Lessons Learned I

Lee 009

I was mindlessly walking around the main building, waiting for fifth period. I saw that Jason Bistardio dude from that party standing around. I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi," I said.

He turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"ROCK ON, BRAW! RIGHTEOUS!" His arms flew up in the air. I stared at him strangly.

"What class do you have next?"

"Fuckin' biology, yo! It fuckin' sucks, braw!"

"Oh, God. I remember dissecting a frog back in high school. Pretty smelly."

"Holy fucked up fucked brains who fuck too many cells! I fuckin' loved dissecting that fuckin' frog, yo! Named mine Frogdini! Fuckin' RIGHTEOUS!" he threw his arms up in the air again. I laughed my ass off.

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" I laughed.

"Fuckin' head!" He proudly pointed at his head.

"You've got a genius head, dude," I mumbled.

"I don't say thank you, but if I were to say thank you on an occasional occasion, I'd so totally fuckin' say THANK YOU!"

I laughed.

"You're welcome if you ever decide to say thank you on an occasional occasion..."

"Fuck yeah, bitches and hoes!"

"Mr. Bistardio!" a teacher exclaimed, walking over to him.

He turned on his heel and faced Professor Green, the english teacher.

"Hi, ya fuckin' professor douchey-douche bag! What's fuckin' up?!"

"Your ear," he grabbed Jason's ear. "That language is not tollerated on campus. Principal's office," he dragged Jason away.

"Bye, fucking whoever the fuck I was talkin' to!" he exclaimed. "ROCK ON!" he threw his right arm up in the air. I laughed and went off to fifth period.

Guess I'll have to tell him my name next time...