Status: rewritten, weekly updates

Disgusting

Two

Maybe it was the weather, maybe it was Jake, but I never wanted to get up and out of bed. I was so comfortable that I probably could have died right there and been okay with that.

There was a pounding on the door, but it barely registered with me. Jake stirred a little. The pounding continued. Jake sat up and almost sprinted to the door. “Jake Thomas don’t you dare lock your door again.” It was his mom.

Jake nodded. He looked drowsy and his eyes were still barely open.

“I’m going to work. I’ll be home later, if you leave….” That’s all I heard because she and Jake walked down the hall together, still talking.

I buried my head back into the pillow and pulled the blankets back up. It was cold without Jake’s body heat.

I was just falling back asleep when I heard Jake’s door close and Jake’s footsteps crossing the room. He sat on my butt and I groaned.

“Christ almighty.”

Jake hummed and wiggled his hips.

I tried to push him off of me.

“Come take a shower with me,” he said.

I wiggled underneath him. I sort of had to pee and he was sitting on the back of my bladder.

“I’m not going to get into trouble with your parents.”

“You won’t get into trouble. My parents are gone.”

“In that case… Let me piss and then the shower is all ours.”

“You have to pee like every two minutes.”

“I have a small bladder. You can’t hold that against me.”

Jake kissed me. He was a lot touchier than he usually was and that didn’t bother me at all. I was getting hot and I knew he was getting aroused. I could literally feel it.

Jake’s lips travelled around my jaw and to my neck, pulling skin between his teeth and biting softly. He knew that’s what drove me crazy.

Our bodies sort of moved together because we were used to each other. His hands travelled up my shirt to tease the skin on my stomach and chest. I found myself grabbing at the back of his arms and neck because with him on top, that’s all I could comfortably reach.

Jake accidentally kneed me in the gut while we were trading positions.

“Shit,” I cursed.

Jake got off of me. “What?”

“You just kneed me in the bladder. I’m going to pee my pants.”

“Not in my room.”

“Fine. I’ll be back.”

“Okay.”

I went to go pee. I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. I was too skinny for my height. I’d always been at least twenty pounds underweight for my age. I just couldn’t keep weight on.

I splashed my face with water. I felt too old to be sixteen. I sat on the countertop just to think. I thought about this whole thing with Jake and I and I couldn’t even remember how it started. It hardly seemed relevant though. It’s like it didn’t even matter. It was just a daily part of life anymore.

Jake knocked on the door. “Are you okay?” he called in.

“Yeah.”

The door opened. “Are you sure?” Jake asked.

I nodded. “Just thinking.”

Jake looked at me with those big, brown eyes of his. “You should be happy.”

“I am.”

“You never act like it.”

“I’m not a dramatic person.”

Jake snorted. “Right. Okay.”

I rolled my eyes. “You know what I mean.”

“I do.”

“I am happy though. I’m happiest when I’m with you. Always.”

Jake smiled. “You really know how to lie to get what you want.”

“I’m not lying.” I really wasn’t.

Jake shook his head.

“Jake. I’m sorry I get pissed that you don’t do everything I want to do, but I forget that you’re so much younger. I wouldn’t have done it either. It’s not fair to you, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you.”

Here I was throwing around this word that I hated using because it tied me to people, but I didn’t want Jake to get hurt because I was too scared to admit how I felt.

“I love you too Hunter.”

“I know.”

His cheeks were red. I was lucky that I didn’t blush because I’m sure mine would have been. I hopped off the counter and grabbed his hips, pulling him closer to me. He bit his lip and looked at the floor.

“Hey Jake,” I said.

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure?”

He nodded.

I pulled my shirt off and Jake’s was thrown to the floor at some point. I turned the water on and made sure that the door was shut just in case. When Jake pulled me into the shower it was still kind of warm, but I didn’t care.

The thing about Jake that always bothered me, was that even though he was two years younger than I was, he was as tall as me and had a way nicer body. Instead of looking like a praying mantis or a starving hobo-child, he had lean muscle and his skin was tanned, not almost-see-through.

I ran my fingers through his half-wet hair. Jake groaned when our bodies slid against each other. I kissed down Jake’s body until I was on my knees. Jake tried pushing my away. “Give up already. You know you want me to.”

“It’s your birthday.”

“But I always get what I want.”

Jake ended up sliding to the floor. The water was hot and pounded heavy against my back. Jake pulled my hair and panted. While he was still coming down from his high, I pulled him to his feet and helped him get clean while the water was still warm. Jake seemed in a daze.

When I shut the water off and handed him a towel he didn’t say anything. He just stood there and stared at me.

“You okay?” I asked.

He nodded but didn’t say anything.

I just shrugged it off and went to his room to get clothes. Jake didn’t follow, but I thought maybe he just needed a minute. I was a bit offended and my ego was wounded, but I would get over it eventually. I was slightly worried about Jake though. He was almost never this silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter for tonight, more tomorrow. Read on my lovelies. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Payton