Status: rewritten, weekly updates

Disgusting

Fourteen

Devon stuck around for a while. He got along really well with Seth. The three of us joked around down in the basement while we played video games.

Devon was so beautiful and grown up. When the sunlight came through the basement windows at about four o’ clock, it hit him just right. His blonde hair glowed and I could see all the stubbly blonde hairs on his chin. He caught me staring and gave me a sideways smile.

I thought of Jake. Jake wasn’t beautiful like Devon. Jake was just boyish and sort of awkward. Devon had grace.

“Stay for tonight,” I whispered to Devon while Seth was distracted with the video game.

“Can we go to my house and get some stuff? We can go in the hot tub or something and then come back.”

“Sounds like a perfect idea.”

Even though the number of days left for summer was dwindling, the weather was still unseasonably cold. Nothing sounded better at the moment than a lazy evening in a hot tub with Devon.

Devon drove us to his house. As soon as we stepped through the door, Devon yelled. “I’m home mom!”

“All right hon,” his mom yelled back from inside of her office.

Inside, we went to Devon’s room so he could change into swim trunks.

I picked up knick-knacks on his dresser while he got dressed. When he was done, he touched my waist and I followed him out to the backyard. Devon was able to get into the hot tub right away, but I had to get in slowly. It was too hot for me.

“You okay there?” Devon asked.

I nodded. “Just hot.”

“Good.”

We sat there for a little while. The hot water felt amazing on my sore body.

Devon turned the jets on.

Devon practically purred. “I will literally never get used to how this feels.”

I was so relaxed. I felt my eyes closing.

I opened my eyes and Devon was kneeling over my lap.

“If we’re quiet my mom won’t hear us,” was all he said.

“God. You don’t take a break do you?”

Devon shook his head. He reached under the water and pulled my shorts down low enough so that he could get to my dick. He stared right into my eyes as he touched me with his smooth hands.

I relaxed into his touch, letting my head fall backwards as I inhaled.

Devon paused. “I know it’s a bad time, but can I call you my boyfriend?”

I looked at Devon. He looked up at me with his pretty blue eyes.

“Yeah.”

“Good. Sit on the edge.”

I lifted myself onto the edge of the tub. Devon took my cock into his mouth and worked his magic. His breathing and my groans were barely audible over the jets of the tub. When I came, Devon helped me slide up my swim trunks.

I slid back down into the water.

“I love you Hunter.”

I didn’t know what to do. Devon said nothing.

We sat in silence. The silence was neither awkward nor tense, but it sat someplace in between the two.

“Do you really want me?” Devon asked.

“I’d like nothing more.”

“What about Jake?”

“What about him?”

Devon shrugged.

---

Devon and I were inseparable. My aunt even got over the fact that we were so close. He spent nights at my house. I spent most nights with him. That was the beautiful thing about summer: no one expected you anywhere so you could kind of just do what you wanted.

I’d wake up in the morning with his arms around me, and the sun on my face. I’d fall asleep at night with his arms around me, and the moonlight filtering in through the blinds over the window.

We fell into a rhythm together. Devon would come over. We’d play video games with Seth, and then excuse ourselves for alone time. When neither of us could move, we’d lie together for hours, not saying anything, just enjoying one another’s presence.

Sometimes we’d stay at Devon’s. We’d sit in his room and talk about anything. We’d lie on his bed and listen to music. We’d make love when his parents weren’t home. There were no noises in the house but our noises: the slamming of the bedframe, an occasional sigh or growl, and the utterance of one another’s names between expletives. His bed was a lot nicer to be laid back on. There was never a spring that dug into your spine or your shoulder blade.

I was in love.

On the days that we couldn’t see each other, like when Devon went to visit relatives in Florida, we’d stay up all night talking. I always wished he were with me. I’d miss his touch. He’d tell me what he wanted to do to me over the phone. I’d touch myself and whine for him to be there. He’d curse and tell me how much he missed me and how he couldn’t wait to see me.

“I love you,” he always said.

One day I said it too.

Devon laughed. Not at me. He claimed he was happy. He looked like he was going to cry. I just hugged him to me. There was nothing more perfect than he.

Occasionally the ghosts of memories about Jake haunted me. I repressed those memories. They’d been nothing but painful in the end for both parties. Jake deserved better than me. It wasn’t that Devon didn’t, but Devon was older. And for some reason everything I did didn’t have the same value that things I did with Jake did.

And so Devon and I remained at peace in our little world for what little of summer remained. And we were happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello friends. I am aware that I've been gone for four months, but it's been a rough time for me. I hope you understand. As always, please enjoy and let me know what you think. I am ALWAYS anxious to hear from you, all my beautiful people.
I've got two more chapters written so look for those in the near future.
I'm so sorry about the delay. You guys don't deserve that.
Love you,
P