around to face me. She layed on my chest as I stroked her hair back.