Status: In progress! Feedback will make help me update quicker!

Why Valentine's Day Sucks

I Swear I'll Never Let You Die

Through the eyes of Andy:

“Andy! Andy, wake up!” A faint voice called out to me, one that I recognized so well, but I simply couldn’t put my finger on as to who it belonged to. My body was being compressed by something hefty making it extremely difficult to breathe. My eyelids were extremely heavy, but I managed to open them with the little strength I had left, unable to see anything but blur.

“Andy, you’re awake!” The voice no longer held worry in it, but instead was replaced with joy. My sight returned to its normality and I was greeted by a face whose expression showed happiness at my awakening, but sadness all at once. A name finally came to me.

“CC?” The drummer gave me an anxious grin.

“Wh-what happened? W-where are we? W-where is everyone?” I bombarded CC with questions, stuttering as it was so challenging to talk. Seeing the trouble I was having with speaking, CC silenced me.

“Calm down Andy, just concentrate on breathing okay?” Suddenly, I had a violent coughing fit, accidentally spraying CC’s face with blood. He looked at me horrified and terrified.

“I need to get help!” Without delay, CC ran in the direction of the forest leaving me alone.

“W-wait CC, p-please don’t go!” I begged not wanting to be left by myself.

“I’ll be back with help Andy I promise!” He shouted from a distance. I watched him dash through the tall trees until he disappeared from sight.

Through the eyes of Ashley:

The iron taste of blood had conquered my mouth; I coughed violently from the thick, foul smoke in the air that poisoned my lungs. My head throbbed brutally forcing me to groan aloud in pain placing a shaky hand against my forehead. I felt moisture and with distorted vision I stared at my palm seeing nothing but crimson. When I regained my vision for the most part I realized that I was on forest ground with nothing but trees surrounding the area along with the front half of the airplane.

Andy…

Immediately, I stood up from the pile of dead leaves beneath me only to collapse onto them again, crying out in pain while gripping onto my right leg. A large shard of glass had penetrated through the back of my knee a never ending ache rippling through my leg. I took in a deep breath, closed my eyes for a brief moment, and abruptly extracted the debris biting down on my lip aggressively. I tossed the red stained glass at a nearby tree listening to it shatter against the rough bark. Again I attempted at standing up, this time with the help of a fallen branch as a cane to support my weakened body.

I approached the half of the airplane pleading that Andy would be strapped into his seat mostly unharmed with minor injuries. When I reached the broken aircraft, I noticed that the passenger part had been completely consumed by vicious orange flames.

"No!" I hollered imagining the worst. The five of us along with John had been seated in the front of the airplane in first class; if neither of them had escaped before hand that meant that they were all… No they can't be dead. I walked around the burning aircraft for any sign of them to see if they managed had the same luck as I, surviving the awful accident in some miraculous way.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" I called out, hoping for a response of any kind. The only reply I received was my voice echoing inside of a nearby cave.

"Ash… is that you?" A familiar male voice croaked weakly. I turned around immediately finding a wounded Jake sitting against the side of the plane. My eyes caught the sight of his bloodied thigh, his femur bone pierced out of his skin.

"Jake, you're alive!” I exclaimed happy to know that at least one of the band members were safe.

"I sure hope so." Jake chuckled to himself, holding onto his abdomen as he did so; once a joker, always a joker even in the most terrible of situations.

"The others… are they alright?" I questioned eager to hear that they were all okay. He didn't have a chance to answer before CC, unexpectedly, rushed over to us an expression of panic vivid on his face. He came to a sudden halt, breathing heavily from his run.

"CC, what's wrong?" I asked seeing the worry and fret in his eyes. He remained silent for a brief moment regaining his breath before finally answering.

"It's Andy."

"What about Andy?! Is he okay?!" I became frantic; what had happened to my Andy?

"There's no time to explain, we have to go now. " CC began sprinting once again towards the direction in where he'd come from, with me following as quickly as I could with my injured leg. We encountered a large piece of the airplane and trapped underneath the heavy metal was Andy, red trickling out of the edges of his mouth. His blue eyes were barely open, seeming to be losing their life slowly as time ticked away. I dropped down onto my knees ignoring the pain of my leg for the love of my life was in greater danger than I could ever be.

"Ash… ley," Andy extended his only available hand out to me, for the other, along with the rest of his body, was trapped underneath the scrap metal. Almost as an instinct I cradled his hand in between both of mine.

"Shh, don't speak Andy. We'll get you out, I promise and everything will be okay." I assured taking a glance over at CC whose expression showed a great amount of despair.

"My head feels like it's about to explode… My stomach's cramping up… My muscles are stiffening up… Am I dying Ashley?" His words of agony, I couldn't handle hearing them; they were tearing my heart apart.

"You are not going to die; do you understand me? Not with me here beside you," His thin, pink lips curled into a weak smile.

"I love you Ash,"

"Don't you come saying your good-byes to me Andy Biersack. There'll be a rescue team coming for us soon and you're coming with me on that helicopter." Andy's eyelids closed themselves, his smile slowly vanishing. My vision began to blur once again as excess water began to overflow in them.

"Andy?" I whispered nudging his arm hoping he would awake once again. "Andy, wake up! Andy!"

"CC, we have to get him out!" I cried aloud, heaving myself off of the forest ground with the aid of the branch pushing against the metal with all the strength I had. CC fell onto his knees instantly, dragging Andy's severely injured body out from under the discarded metal. I took Andy's limp body from his arms holding him close to me, caressing his cheek.

"Please wake up Andy, please." I pleaded, tear droplets of mine falling onto his pale cheek. A rough wind blew my hair violently causing me to stare up at the sky above searching for the source of the strong breeze; it was the rescue helicopter. CC flailed his arms frantically trying to attract their attention.

"Hey come back! We need help!" It was to no use; the helicopter flew past us never noticing our presence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day! I guess I owe it to you all for not posting over the past few days. Thanks for all the support and I hope you all enjoy this chapter! :D