What About the War?

September 1, 1939 - Germany Invades Poland.

There are just some one-shots of the countries during WW1 and WW2. No particular order. Some may be lemons, others, sad, happy, or just plain hilarious. Enjoy!

WARNING: Non-consensual, uh, - rape*coughcough*, blood, and a little violence.

September 1st, 1939

Germany stepped over the millions of dead bodies in the battlefield of Warsaw, Poland. There was smoke still rising up in the air, and the smell of death was everywhere. Germany was headed to one person.

Poland himself.

In a muddy trench was a scared Feliks ( Poland ) balled up. He was crying and scars and blood covered his body. His usually-polished uniform was torn to shreds. Germany stared in disgust at the sight.

"Get up." The command of the superior country made the weaker one shudder as he slowly roe from the ground. Poland didn't care at this point what happened to him; he was taken over by the very powerful nation and at force at that. There was nothing he could do now. Germany grabbed Felik's wrist and pushed him towards his plane.

"Like, where are we going, Germany?" Feliks whispered, scared of what the German might do if he were to speak too loud.

"Where do you think we are going?"

"I-I – like, Germany?" Silence. When they arrived, the Polish country was pushed into the house and told to stay where he was or else. Becoming curious, Feliks wandered around and soon came upon a room with no windows in it.

"This is so, like totally weird." There was a table with straps and ropes, chains, gags... it was like a weaponry room except there weren't any weapons at all. Feliks frowned. "This is totally odd. Where is Germany?" A shadow appeared behind him, and he gasped. "O-oh, hey-"

"Get on the table. Now." Following the order, he climbed onto the hard metallic surface. What was Germany going to do to him? Feliks swallowed.

"Feliks... I want you on all fours." What...?

"What?"

"I'm only going to say it once." Getting on his hands and knees, Poland felt a sharp sting on his back.

"Ah! Like, that hurt- ow!"

"Shut up!" Germany grabbed a cloth and tied it to the Polish man's mouth. Picking up the whip again, he hit him again, with less force. "You will only speak until spoken to". Germany picked up his riding crop again and ran it down his now-bare chest.

"Let me go, Germany!"

Germany sneered.

"This is part of annexing a country, do you not know?" Oh, Poland knew alright. He didn't think that this were going to happen. Not like this.

"Its not like you can leave. Besides," Germany traced the crop down his chest, "I can make you stronger. Together, we can take over all of Europe, then the world ." the words frightened Poland.

"Then what will, like, happen to me?"

"You will be under my control. But don't worry." Germany climbed on top of him, "You are mine. By the way, you gave yourself up pretty easy for us." Feliks glared at Germany.

"Don't talk about me like that." Germany smirked.

"So what are you going to do about it, Polen?" In response, Feliks spit on his face.

Germany's face.

Snarling, Germany slammed Poland's face onto the table squeezing his neck.

"Du narr! Sie bezahlen!" Germany yelled. He gripped Felik's hair and slammed his head back on the hard surface. Felik groaned in pain as blood trickled out of his mouth. Felik noticed a lustful look in the German's eyes... Germany lapped the blood up eagerly as the other man writhed beneath him.

"You're like, sick! Get off of me!" Germany ignored the younger blond as he thrust his hardening member into his. Feliks yelled for Germany to get off of him over and over.

"Mein Gott... Mmm..." Germany bit into Felik's neck, gaining more access to the Polish man's blood. At this point, Feliks was crying, then Germany kissed the tears away.

"You're so delicious. So good..." Feliks whimpered as he saw the crazed look in the man's face.

"You freak." Germany slapped him hard on his cheek and forced him on his stomach. Then Germany unbuckled his belt and pants, then without warning, Germany entered Feliks and he screamed. He felt his insides bleed as Germany thrust in and out of him roughly.

"Ihre Wände sind so eng und heiß …" Germany groaned. "Ja..." Feeling close, Germany sped up, making the other country scream louder.

"Oh, Gott, I-" Germany filled Poland up with his seed and had his back arched, head tossed back. Feliks gripped the table, in complete pain. Panting, Germany got up off of Feliks and fixed himself. Then he untied Feliks, who was covered in more blood and bruises than he originally was. Germany headed upstairs, then said," You can go clean yourself up now. Dinner is almost ready. Oh, and welcome home." Then the door closed. Tearing up, Feliks ran his hand across the blood on his neck, which was starting to dry up. He burst out crying.

Why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
AN: This was based on the invasion of Poland on September 1st, 1939. Since Poland was created after WW1, It was easy to take the country over, the country just starting to develop and what-not. Soon afterwards, on the 7th, Russia also invades Poland.

Awful, isn't it?