Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

not the best halloween yet

Adrianna POV:

" um." Is all I could make out. I struggled to remove myself from his grip. He pulled me upstairs. He pushed me in a room and locked the door. I tripped over my converse and fell on the bed.

He walked to me with a smirk. He jumped on the bed pinning me down my wrists. He pulled my arms over my head and held them with one hand. He used his other hand to reach on the drawer. He pulled out duck tape and two sets of handcuffs. I whinned in pain. My arms were getting tired and every time my arms fell he would force them to stay up.

He handcuffed my wrists and ankles to each post of the bed. He duck taped my mouth like ten times.

He started kissing behind my ear. I shivered as his alcohol scented breath reached my cheeks. I felt his heated hands touch my shirt. He was up shirt right now.

" no bra, doll I like." He smirked rubbing my boobs up and down and around. He kissed down my stomach and kissed my belly button ring. He started plunging my belly button with his tongue.
He started rubbing my leg up and down. He ripped off my skirt and underwear. He tore my shirt in half and ran his hot hands around my waist.

" hell no!" I heard CC say bursting in the room with a key in his hand. He punched the guy in his face and threw him off me.

" Adrianna I'm so sorry I won't let you out my sight again I promise." He said taking the duck tape off my mouth. He grabbed the bobby pin out my hair and picked the locks on the handcuffs. As soon as I was free I tackled him. He embraced my body making me feel safe. He took off his torn jacket and grabbed my underwear and mini skirt off the ground.

" p-please take me home." I sobbed in his white shirt. He picked me up and carried me out the house. We crossed the street and walked into my house. He placed me in my bed. I looked at him with blurry vision. I was laying on my soaking wet pillow. I watched him take off his pants and shirt then get into my bed. I turned to wall. I heard light snoring. Then I felt CC put his arms around my waist. I cried myself to sleep because the only person I would do that me would be CC. And that man was far from CC.