Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

halloween

Halloween day 7:30pm

Adrianna's POV:

I walked downstairs to find a dead groom. His black hair had leaves in them. His ripped white shirt had a tire mark on it. His makeup was slurred and had dark circles under his eyes. I walked down the stairs and stood in front of him and smirked.

" you have shit on your face." I said wiping the crushed leaves off his face. She smiled at me.

" you have shit on your skirt." He said lifting up the skirt and wiping the makeup off. I looked up at him and hugged him. I felt him place his hands on my back. I shivered at his touch. I just wanted to push him into the couch and feel him plunge my throat. I moaned at the thought of him running his hands in my shirt and under my bra. I bit my lip and mentally slapped myself.

" woah, what was that?!" CC exclaimed while chuckling. I stopped bitting lip and looked at my shoes. He lifted my chin and smiled.

" let's go trick or treating huh." He said walking out the Door hand in hand with me. I looked at our matching converse. I smiled and crossed the street next to CC.

" aren't you guys a little old to be trick or treating?" Some guy asked.

" just as old as you nick." CC said leading me into the house. I sat down on the couch next to a couple of drunk guys.

" dude! Your so hot. I-I could ruin that body girl." One said checking me out. I rolled my eyes at him. He started kissing my cheek. I turned away from him.

" hey, look at me. I want you and I'm going to have you rather you want it or not." He said through his teeth. I was getting scared. Were is CC.