Lessons Learned I

Lee 020

I was mindlessly roaming around the grounds when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking up at the person.

Three really preppy looking chicks stood there. The one that I had bumped into was an inch taller than me with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a pink top and white jeans.

Ahh, fuck. High school never ends...

"Um, like, your problem is what?" she asked.

I stared at her.

"I don't have a problem. Do you have a problem?"

"Um, God no?"

"Kay, that's good to know," I mumbled, walking away.

I heard her let out a huffy breath. I stopped and looked at her.

"Uhh...you okay?" I muttered.

"Uhh, yeah?" she said in a huffy breath. I gave her an odd look.

Her two cronies scoffed at me.

"Did I piss you off or something? I didn't see you coming."

"What is your problem?! Can't you just bow out before I have my boyfriend beat you up for running into me and touching me?"

"Um...it's called being compassionate and making sure someone is okay?" I gave her a weird look.

"Um...it's called not wanting to associate with people of your kind?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"My 'kind'?"

"Uh, yeah."

I crossed my arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well...you're...unpopular...and I'm not."

I raised my eyebrows.

"...okay. So?"

"I can't be seen hanging out -- or talking to -- an unpopular person! Are you kidding me?! It'd ruin my reputation!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Kay, whatever... Just out of curiosity, what's your name?"

"Um, is that, like, any of your business? Or are you trying to start a Kristen Kelley fan club?" she snickered.

Her cronies snickered as well.

"Hmm, no. Just curious."

"What's your problem?"

"No problem," I shrugged a little. "Just being friendly."

"Friendly? Hah, more like nosey!" she looked at her cronies. They snickered.

"Yah, nosey loser," said the brunnett.

"Lesbian," said the one with red hair. I rolled my eyes.

"Hm, makes you guys look a little suspicious. Running around here in a tight clique together." I smirked a little. "When's the sex tape coming out?"

Stupid to say to the "populars", but I don't really give a shit...

"I don't know. When is your sex tape coming out? You're probably sleeping with over half the guys on campus!"

I snickered a little.

"No, they're gettin' busy in your dorm. The other half is divided in their rooms," I motioned toward her trolls.

"At least we're hot enough to get action." She gave me a high and mighty look.

I smirked a little.

"Yup. I would be too if I stuffed my bra and dyed my hair blonde. Made myself throw up several times a day and wore skanky clothing... Ahh, shame really."

"I don't even know why we're wasting our time with you. Come on, ladies." She and her prostitutes bolted. I rolled my eyes and went back to my daydreaming.