Long Live Us

Tour

"Are you sure you wanna go?" I laughed "Jack seriously, Matt said it was more than alright that I came with you, I think you need to stop worrying" continuing "I will worry, you're carrying precious cargo" he said walking over to putting his hand on my still growing tummy. "You're the one who said, you don't want to miss anything, well this way you want" "What about the bumps? what if it causes early labor" zipping the suite case I turned to him "Baby, seriously, we have a bus to get on, stop worrying or I'll be forced to chop your nuts off in your sleep" giving him a gentle kiss, I walked back over to the bed sitting down "The guys are on their way right now, there's still time for you to change your mind" walking passed him I put my hand on his stomach "Trust me, it'll be fine" I heard the honking outside "Our ride awaits" I walked downstairs and headed outside, the guys coming out of the bus "Don't even think about going to get your stuff, we'll grab it, go on the bus" Alex said giving me a hug, rubbing on the small bump on my belly "You know you guys, I can really do things on my own" laughing I climbed on the bus, Matt sitting on the couch "Hey small bump" laughing I sat next to him "Hey Matt" I said giving him a hug "How's our boy in there manning up to his pregnant girlfriend?" "He's wonderful, as soon as the bump started to show up, he's been protective as ever" "Good, it's not like we see him like this all time, but are you sure you're alright?" "I'm fine, I promise, this tour will be good for the baby to get used to her lifestyle" "You know, having a little girl is gonna bring you presents, spoiling and often being called Princess" "Oh believe me I know, I'm ready for it all" "I mean are you prepared, in case anything happens while we're on the road, I mean, it's gonna be a long tour" "I'm all prepared, you guys have nothing to worry about" Laughing he put his hand on my belly "welcome to your home for the first month of your life" the guys piled on the bus "Stuff's taken care of, lets go!"

--
I stayed laying in bed, this feeling of being the road was driving me insane "Hey soldier" I heard Jack's voice say, sitting down behind, rubbing on my back "How are you feeling now?" "A lot better compared to earlier" "Rest for me? I'm gonna work on some chords with Alex" "I'll be right here" kissing my forehead he walked out of the room, cuddling up in the blanket, Zack followed short behind him "Hello gorgeous" he said, sitting next to me on the bed "What's up trouble?" I said giggling, sitting up "Just checking in, I know you were a little messed up earlier" "Are you here to check up on me, or just find out stuff about the baby" placing his hand on the bump he looked at me. "Does that hurt?" "A little bit but I know at some point, I'll be getting used to it" he smiled at me "She's going to be a spoiled little girl" "I think you and Alex are at a tie for saying that the most" laughing he rubbed his hand over where her feet were "She's gonna be tiny, isn't she?" "The doctors think she's going to be, just because of how it runs in my family" Zack gave me a hug "I can't wait to see her, you're going to be a wonderful mother" "Thank you, Zack" he leaned back and smiled at me "I'll leave you two to your rest" laying my head down I no longer felt someone else sit on the bed "Thank you" I heard Jack say "Babe, for what?" "Coming along with me, do you know how much this means to me?" "Don't thank me, Jack, I wanted to do this for you, for our family" smiling at me he gave me a gentle kiss, pulling me to his lap, I laid my head on his chest as he kept his hand on my belly. "She's sure moving isn't she?" "Anxious to come out I guess" "Not yet, I don't think so" "Jack?" "Yeah, honey?" "Are you scared?" "Out of my mind, but I know I have you" "You're the only thing keeping me from completely go nuts" laughing he looked at me "I'm trying my best although I expect with those crazy hormones of yours" covering us up with the blanket I cuddled into him, slowly falling to another sleepful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's sorta drabble I know, but cope with me here guys.