Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

a day at magic mountain

CC's POV:

October 13th

" Are you sure she said we ALL can come?" Jake said before sitting next to Andy.

" Yes I'm sure, now get dressed now I'm going over to her house to see if she's ready." I said standing up and walking out the door. I walked around my car and then walked to her drive way.

I rang the doorbell. She didn't answer. I grabbed the backup key from under the welcome mat. I unlocked the door and closed it quietly. I tip toed up the stairs. I opened her door and I saw her snuggled up on the bear I gave her.

" aww!" I yelled starting to jump up and down on her bed. I took the bear and started throwing it in the air.

" cc what are doing!" Adrianna scolded. I shrugged and jumped off her bed. I threw the bear at her then ran downstairs. I flopped on the couch and turned in her X box. I decided to watch Ted.

I looked down at Adrianna who was standing in front of me.

" hey cc guess what." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her and scratched my hard with my index finger. She quickly pulled my pants down and ran for the door. I pulled my pants up and ran after her.

She was sitting on the couch between Andy and ashley.

" are you guys ready to go." I said shoving my hands in my pocket . They all nodded and walked to the car. Adrianna has a black hummer so we could all fit in it.

One hour later *

We parked the car and ran straight into the park. I was walking to go get cotton candy . I felt somebody watching me. I turned around and I saw Adrianna smiling at me. I looked down at her and smiled. I didnt realize we were at the cotton candy stand.

" um, two pink ones please." Adrianna said. She handed them the money and gave me one of the cotton candy.

" you should have let me buy." I said taking a pinch of my cotton.

" don't give me that crap cc. I paid so forget about it." She said taking some of my cotton candy.

" but-"

"No"

"I just-"

" I don't wanna hear it cc."

" I was trying to be nice."

" cc your already nice, abit to nice sometimes. So don't worry about it alright." She said looking up at me. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Awsome!! Cc let's go on colossal." She cheered jumping up and down. I grabed her hand and we walked over to the cart and sat down. I buckled the seat belt and put my arm over her shoulder. I felt the cart jerk then pull out its station.

" was awsome!! Dude let's go on superman next." I heard her say.

" ok but last roller coaster its getting late." I said she nodded her head and walked over.

" hold on, hell no. I'm not going on that." Andy said refusing because it was called superman. I rolled my eyes and got on the roller coaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Andy doesn't know what he's missing.