Lessons Learned I

Lee 025

It was around five o'clock; Rachel was out with Alex having dinner and I was stuck at our dorm, all alone.
Thankfully, someone decided to come over. It was Joseph.

"Hey," I said, letting him in. He smiled and walked in. I shut the door.

"What's new?"

"Watching mind numbing MTV. They played that NSync video three times in an hour."

He raised his eyebrows.

"Good thing I came along, huh?" he snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"So I don't have much of a social life right now, big whoop."

"Neither do I, but I'm not sitting around drooling over Justin's curly locks," he teased.

He walked over and sat on my bed. I sighed and took a seat next to him.

"Do you even remember what happened a week ago?" I asked slowly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"We kissed?"

"Does that bother you at all?"

"Not really."

"Oh," I mumbled.

"So, tell me, was I good at all?"

I stared at him.

"...pardon?"

"How do we rate?"

"'We'?"

"Well, it takes two people to kiss. I rate you quite well."

Is this the same Joseph?

"A-Are you okay? You're acting a little odd."

He cupped my chin with his fingers and kissed my lips softly.

WHOA, okay, hold up here...

His mouth moved in ways I could never dream of. He was so gentle, yet so passionate at the same time.

Or not...

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open slightly. He stood up.

"I'd better take off before your roomie gets back. See ya later, Lee." He walked out. I stared at the door with pure confusion.