Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

after the wasted storm

Adrianna's pov:

I was standing in Christian's kitchen getting my belly bitten pierced by a rookie who does piercings. I am pretty wasted. I kicked of my green vans and held my leg up in the air. People were looking at my tattoo of the Monster energy drink logo.

" Man this girl is awsome." I saw a semi-tall guy say. He had a tattoo on his stomach that said outlaw in all capital letters.

" you bet I am." I laughed within my drunkness. The guy doing my piercing was finally done. I jumped off the table and grabbed Christian's beer. He started laughing and then took the empty can away from me.

" dude, I-I'm beyond sober man. I-I need to go lay down. You know what I ( hickup ) am going to call you CC now." I said trying to sound as sober as possible.

" my friends already call me CC Adrianna." He said opening his front door. I tripped on the steps. I felt cc grab me by my waist.

" woah Adri, I think you should go home." He chuckled. I nodded my head and started walking to my house. I felt cc wrap his arms around my shoulders. I unlocked my door and stumbled in. I left the door open so I could inhale the sweet October air.

" 20 more days and then its Halloween huh?" I head cc ask. I Grunted to signal a agreement.

I jumped in my bed and started falling asleep.

October 12th

I woke up and saw a teddy bear and roses sitting on the foot of the bed. I read the note that was on the roses.

" hey Adrianna! You fell asleep last Night. I wished you a goodnight sleep and I also hope it came true. ;) oh, and um, I want you to meet my band mates so meet me at the park at 2:30" the note said.

I smiled at his note and looked at the bear. I hugged the bear with his war paint on it. It was too cute. I kissed the hear and looked at the green clock on the wall. It was 12:20. I quickly got dressed and ran out the house and headed straight for the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two.