Status: rewritten, weekly updates

Disgusting

Fifteen

Unfortunately, summer came to an end. School happened. I wasn’t prepared at all. I was never smart to begin with and junior year hit with an unequivocal force.

I stepped into the hallway on my first day at school. I looked around me, taking in the once-familiar linoleum floor-tiles and the doctor’s office colored walls. I made eye contact with the one set of eyes I never wanted to see again.

Jake looked away. He was with Sawyer. She gave me a glance. I watched as she clenched her jaw, but said nothing. She only took Jake’s hand and followed him.

I slunk into first period. I couldn’t wait to get home. I wanted to see Devon. I wanted him to tell me that everything would be okay. I bounced my leg up and down until the girl sitting next to me looked like she was going to hit me from annoyance.

At that moment I wished that Devon had gone to my school. I wouldn’t have cared what people thought about us. Instead, Devon’s parents had been sending him to a private school since he could remember.

I didn’t know where to sit at lunch. I didn’t even feel like eating. I just sat and stared across the hall filled with chairs, tables, food, and hungry teenagers.

“Jake!” Someone called my name.

I spun around. It was Miquella. From the party. Sawyers’ sister. She waved me over.

She patted the seat next to her. A few of her friends looked at me. One straight up checked me out. I sat.

“I’m sorry I never called.”

“No, it’s okay. Really.”

“Oh, well, I just didn’t feel like you were really interested in me at all, but I hope maybe you’ve changed your mind.”

“Oh, I’m uh, with someone.”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry. I just assumed….”

“It’s fine really.”

Her friends weren’t really listening to our conversation. They kind of talked amongst themselves.

“So Sawyer and Jake, eh? No one saw that coming.”

I knew that Miquella was only trying to move the topic away from my mysterious lover, but she only really made it worse. It was no fault of hers though. She didn’t know.

I chuckled nervously. “Yeah they’ve always been pretty attached I guess.”

“So why haven’t I seen you at any parties?”

“Jake and I had a falling out. We really don’t talk anymore.”

“Oh I see.”

Miquella just nodded. I talked with her and her friends. We just talked about our new teachers and school stuff. I was glad no one asked me anything personal. I wouldn’t have known how to answer.

I took the bus home. I sort of wanted to walk to clear my head, but it was too hot. All the cold weather we’d gotten during the summer had apparently run out. Now, even in September, we were boiling.

I passed Jake and Sawyer sitting in a seat together on the bus. Neither of them looked up as I walked past. I sat by myself. I liked to think that maybe one of them looked back at me after I’d passed, but they seemed much too engrossed in one another.

When I got home, I called Devon. He said he was going to pick me up. I waited for him outside.

When I was sticky with sweat from sitting outside, Devon pulled up in front of my house. He was dressed in school clothes: sports coat, button up, tie, and khakis. He looked nice all dressed up.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Away.”

“What’s wrong?”

“School sucks.”

“I agree. Let’s grab smoothies or something, then go back to mine? Is that good?”

“Sounds perfect,” I said, leaning my head against the headrest and looking over at Devon.

He smiled at me. We went through a drive-through and got cheap smoothies. I kept looking at Devon and it was making me hot. I’d barely seen him the past few weeks. He’d started school before me, and usually we only talked on the phone after he got home. A lot of times he was too tired or too busy to come see me. He was busy with college hunting and senior year, and I completely understood.

Devon ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back and away from his face. His skin glowed with the summer heat. His jaw moved slightly when he swallowed or licked his lips. He’d taken his coat off. His tie was still tight around his neck, however. I thought about the potential uses for that tie and hoped that his parents wouldn’t be home when we got there.

“Hunter?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m going to school in Connecticut.”

“What?”

“Next year. Early admission into UConn.”

I couldn’t say anything.

“We still have a year.”

“We do.”

“So then why bring it up?”

“I just wanted you to know.”

Devon had made me soft. I felt like crying, but I clenched my jaw and said nothing.

Although I was a little bit mad that Devon was planning on leaving me, I also wasn’t because it was to be expected. He had his whole life in front of him. Just because I probably wouldn’t even get into community college didn’t mean that everyone whom I loved had to have the same fate. I understood that Devon wanted to do something with his life.

“I’m sorry Hunter.”

“You’re not sorry. Fuck you.”

“Hunter.”

Devon parked the car in his driveway. I glared at him.

He got out. I sat in the car until I started sweating. I was mildly pleased that Devon’s parents were gone. I let myself in and kicked off my shoes. I put them where Devon put his shoes. My worn-out shoes stood out amongst his clean, new shoes.

I sighed. I went up to Devon’s room. He was sitting on his bed.

It was cool inside. My hair stuck to the back of my neck from sitting in the hot car.

I knew that Devon knew that I was inside, but I tried to sneak up on him anyway. He didn’t acknowledge that I was there until I sat on his lap and grabbed his tie.

I pulled him to me. “You’re not going to get rid of me that easily.”

Devon smiled.

He pulled my shirt over my head. I got goose bumps from the chill in the air of the house.

“I’ve been thinking about this tie since you picked me up,” I whispered, undoing the knot around his neck.

“Same.”

The unfortunate part about being really skinny is always being really light. Devon picked me up easily and brought me to his bed.

“Oh how the tables have turned,” he whispered into my ear. He was referring to the fact that I sort of liked being dominated these days.

I sat back on my elbows, watching him.

I watched as he took a few things from his dresser. He glanced up at me. He grinned mischievously.

Devon kneeled in front of me on the bed. He took the tie from around his neck and tied my hands together.

“I like kinky,” I whispered.

Devon unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the floor. He dropped his pants next. He left my jeans on. I pouted.

Devon made sure that I was hard before removing my pants. He pushed my tied hands above my head and laid himself next to me. He rubbed himself against my crotch.

“Devonnnn,” I begged. I wanted him.

Devon managed to get me so close so many times without letting me finish. I panted.

When he finally slipped his own boxers off I breathed a sigh of relief. He flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips toward him. Devon held my hip softly as he prepared me.

“I love you so much,” he whispered.

“I love you too.”

Devon fucked me hard. He held my hips so hard they bruised. He bit the back of my shoulder and whispered curses into my ear as he humped me.

My back arched and I let out a wonderful moan when Devon hit that spot. Devon picked up his pace. I shook in anticipation. My thighs tensed as I waited for release. I would’ve touched myself to speed things along, but I needed both arms to support myself because Devon was going so hard.

When it happened, it happened fast. Devon bit into my shoulder and I felt myself being filled. He thrusted a few last times and reached around me to touch my cock. I found myself looking up at him, lying on my back.

His lips formed the perfect hole for my cock. It took about .2 seconds for me to cum. Devon wiped his mouth and laid himself down next to me.

I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes.

He was perfect.

Everything was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw shiiiiit
happy thanksgiving/hannukah/black friday. enjoy babes.
love you
tell me what u be thinking
-p