Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

teach me

CC's POV:

We were sitting in my garage playing with my drum set.

" teach me how to play?" She asked twirling the drumsticks with her fingers.

" sure, let's start with a song I'm used to playing." I said.

" its call rebel love song." I said starting. She copied every thing I did. Soon we put the song together in whole and it was perfect.

" I heard drums." Andy said walking into the garage. I pointed to Adrianna with my drumsticks. She smiled and hugged Andy.

" hey kiddie." Andy said hugging her back. I smiled at them then gave my drumsticks to Adri. She Sat down and started playing rebel love song. Andy smiled at her.

" awsome job fish stick." I said patting her back.

" thank you!" She said pressing the peddle under her foot.

( 1 hour later )

" thanks for teaching me that song CC." She said smiling at me.

" no problem fish stick." I said hugging her shoulders.

" ill see you tomarrow bud." She said before closing her door. I ran back over to my house and went straight to bed.

October 29th

Adrianna POV:

" what are going to be for Halloween." CC asked me. I looked up at him.

" I'm going to be dead strawberry shortcake." I said going down the adults isle for costumes. I found a strawberry shortcake costume. It wasn't for kids. It had soft see through stockings. It had a red flowing mini skirt. The shirt stopped at the chest area.

" that's cool." He said looking at costume. I smiled and grabbed my size. I walked over to the cashier and bought the costume.

" thanks for coming!" The lady said as I walked out the door side by side with CC.