Halloween Accident

HALLOWEEN and a small suprise

Today is the greatest day of the year… HALLOWEEN!!! Sadly it’s my second year of 12th grade and I’m late for the bus. See my Halloween costume is Andy Biersack from my favorite band Black Veil Brides. SHIT its 7:00 my bus will be here in 2 minutes. Let me update you on my life, my name’s Meaghan Leota I’m 18 and I live in an apartment on Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, California and I’m emancipated from my ADOPTED parents. Reason being they were really abusive towards me, so when I was 16 I got emancipated and moved across the country to California. My birthday is January 28th and I’m turning 19 in less than 3 months. Back to the story cause I’m just rambling on and on. So I run down the flight of stairs it takes to get to the lobby run across the lobby but midway through I ran into a guy.
“SORRY!” I yelled as I ran out the door. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! I missed my bus, DAMN IT!!! So I sat there deciding what I should do. If I walk, I’ll be late, my car is in the garage for repairs, and I missed the damn bus. So I slid down a light pole and just sat there and stared into the distance. Before I knew it someone kneeled in front of me but I couldn’t see their face since I was looking down to the ground.
“Hey you okay?” asked a deep voice.
“No, I missed my bus and my car’s getting fixed and if I walk to school I’ll be late, which is just a perfect way to start off my second year of 12th grade.”
“I’ll give you a ride. I like your costume.”
“Thanks. I’m being my favorite singer Andy Biersack.”
“I know. I dress up as him all the time,” he said chuckling.
“Why wouldn’t everyone think you’re weird?”
“Yeah I mean I do it for on stage but it is fun to do so I just don’t think about the haters.”
“Ah so you’re in a band?”
“Yep. Black Veil Brides to be in fact.” That’s when I snapped my head up to be greeted with ice blue eyes and fluffy black hair that can only belong to the one and only Andy Biersack.
“Oh my god, wait you’re the guy I ran into just a couple minutes ago… sorry,” I said shrinking down and back into the light post a little.
“That’s okay, you were late for the bus. I understand I was in your position a lot in my life. Here I’ll give you a ride to school.”
“Thanks but you don’t have to.”
“We don’t want you to be a senior in high school three times now do we?”
“No but…”
“But nothing, come on. I’m offering to drive you to school and you’re in the position of not having a choice of passing it up. So come on.”
“Fine.” So I got up off the ground, grabbed my back pack, and followed Andy to the parking lot where he stopped in front of a motorcycle. “Um, you don’t have a car?”
“No, why does it bother you?”
“Yeah, the last time I was on a motorcycle I got into an accident with my dad.”
“Oh, well you’ll be fine, I promise. I’ve been driving this thing for years not once have I gotten into an accident, you’ll be fine.”
“Okay.” So Andy handed me a helmet and I put it on and then got on the back of his motorcycle wrapping my arms around him really tight and hiding my face into his back. I felt him shift and then he made me look at him.
“You’ll be fine don’t worry.” He started the bike and kicked the kickstand up and started moving. I became very tense and hid my face but then after a couple of minutes I relaxed and look over Andy’s shoulder. “Told you you’d be fine.”
“Shut up, I’m still a little scared okay.”
“Okay. So you go to Cooper’s.”
“Yeah. Why?”
“Good, cause I know just where it is. I went there for my senior year when I moved to Hollywood to start up my band. How is it now a days?”
“Okay I guess, no difference, all the teachers are still horrible and the entire time all they do is bitch and moan about people being bad during class and not doing homework. My Spanish teacher has a tendency to yell at us for no reason, even when we walk up to her to ask her a question. I mean this one time, I went up to ask her if I needed to hand in this one paper and she said no when I actually had to hand it in and my partner got all pissy at me and they were really mad and I tried to explain to him that she said I didn’t need to hand it in when I asked her and he was still mad at me for no reason when I had a perfect reason for not handing it in. It just really pisses me off you know? I me-“ Andy cut me off in the middle of me talking.
“Meaghan?”
“Yeah?”
“You’re rambling and talking very loud right into my ear.”
“Sorry,” I said while grimacing.
“No need, you just need to be a little more quiet.” I looked at the side of his head and smiled at him. That’s when what I feared happened, Andy and I were hit by a car. It sent us flying across the road and it still kept going even though the driver obviously knew that he hit us. The cars that were in front of where we landed stopped and the people got out of their cars and formed a circle around us. I heard moaning and I looked over to find a slightly bloody Andy.
“Andy, you okay?” I asked.
“Kind of, are you?” he asked worried.
“I don’t know, I’m bleeding and I hurt a lot. This is what I worried about the worst, god why did it have to happen again,” I said while starting to cry.
“How did it happen the last time,” he asked.
“My dad lost control of the bike.”
“Well, this time it wasn’t the driver or the bike’s fault. We were hit and there is probably nothing we could do about it because he ran a red light, not us.”
“Okay.”
A lady spoke up, “I called an ambulance, and they should be here soon.”
“Okay, thanks,” said Andy. Within minutes the police and an ambulance were here. The paramedics came over to us with 2 gurney’s and put Andy on one and me on the other and they loaded us into the ambulance. I looked over at Andy and looked at the extent of his injuries; his leg was probably broken just like mine and he probably had a shit load of other problems. They hooked us up onto heart monitors. We were fine for a while until I heard a flat line and looked over to find Andy asleep, that’s what I was hoping in reality. But he flat lined and was probably going to leave the Earth forever.
The paramedic tried reviving him 10 times. He wasn’t responsive, so he looked at his watch to note the time of death. I looked at him like he was insane. I spoke up and asked him to try another time. He did. And the next thing you know I hear a heartbeat come from the other monitor, a shit eating grin took over my face.
Andy’s eye’s opened up and he looked over to me. “Where am I? I thought I was dead for a minute.”
“You were; you were almost pronounced dead until I got him to try again and now look where you are. Here again,” I said smiling.
“Thank you,” he said smiling at me. We finally got to the hospital and we were taken to different rooms to be fixed up. Sadly they told me I would be staying for a couple of days to get better. I asked them about Andy and they said he would be staying for a while too. I asked if there was a slim chance if we could room together. My nurse said she would try her best.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it please comment for more chapters