Status: In progress! Feedback will make help me update quicker!

Why Valentine's Day Sucks

A Plane Ride to Hell

Through the eyes of Ashley:

I already knew without even being on the plane, that this trip would be dreadful; he and I were to sit next to each other. There was no use in begging John to change anything; it was much too late for that. I simply had to deal with it along with the hangover from the night before. I've dealt with him for over a year now, a few hours shouldn't be too bad, or so I hoped. Obviously we wouldn't share a word with each other, not after what had just happened, which was just the way I wanted it. I loved Andy, but it was evident that he wasn't in love with me.

I took my assigned seat beside the window and a few minutes later, he plopped himself in the seat beside me. The awkward tension between us had returned from before. With my fist under my chin, I gazed out of the small window, ignoring him as best I could.

"Thanks." I barely heard him mutter under his breath breaking the silence. Immediately, I turned my attention over to Andy, who stared at his lap, his dark hair hiding his face.

"It's no problem." Andy nodded slowly, still refusing to give me eye contact. I returned my gaze back to the window beside me. I couldn't keep quiet anymore; I needed to know for a fact that he wanted nothing to do with me. How he felt about our kiss… I turned myself towards him, facing him directly.

"Andy, I love you…" I murmured as quietly as I could, but loud enough for him to hear. Instantly, his head shot up, his cerulean eyes looking into mine wanting to hear me confirm what I had just said.

"Every time I saw you with her, I wished deep down that it was me holding your hand, me hugging you, and me being the one you said ‘I love you’ to instead of her. Seeing you so heartbroken and hurt after what she did to you was awful, not just for me, but for all of us because we care about you so much. I want to make your pain go away, but I don’t know how to and that bothers me beyond words.” Andy opened his mouth to speak, but I quickly pressed my finger against his lips preventing him from saying anything.

“You’re absolutely perfect the way you are in every way Andy, and you have no reason to hate yourself. The only one who should hate themselves is her for doing you wrong. You deserve someone who can appreciate you for who you are and makes sure to remind you of that every day. I know you want nothing to do with me-" Andy suddenly placed his lips against mine briefly, silencing me. When we pulled away from each other, I stared at him star struck by his abrupt action.

“Ash, I want everything to do with you. You’re the only one who still believed in me, who actually tried to help me and I honestly can’t thank you enough for that. I loved Juliet, and despite everything that she did I still have some feelings for her deep within me, but she never cared for me as much as you.” For the first time in over a year, I finally saw Andy smile, something so beautiful that I had missed for so long. I noticed his bottom lip was split open from the blow I had given him last night in our short brawl.

“Sorry about your lip,” He waved off my apology.

“I deserved it; I was being a total ass to you last night. It should be me asking you for an apology,”

A sudden turbulence on the plane caused both Andy and I to grab on the edges of our seats. "What's happening!?" Andy exclaimed as the aircraft began to descend unexpectedly still shaking violently. Screaming filled our ears from all directions coming from all of the frightened passengers. I could feel my heart racing beneath my chest almost at the verge of stopping all together. I noticed Andy hadn't placed his seat belt on; at once I reached over his lap and strapped it on. Before Andy had time to protest the airplane had collided on the ground, my head slamming against the window beside me knocking me out completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the overdue chapter! I meant to have this done by Friday, but laziness took over me completely. Not the longest chapter, but I promise the next one will be. 31 subscribers now thank you so much :D Until next time!