Lessons Learned I

Lee 010

It had been a couple days since I ran into that Jason dude. He was quite the character; a definite stoner.

He is beyond awesome if you disclude the drugs.

There was a break between classes, so I figured I'd spend the time outside to study a little. I sat down on the steps in front of the library and opened up my math book. I was reading through some algebra equations when I heard someone take a seat next to me. I turned and looked at the dude. His hair was blonde and curly. He had blueish gray eyes and pimples scattered across his face.

"Um...hi," I mumbled, turning back toward my book.

"What's up, baby?" he said, leaning back on the step.

Holy crap, slap some braces on this mother fucker and he'll look like Anthony Michael Hall in his 16 Candles days.

I gave him an odd look.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Eric. What's your name, darling?"

"I'll tell you it if you sit about four feet away from me."

Well, he reaks! Like...my grandma's Bible or something.

"No problemo, hottie." He sat back about a foot.

I rolled my eyes and shut my book, since I obviously wouldn't be getting any studying done with Eric the jackass around.

"My name is Lee. Curiosity satisfied?"

"Lee, eh? You don't look Asian."

I gave him an odd look.

"And you don't look like my brother, so I guess that evens the score out."

"I'm ten times better looking than him, aren't I?"

"Well, I don't find any of my brothers attractive, so..."

"You new here?"

"Yeah, I'm a freshman."

"Well, I'm a sophomore, since I'm older and wiser in the dating field..."

"Pfft, wanna make a bet on that? I'm nineteen. I just got a later start because I was working in a funeral home."

He stared at me with a creepy look on his face.

"Morbid, eh? That's hot. Did you ever diddle the bodies?"

I gave him a repulsive look before slapping him. I stood up and grabbed my book.

"Grow up."

I walked down the steps and walked off to the main building.

Rude little prick.