Long Live Us

Happy Anniversary

"Shit, Lisa, have you seen my promise ring?" I stood up straight looking up at my sister. I slept over at her and Alex's last night due to Jack being in the studio late. "No, I haven't, sorry lovely" She spoke back to me, looking around with me. "What am I supposed to tell Jack?!" I started to get nervous, wanting to cry, I kept myself together. "Honey, relax, its your two year anniversary, you're supposed to be getting all dolled up for the show tonight" I sat down on the couch, letting out a long sigh putting my knees up to my face. "Katie, don't beat yourself up, I'm sure at some point we'll find it, go get ready, I'll continue to look for it" I sat up, hugging my sister dragging myself up the stairs so I could get into the shower. Preparing the bathroom, I started up the shower, getting myself in letting the warm water fall on my skin. Tensed up from what's happened this morning "Hey, I'm gonna head over to the venue, I'll meet you there" peeking my head out the shower door "Sounds good, I'll be here soon" Lisa closed the door and as I shut the water off, I heard my phone go off. "shit" I murmured to myself as I picked it up, the text message being from Jack 'Lisa said you were on your way, baby. I love you!' I smiled to myself sending him a quick 'I love you too :)' I got my jeans on, putting on my sweater and some well needed accessories [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71516860]. I locked up the house and headed out to my car and headed my way to the arena.

-------
As I got out of my car, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "Rian? Oh my god, you scared me" "Sorry, Jack got worried so I came to find you" laughing he picked me up, carrying me inside the building. "I found the missing one" I giggled as he let me down, Jack coming over to me "Happy 2 year anniversary" he said, leaning down giving me a kiss. "Save it for later you two" Alex spoke, hugging him I nudged him in the shoulder. "Show time!" Matt yelled, making us all laugh a little, giving Jack another kiss I walked up the stage stairs with Lisa and Cassadee, standing between the two of them, Cassadee snapped a picture, tweeting it. As the lights came up, the crowds screaming became louder, Alex started to sing. Dancing around us girls kept our eyes on the boys. About the sixth song in Cass went up by Rian, Zack grabbed Lisa and spun her over to Alex and then he looked at me, shaking my head, laughing he grabbed spinning me to Lisa, then I was spun to Alex who spun me to Jack, catching me he smiled at me, giving me a soft kiss on my lips "Happy Anniversary, Love birds" Alex spoke into the mic as he started singing another song. Returning to the girls on the side "I regret wearing this long sleeved shirt" I said pushing up the sleeves, laughing with the other girls.

The show quickly finished as quick as it started. "Alright, come on guys, lets go get food" walking with Jack, he wrapped his arm around my waist kissing the side of my head as we got to the car, I handed him my keys and we got into the car, driving to the restaurant we did a lot of laughing and talking about the memories we've had over these two years, we pulled up to the restaurant noticing everyone else's car there "What is everyone else doing here?" Jack said nothing to me, just laughed a little "Come on, tell me!" I said poking at his side "I can't" he said laughing at me as we walked through the restaurant "Outside?" I asked, confused as to where my boyfriend was taking me "Who wants to be in a stuffy building like we were just in, it's beautiful outside" we walked up to the table, sitting down by everyone, taking sips from the champagne that was served to us, we ordered out food, starting to eat. Everyone was finished, "Katie, can you come the bathroom with us?" "Why?" Lisa looked to Cassadee "We never go alone, remember?" I laughed a little bit, walking with them "You guys are acting funny" I said, applying a fresh coat of mascara to my eye lashes. "We're not acting funny" Cassadee replied to me. I heard Lisa's phone go off, she looked at it and put it back in her pocket. Applying a little more lipstick to my lips "Alright, lets get back to the boys" Lisa said, leading us out, we walked back to the table sitting down. "Welcome back ladies" Zack said, leaning back in his chair, they all looked to me. Jack took my hand, looking around I stood up "Katie, it's been two years since the day I made the move and made you mine. Now I look at you right now and I've never been more in love with you than I am right now. Will you marry me?" I covered my mouth, the tears streaming, looking over at Lisa and Cassadee who both just smiled at me "Yes, Jack, Yes I will marry you" He slid the ring on my finger, hugging me "Celebration!" Alex said as a champagne bottle was popped and Jack kissed me, Alex took a picture and tweeted it in celebration. "Congratulations you guys" Lisa said, hugging me slightly crying, getting a hug from everyone. This was was the best night of my life and I wouldn't ask for anything else since now I have it all.