Lessons Learned I

Lee 046

Jake, Alex and I were hanging around in front of the main hall.

"So, uh...how's the bad boy thing treating you?" I mumbled, looking at Alex.

His appearence had completely changed: His hair was back to its original color and spikeyish in the front and stuck up in the back. He wore ripped, loose-fitting blue jeans, a white t-shirt and the leather Harley Davidson jacket. He had an earring in and a chain around his neck.

He took the toothpick he had in his mouth out and twirled it between his middle and index fingers.

"It's rad," he said, staring off at some people that passed by. Jake and I gave each other a weird look.

Out of fucking nowhere Jason Bistardio walked over.

"Fuggin' A! All my fuggin' favorite homies!" He slapped all of us.

"Bastardio! My favorite pothead!" I slapped his back.

Alex crossed his arms and leaned against the railing.

"Don't slap me, man," he said in a tough-guy voice.

"What's up, braw?!" Jason slapped Alex.

Alex punched Jason so hard he fell back several feet. I jumped back and crashed into Jake.

"Sorry," I said quickly, staring at Alex.

"It's okay," said Jake.

"WHOA! What the buckin' flell?!" He stumbled up. "BRAW?!"

"I said not to touch me, you jackass," said Alex.

"What's wrong witch you, braw?! Keep the peace!" Jason slapped Alex's arm. Alex shoved him.

"You started it, yo!"

"You finished it, BRAW!" Jason shoved him and put him in a headlock. Alex reversed the headlock and punched him so hard he fell on his ass.

"Braw?!" Jason stumbled up and slapped Alex's head. Alex kicked him in the nuts.

"Fucker!"

Jason doubled over.

"Braw?! What the fugg's the problem?!"

"You're my fuckin' problem, you cunt!" Alex went to punch him again. I grabbed Alex's fist and twisted it behind his back.

"Alex, leave him alone! It's Jason, he just slaps people for the hell of it. He's harmless!"

Alex broke free of my grasp and popped his collar.

"Whatever." He walked off. I rolled my eyes.

"You okay, Jason?"

"Chya, braw!" He limped while throwing his arms in the air.

Jake got up and wrapped Bastardio's arm around his shoulder for some support.

"You still have both nuts?" Jake groaned under Jason's weight.

"Chya! Both fuggin' fully in tact!" He pointed at them. Jake and I laughed.

"Good to hear, Jason..." Jake mumbled.