Status: In progress

I Don't Mean to Be a Bother, But Have You Seen This Girl?

That Night

It was 6:40pm, the doors would open in 20 minutes. I can not stand still. Then again, who could when they were minutes of seeing All Time Low live.
My best friend Mary and I have been standing out in the cold since noon. Bouncing around while in line, listening to the setlist on shuffle. I'm in the middle of lip syncing Lost In Stereo when Mary hits me on the shoulder. "Kaylee! They're opening the doors" she squeels. We get our tickets scanned and run to the merch line. While waiting in line, I see a familiar face "oh my god!" I whisper to Mary, "it's Vinny!" She looks up and sure enough none other than Vinny Fucking Vegas is two people away from us. When it's our turn, we walk to the table and buy our merch. Of course I make a complete fool of myself and stutter. I get really nervous around people, especially when they work for my favorite band. We put our merch in my backpack and run to the front of the venue. We had gotten here super early, so we had gotten front row. "I can't believe we're actually here!" I say to Mary.
After about 20 minutes of waiting while listening to random songs blaring out the speakers, the lights finally dim. The chant begins "ALL TIME LOW. ALL TIME LOW!" The crowd screams in unison. The band comes out and immediately start playing Lost In Stereo. "THIS IS MY JAM!" I scream. Alex is right in front of us, and I swear I see him smirk at my comment. I pay no attention and start dancing.
The song ends and I stand still. At least I try, I'm shaking from adrenaline and they've only played one song. "Hey Alex?" Jack says into his mic, "yah?" Alex replies. "I'm pretty sure I saw you checking out that girl down there, you know, the one giving it her all and dancing like a maniac to... 'Her jam'" oh my god. He was referring to me. I look at Mary and she smiles at me. Of course she's filming the whole thing. What else would Mary do. She always has that video camera of hers. "Does it matter if I was or not?" Alex replies with a smirk. I can't help but blush. He was looking right at me. The Alex Gaskarth. Talking about me and looking at me. This is insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfic. Feel free to leave suggestions if you think there's anything I should change