Status: rewritten, weekly updates

Disgusting

Eight

I’d been finding it extremely difficult to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I took a long shower and got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I messed up my hair a little, unwilling to do anything to get it to behave humanly. I wasn’t really willing to do anything except maybe to get Jake back if at all possible.

I grabbed a jacket only to outside and find that it was actually sort of warm. I mumbled to myself as I made my way to Jake’s house. I probably looked like some crazy person.

I knocked on the door.

It was a minute before anyone answered, but Jake eventually did, sporting a head full of bed-head.

His face lit up when he saw me. “Hey.”

“Hey Jake,” I said, trying not to sound down at all. I didn’t want him to worry about me. I just wanted to be near him without complication.

I sat down on the bed in his room. He sat next to me. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything at first, but then I decided to tell him everything. I told him all about Devon, but I left out the part about actually sleeping with him. I told him about my name mishap with Devon and how Devon reacted to that.

Jake put on a thoughtful face.

“I’m so sorry,” he said, looking at the floor, ”but you know what’s right.”

I looked at Jake for a minute. He seemed really upset by something. I wasn’t exactly sure what it was, but I took a wild guess.

“You know, now everything has to be right as long as both parties agree to it.”

Jake’s eyes widened a little. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but changed his mind and kissed me. He tried to anyway. He sort of missed my mouth and ended up getting my cheek. I could feel his blush causing heat to radiate off of his face.

Each kiss we shared got hungrier. With every kiss I just wanted to dominate Jake more and more. I pushed Jake back onto the bed. I made a trail of kisses from his mouth to the crook of his neck.

Jake’s back arched up into my chest. He pushed me away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Jake shook his head. “I just heard my mom’s car.”

I pulled away from him, already missing the feeling of his lips. Sure enough though, we heard the front door of the house open.

“Bye,” I said, pecking his lips softly.

“Don’t leave….”

“I’m too tempted here.” I grabbed my jacket.

“Bye,” Jake said.

“Text me, all right?”

“Okaaaay,” Jake said slowly.

I gave him a quick smile and left. His mom waved to me when I walked through the kitchen. I waved to her. I was in a pretty good mood. Jake and I were back for the most part. I didn’t have to worry about Devon and my aunt and uncle were gone for the weekend, as I’d found out from a text earlier.

About four hours later, I was beyond impatient. I wasn’t going to wait for Jake to text me anymore. I went ahead and sent him a text.

Jake.

He called me.

“I’m so sorry it took so long,” he said.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“I sent you a text but it went to Sawyer instead.”

“Oh?”

“Well I was trying to tell you that you were in my dream last night-,” he said. I could practically feel his blush through the phone line.

There was a long pause. “Jake?”

“Oh-what. I’m sorry.”

“Are you busy? We can talk later…”

“No it’s fine. Is everything okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m feeling better.”

“Good,” he said.

There was another long pause. I heard Jake sigh. “Hunter?” he asked.

“Yeah?”

“I’m really mad that you left.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m really horny.”

“Okay,” I squeaked out after almost choking on my spit.

I was never really good at this dirty talk and stuff. I didn’t know what to say so I stayed silent.

“Still there?” Jake asked.

“Yeah.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to-.”

“No it’s fine.”

“Sorry.”

“So what are you doing for your birthday?”

“Family stuff, I guess.”

“Right. Most people do that.”

“I’m so sorry Hunter.”

I just shrugged, even though I knew that Jake wouldn’t be able to see it.

“Would you come over tomorrow please?” he asked. “I’ll tell my parents that I want a friend to sleep over in celebration of lasting another year or something.”

I wanted to so badly, but I didn’t know if I could control myself, not that Jake seemed like he really cared much anymore.

“I’ll get them to leave us alone.”

“I really want to Jake, but-,” I started.

“But what?”

“I don’t want to do anything that you don’t.”

“All right. Deal. So we won’t do anything that I don’t want to do.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. So I’ll see you then. I’ll text you a time or something.”

“Thanks.”

I had the house pretty much to myself, so of course there was nothing to do; at least until Devon called.

“Hunter,” he said.

“Yeah?”

“I know I told you that I needed a break and stuff, but I’m pretty sure that I love you.”

“Shit Devon.”

“What?”

“I just don’t know right now.”

“I know. I know. I shouldn’t even be calling you; I should be letting you work things out. I just can’t stay away though.”

“I’m so sorry,” I said. “We really can have a relationship right now though.”

“I don’t even want a relationship. I mean I do, but I could live with just one last night or something.”

“I’m home alone until tomorrow at noon.”

“Would you mind if I came over?”

“Would I have told you if I did?”

“Touché. I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

“Bye,” I said, hanging up. I threw my phone. Sadly, it didn’t break.

“Fuck,” I cursed. I really knew how to get myself into crazy scenarios.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA.

tell me what you think k? it'd mean a lot to me c:
Payton