Status: rewritten, weekly updates

Disgusting

Eleven

Jake and I lay on his bed, absolutely butt-naked, just looking up at the ceiling. Jake’s chest rose and fell slowly as he just stared above him. His eyes were half-closed and he looked so tired.

“Happy birthday,” I whispered.

“Thanks for the best birthday ever.”

“It’s not over yet,” I reminded him, poking him in the stomach.

He smiled. He had dimples. They were adorable. I really just wanted to kiss them, but I bit my lip and continued to watch the blades of the ceiling fan turn in circles.

“So you’re like fourteen now. And a freshman. How does that awful combination feel?”

“It won’t be that bad, because I’ve got the sexiest best friend of anyone.”

“So you’re not gonna tell me to get lost now that you’re a hot-shit high-schooler?”

“Not at all.”

“Let me know when you change your mind.”

“I’m not gonna leave Hunter. That’s stupid to even think.”

“How is it stupid? There’s gonna be girls that you like, girls are gonna like you. What about Sawyer?”

“Hunter, you’re all talk, you know that I won’t leave. You just need this for your ego.”

He half nailed it, but he also couldn’t be more wrong. It always sort of bothered me in the back of my mind that he would leave me for Sawyer.

“You’re just always fucking talking.” Jake said this, but he didn’t seem mad at all.

I was a little bit hurt actually, but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

“Am not.”

“You talk all the time.”

“Do not.”

“You do too.”

“Fuck off.” I turned to glare at him.

Jake bit his lip.

“Are we really going to ruin this right now?”

We? You started it.”

I started it? It’s your fucking ego I have to deal with all the time.”

“Christ.”

Jake and I lay there, not moving.

Jake got up and walked out. I still didn’t move. If he wanted me gone, he was going to have to ask me to leave because I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of me losing this argument.

I thought about today. It was practically perfect. I came over and we had cake, or rather we shoved it all over each other. Then we took a shower together and this shower just so happened to feature two successful blowjobs. Then we lay on the bed and just were and it was the best feeling. Then, because I was offended by Jake offending my ego, everything was ruined.

Jake came back and sat on my stomach. His dick was pretty much right in my face. He didn’t care apparently. He dropped something heavy onto my stomach. It was a bag of Swedish Fish candies.

“You’re an angel,” I told him, reaching out to take a candy.

He smacked my hand away. “No,” he whispered.

I only stared at him.

“Give me one.”

“No. Say please.”

“Please?”

“Please what?”

“Please give me the fucking candy.”

“I don’t think that you deserve it,” Jake said, taking a bite of one for himself.

“I think I do.”

“Why?”

“Because who else will ever suck your dick like I do?” I said this low, making sure that I looked right at Jake.

He looked at me with his mouth open.

“Damn. You should use that sexy voice more often.”

I sighed. “Can I have the candy?”

“Talk dirty to me more. Come on.” Jake was practically begging.

“Why should I?”

“Because candy?”

“I don’t want it that badly.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

He dropped the bag onto my chest.

I smirked at him. I saw a glimpse of a smile before he bit his lip.

I ate two of the candies and then I was done.

Jake still sat on my stomach.

“We’re still going to that party right?” I asked him.

“Totally. We gotta find you a girl.” Jake was teasing me.

“I don’t really care as long as she has a penis.”

“So you’re into drag-queens now, or…?”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m happy with what I’ve got actually.

“Good. Cuz I’m not going anywhere.”

Jake put his elbows on either side of my head so that his face was right above mine. “Hunter?” he asked.

“Yeah?”

“I want to have sex.”

“Whoa, okay. But Jake, like, I feel like we’re rushing into this.”

The truth was that I’d love to fuck him; I just didn’t want to rush into it. I wanted to build the relationship instead of always only focusing on the physical aspects of it.

“Hunter, I’ve known you since forever.”

“Yeah I know, but I mean, like, we’ve not really been dating you know? Everything we do is physical and I don’t want our whole relationship to be like that, you know?”

Jake sighed.

“I mean I get it because I’d probably rather fuck Blondie than me too.”

“Whoa, Jake, that’s not it at all. Devon and I are finished.”

“Right.”

“No, we are. I’d so much rather have you. I care for you so much more. Come on Jake, you know it’s true.”

Jake kissed my chin, down to my neck, across my collarbone, and to the dip between each side of my collarbone.

I inhaled.

Jake bit and pulled with his teeth. I was getting really turned on.

“Jaaake.”

He paused and looked right into my eyes. “Why are you so much better than me?”

“Better than you? Are you fucking me?”

Jake grinned. “Noooot yet.”

I punched his shoulder. “Jake. You’re the best. Really.”

“You’re the only one who thinks that.”

“What about Sawyer?”

“She’s just Sawyer.”

“Well, she counts.”

“Fine.”

Jake stared at me for a while, but it wasn’t a bad stare. It was a nice stare. It was almost as if he was trying to get to know my face better.

“We should probably get to that party, huh?” he asked.

I looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was nearing eight.

“Probably.”

“Will your parents care that we left?”

“I’ll leave them a note.”

“Then we can go to my house after. It’ll just be Seth and maybe Kate, but fuck her and poor Seth.”

“So what you’re saying is that we are going to have sex?”

“I’m not saying anything.”

“All right then.”

“Let’s go party.”

“Let’s.”

---

I wasn’t really in the party mood, so I just sort of sat and watched Jake interact with people, namely Sawyer, who was more than a little bit tipsy. She was all over Jake, literally. Jake did his best to brush her off, but he was only able to resist temptation for so long.

They swapped spit for a while, but I sort of pushed it to the side of my mind for a while, not wanting to get worked up over something that was probably less than nothing.

Surprisingly enough, the whole party wasn’t at all a lame tween thing. It was more of a semi-lame underclassman party that someone was having while their parents were out or whatever.

I wandered around for a while, quite aimlessly. I found myself in the kitchen mixing drinks with a pretty blonde.

She had introduced herself to me as Miquella and then we’d started talking a little.

“Yeah, I’m Sawyer’s older sister. I’m really just here to keep an eye out for her.”

“Oh, that’s too funny, because I’m Jake’s friend.”

“Oh really? That little shit?”

She pointed at Jake with a huge smirk on her face. Jake was sitting on a chair with Sawyer on his lap. Sawyer was laughing and flipping her hair around. Jake touched her hair, then caressed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

“They’re sort of cute together.”

“Kind of.”

Miquella looked at me almost like she understood.

“So you’ll be a junior this year?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Yeah. And same for you right?”

“Yeah.”

“We should definitely, like, hang out once the year starts and stuff.” Miquella bit her lip and she gave me that look. The look that told me she wanted something more from me.

“I think that would be okay.”

“Good. Here give me your phone.”

“This is gonna sound lame, but I don’t have it with me. I left it at Jake’s house and-…”

She cut me off. “No problem. I’ll just put your number into my phone and then I can call you so you have my number.”

“Oh sure.”

So I put my number into her phone.

“So do you want to dance or something?” she asked, but Jake came up to me and put his head on my shoulder.

“Let’s go home, come on,” he whispered.

“Um, Jake and I are gonna head back to his house. He’s got to be home. Parents, you know?”

Miquella nodded understandingly. That was the one thing we all knew about: parents.

As soon as we were out the door, Jake attacked me. He pulled at my ears and my hair with his hand, trying to get his mouth onto mine.

“Jake, stop, fuck.”

He forced his hand into my jeans and I bit my lip. He moved his hand around, touching me until I started to get hard. “Jake,” I breathed.

He looked at me. His eyes were dark. “Hunter, I just want you right now.”

“Jake, it’s gonna hurt and be weird and-…”

He cut me off with a forceful kiss and started dragging me towards my house.

“Jake, stop walking.”

Jake stopped.

“Why do you keep carrying on with Sawyer?”

“Did you not see how smashed she was? If it wasn’t me it would be someone else and that could be bad.”

I sort of understood where he was coming from.

“Do you like kissing her?”

“Of course.”

I just stared at him.

“I like kissing you much more,” he whispered. “You’re more sexy and powerful.”

“Good.”

“Fuck, I need you.”

“Shhh, we’re almost there.”

At this moment I actually felt like Jake might rip my clothes off of me right on the sidewalk. I could practically feel the hormones raging inside of him. Or I was just feeling my own desire, but I figured Jake’s had to be somewhat similar.
♠ ♠ ♠
bless you all for sticking with this
i promise i am alive and there will be more soon.
let me know what you think because imma start to shake things up.
peace.

payton