Status: In progress! Feedback will make help me update quicker!

Why Valentine's Day Sucks

Love Isn't Always Fair (Introduction)

"Yo waiter hand me another one!" An inebriated Andy shouted to the bartender standing before him. The man sighed refilling the miniature shot glass with yet another shot of vodka.

"I think you should lay off the drinks man unless you want to kill yourself while driving home," The bartender suggested as he set the small glass in front of the young intoxicated male.

"I wouldn't mind that," Andy slurred as he swallowed down the clear liquid enjoying the burning sensation in his throat that matched the burning sensation in his heart. He slammed the glass against the table and in a matter of seconds his head was next to hit the wooden surface. The bartender shook his head, took the glass that was still intertwined in Andy's fingers and wiped it clean with his white cloth.

Earlier that day…

Andy entered his apartment with a large vase in his hand that held a bouquet of roses, along with a song hidden among the red petals that he had written just for her that had taken him various weeks to compose.

"Hey Jules," he called out, but unusually received no answer. His cerulean eyes scanned the living room for his lover, but she was nowhere to be found. His eyebrows furrowed as he found one of her undergarments lying on the polished wooden floor; something she'd never leave lying around along with a leather jacket that he didn't recognize as his own...

"The hell..." Andy muttered under breath kneeling down picking up the lingerie examining it closely. Muffled voices came from their bedroom and immediately he headed in that direction his suspicion rising with each step he took near the room. As he approached the bedroom, his ears were filled with the sound of what seemed like squeaking. The door was partially open and it only took a slight nudge for Andy's heart to be crushed. His girlfriend, Juliet, was completely nude with another man in his own bed.

Andy tossed the vase on the ground angrily with all the strength in his arm, it shattering into thousands of pieces, startling the two lovers who hadn't even noticed his presence. Juliet instantly grabbed a hold of the thin blanket covering her body as quickly as she could.

"Happy Valentine's Day Juliet," Andy wished sarcastically blowing her a kiss.

"Andy wai-" Juliet hadn't even been able to finish her sentence when Andy had already stormed out of the apartment slamming the front door behind him. He didn't even remember getting into his car from the amount of fury surging in him at the moment. He also hadn't noticed the tears streaming down his pale cheeks. From that moment on he vowed to never fall in love again with anyone else and that Valentine's Day truly sucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the only chapter that will be in the third person point of view. It is relatively short but its just introduction chapter; I promise the rest will be longer. Hope you all enjoy it!