A Single Moment of Sincerity

Your history with ben is long and complicated. You met through your friend danny and while you were immediately attracted to him he had the reputation of being a playboy that made you wary of getting too close to him. While you sometimes catch him glancing at you out of the corner of your eye he more or less ignores you until you two are left alone and then he only acknowledges you to make some sleazy comment about the way you’re dressed, which you can only guess is his idea of a compliment.
  1. Why'd You Tell Me Everything Was Fine?
    Ben reveals his true feelings for you.
  2. These Oceans Are Far Between our Hearts
    As tour approaches you're worried about what will happen to your new relationship with Ben.
  3. Get On Your Knees
    You decide to help Ben pack for tour, you figure it won't get done otherwise.
  4. Get On Your Knees Pt. 2
    You continue to help Ben prepare for tour.
  5. The Light Won't Find Us Here
    You set up a romantic surprise for your last night with Ben before he leaves.
  6. Your Silence Is Haunting
    Even though Ben has just left on tour you're already planning your first visit.
  7. The Breathing Has Got Too Hard
    You go visit Ben on tour in New York.
  8. The Breathing Has Got Too Hard Pt. 2
    You see Ben perform for the first time since beginning your relationship.
  9. The Breathing Has Got Too Hard Pt. 3
    Ben takes you out to explore on his first day off in New York.
  10. The Breathing Has Got Too Hard Pt. 4
    You spend a few days in New York with Ben and the band while they have time off from tour.