Lessons Learned I

Lee 024

Alex and I were sitting under a tree outside of the library, talking about what happened in our classes.

"...yeah, and then she got thrown out of class," he finished.

"Why the hell would she throw gum in his hair in the first place?" I mumbled, referring to the biggest weird on campus named Franny Growshmier.

"Pfft, she thought he was flirting with her boyfriend!"

"...wow."

An all-too familiar looking Jason wandered over, looking higher than ever.

He's the shit!

"Heya, Jason," I said.

"Hey, you're that dude in my algebra class!" Alex exclaimed.

"Fuggin' BRAW!" He walked over and slapped Alex really hard on the back. Alexander stumbled forward, coughing.

"Ow!" he whined.

"Sup, yo?" I asked.

Alex rubbed his back in pain.

"My pain on the pain o' meter?" he mumbled quietly.

"Pain...oh...meter... fuggin' pain...oh...meter...holy fuggin' A, I like the sound of that, braw! Pain o'meter!" he slapped Alex again.

"Ow! Stop slapping me, dude!" Alex whined.

"Why, braw?!" He slapped him again.

"Because it hurts, DUDE!"

"Aw, suck it up, brawww!" he slapped him again. Alex leaned over and threw up.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing his back.

He slowly nodded his head.

"Fuggin' A! Dude, I'm so fuggin' sorry! Lemme help you out!" he banged on Alex's stomach. Alex shoved him away.

"What the hell? Are you on drugs or something?!" he exclaimed.

"Fuggin' braw, how'd you find out?!" He had a shifty look on his face. "Don't, like, tell anyone, k?"

Alex and I both gave him an odd look.

"...alright," said Alex. "Just as long as you don't hit me on the back or stomach again."

"Fuggin' a. I can smack your head then!" He smacked Alex upside the head, making Alex's head spin around a little. Alex rubbed his head in pain.

"No!"

"Can't cha take the pain, yooo?!"

"No, I'm a pussy."

"Aw. Sucks to be you, braw! ...or should I say...'brawette'?"

"'Braw' will do," Alex mumbled bitterly.

He smiled and smacked Alex's arm.

"...I'm gonna jet. See ya," he mumbled.

"Bye, Alex," I muttered.

"Bye, braw! Keep rockin' awnnn!"

"...you too. Bye." He walked away.