Status: Going to try to post an update every Monday.

I'm The One That You Want

Chapter 1 - You Brought the Flood

I stared at my sister for a moment, before shaking my head and letting out a sigh.

“It’s whatever Olivia. It’s not like he mattered,” I mumbled and Olivia growled at me.

“Don’t say that, because it’s not true. He hurt you and I want to know where I can find him so I can show him why he shouldn’t just randomly break up with my sister,” Olivia voiced her opinion, putting her hands on her hips, glaring at me. I let out another sigh and shrugged.

“I don’t even know where he lives, and I don’t know where you could find him. I would tell you if I knew Olivia, but I don’t,” I mumbled again and she let out a sigh and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up, but relaxed slightly.

“It’ll be alright Avery. Not every guy is a dick, or a douchebag. There are decent guys out there, and you’ll eventually find one. Don’t let one asshole get you down,” she told me and I nodded into her shoulder. She pulled away suddenly, a spark in her eye. I gave her a confused look and she simply smiled. I let out a groan as she grabbed my wrist lightly and began pulling me towards the door.

“Get your shoes on! We’re going to the park!” she told me and I gave her a skeptical look before shaking my head and putting on my red vans and grabbing my earbuds out of my pocket. Olivia studied me for a moment, before nodding to herself and grabbing her keys.

We exited the building and made our way to the nearest park. I followed behind Olivia, looking down at her shoes instead of at her back like I should’ve. I could tell that sometimes she would look over her shoulder at me, probably to make sure I was behind her, and finally she stopped. I was yawning at the time, so I walked right into her. I stumbled backwards and lost my balance, falling. Olivia got off lucky; all she did was stumble a bit. She turned around to look at me and let out a small laugh, shaking her head. I was a shade of red, sitting on the ground with my hands on either side of me. I frowned and got up, shaking my head, my hair flying everywhere.

“Shut up,” I whispered, embarrassed. She patted my shoulder and we continued on through the park. It was an okay day today; darker clouds filled the sky, giving it that eerie feeling, not to mention not a lot of people were outside today. I kept my head up for the rest of the time, so that wouldn’t happen again. Every now and again I would see a couple people who looked remarkably like Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil from YouTube, but it couldn’t be them because my luck, an my sister’s luck doesn’t go that far. Wouldn’t it be amazing if our luck was that good though? It would be fucking amazing.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my sister, who stopped yet again. I walked up to where she was standing and I stood next to her, trying to see what she was looking at. The only thing she could’ve been staring at was a swing set. I mean, she could’ve been staring at the open space behind or beside the swing set, but that didn’t seem like her. She turned and looked at me with a smile and her face and I rolled my eyes, before walking slowly to the swings. She took off and passed me, sitting down and pushing off from the ground. I watched her for a moment or two before getting on the swing beside her and doing the same thing. There was a swing on the other side of me and a swing on the other side of her. We were separated by a bar. She frowned for a moment, before gasping. She came to a stop and pointed at something far down the path.

“Is it just me, or do those two humans look like Dan and Phil?” she asked and I raised an eyebrow, before looking over to where she was pointing. I had seen them plenty of times before, just wandering around the park and I shrugged.

“I’ve seen them a couple of times already, but I mean, come on. Is our luck seriously that good to actually meet them?” I asked her quietly, and she frowned, before flipping me off.

“I don’t need any of your pessimism. It’s them; I can feel it in my toes,” she decided and hopped off of the swing, walking towards the two guys. I sat there, wide-eyed before jumping off of my swing and running after her. By the time I had reached her, she was standing about ten feet from them, gaping freely. I was panting slightly, and I gave her a look.

“You know, if they see you looking at them like that, it might freak them out a little bit,” I told her and she flipped me off again before closing her mouth and walking the rest of the way to them. I stood there for a second, before I let out a groan and followed her, at a much slower pace.

They watched as we approached, smiling. When we reached them, I stood two feet back, looking at the ground, putting my other earbud in. I could vaguely hear my sister talking to them, but I blocked her out. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up, surprised to see Phil’s blue eyes about five inches from my light grey ones. I took a step back, before I pulled out my earbud, smiling awkwardly at him. He stuck out his hand, a big smile on his face.

“Hi! I’m Phil, what’s your name?” he asked brightly, and I forgot how to talk for a moment, before answering.

“I-I’m Avery,” I said quietly, grabbing onto his hand lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there! :D So, this is a new Dan and Phil story. It's basically a remade version of Close Your Eyes and Say Goodbye, but better in my opinion.

I hope you guys like it. I've had it sitting without a first chapter in the story section for about a week before I finally got around to writing this chapter, so yeah.

-Until Next Time, <3