Status: In progress

I Don't Mean to Be a Bother, But Have You Seen This Girl?

Things That Happen

Alex's POV

We get to the back and sit down beside each other on the couch. I look at her and want her.
"So... Whatcha wanna do?" I ask semi-awkwardly
"I don't know..." She replies with a smirk
She begins to lean forward. I lean in and kiss her. It's sweet at first but she kisses harder. She licks my lips begging for entrance. I oblige and open my mouth.
Her tongue enters quickly and hungrily searching my mouth.
She climbs on to my lap. Straddling me, she begins to remove my shirt. She gets it off and tosses it to the side and begins touching my chest before moving down to my belt.
She gets it undone and begins to remove my pants and boxers. I help her and she tosses them to the side as well.
I start grabbing at her shirt and pull it off and add it to the ever growing pile of clothes on the ground.
I put my arms around her and pull her closer. I kiss her neck and unclip her bra and toss it away.
I pull my lips away from hers for a moment
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask
She stops for a moment and gets off of me.
"I-I don't know..." She whispers
She picks up her clothes and walks away from me

Kaylees POV

I couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to have sex with him. It was a moment and that moment passed.
I sat in the small bunk that I had been assigned. I pulled my iPod out from under my pillow, put in my headphones and pressed play.
Hold on til may by Pierce the Veil started blasting in my ears.
I curled up into a ball and attempted to sleep.
There's so much that Alex doesn't know about me. So much that nobody knows about me. And I don't think I'll be able to trust anyone completely until I can be completely honest with them.
I decide that tomorrow I'll try and talk to Alex about everything.
I close my eyes and fall asleep.