A Single Moment of Sincerity

The Breathing Has Got Too Hard Pt. 4

As you walk out the door you see the rest of the guys waiting for you. Danny looks you up and down removing his sunglasses, his mouth drops open. He takes you by the hand twirling you around so he can fully take in the sight of you. “Damn Bambi, I should have asked you out a long time ago. Ben is a lucky man.” he says winking at you. You remove yourself from his grasp rolling your eyes. Without a word you Ben wraps his arm around your waist and the two of you begin walking towards the elevators. “Don’t anyone be staring at my ass either.” you say turning your head to look at Danny. Secretly you hope they are, you have to admit everyone in the band is pretty hot.

You start off dinner by having a few drinks. As you start feeling a little tipsy you put your hand on Ben’s leg under the table, slowly inching farther up his thigh. Shooting him glances out of the corner of your eye you wink at him. He places his hand on yours moving your hand to the bulge growing under his jeans. Your thoughts are interrupted when Danny says “So, why is it we never dated?” you slowly peel your eyes from Ben to look Danny in the eyes. “I guess I was waiting for something better.” you reply squeezing Ben’s leg. A chorus of “oh’s” rises from the table, your response is uncharacteristic the alcohol making you brave.

After dinner you all find a club to go to, the rest of the guys hoping to get some female attention. You immediately head to the bar not wanting to lose your buzz. You quickly down some shots with the rest of the guys before pulling Ben onto the dance floor with you. Turning around you press yourself flush against him. Moving your hands up you weave your fingers through his hair and begin moving your hips. He puts his hands on the front of your hips pressing your ass harder against him. You continue to grind against him moving your body up and down. Seeing Cam standing alone, you walk over and grab him. He’s shy at first but as the two of you start dancing you can feel him getting more excited. You watch Ben as you dance teasing him, winking. Without warning Ben grabs your hand tearing you away from Cam leading you into the bathroom. He pushes you into one of the stalls and locks the door behind him. You brace yourself for a fight, he backs you up against the wall leaning in close to you. To your surprise he starts kissing your neck, and roughly biting you.. “God you looked so hot out there.” he whispers between kisses. He reaches up under your skirt ripping off your underwear effectively destroying them. You gasp out of surprise and look into his eyes. He simply smirks at you. You kiss him deeply unbuttoning his pants, you push down his boxers and jeans revealing his erection. Placing your hands on him you begin to pump up and down. Ben pushes up your skirt and grabs your leg pushing it up thrusting himself inside you quickly. Pleasure overwhelming you, you moan against his mouth. As he thrusts in and out of you he bites your bottom lip. The two of you moan almost in unison, no longer concerned if anyone is listening. You throw your head back lost in your pleasure. “Seeing you with Cam, teasing me. God that was sexy baby.” He grunts out, not missing a beat. “It’s a good thing i’m the only one who gets to fuck you.” Getting ever closer to your orgasm you’re unable to think about what he’s saying. “Oh fuck, i’m close.” is all you can stammer out. “Come for me baby.” he whispers close to your ear. You let go, not thinking just feeling him. You moan out as you feel yourself contracting around him, pulsating. Moments later he follows suite, screaming your name out, as he releases inside you his pace slows until he stops resting his head against your neck panting hard.

After a few moments of rest the two of you fix your clothes. You take Ben’s face in your hands and kiss him before unlocking the stall. The two of you duck out of the bathroom quickly unsure of who was in there and what they heard. After leaving the bathroom you immediately run into Danny and Cam. Danny has a smug look on his face. “Where have you two been?” he asks already knowing the answer. You feel your face get hot as you begin to blush. Ben saves you saying “we went outside for a smoke.” As he says this he squeezes your hand. “Oh, sure.” is all Danny says crossing his arms over his chest. Trying to avoid further questioning you and Ben head back to the bar for more drinks. Suddenly a wave of exhaustion hits you. The alcohol, sex, and dancing has really taken it out of you. The two of you say goodbye to the rest of the band and head back to the hotel.

As you walk into the lobby you trip over yourself and almost fall, luckily Ben is there to catch you. He offers to carry you the rest of the way and you happily oblige. You put your head into the crook of his neck and close your eyes. When you get back to the room Ben lays you down on the bed and helps strip you of your clothes. He lets you borrow some of his boxers and a shirt to sleep in. He gets undressed and lays down next to you lightly kissing your forehead. He wraps his arms around you and holds you quietly until you fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up with your head in a fog. You get up and take some ibuprofen before returning to bed to cuddle Ben. You fall asleep for a few more hours. When you wake up again Ben is sitting up in bed watching tv, presumably waiting for you to wake up. He smiles down at you as he hears you stirring under the covers. “Good morning Sunshine.” he whispers. You mumble “Good morning.” as you rub your eyes trying to wake up. This is the day you’ve been dreading, you have to fly home. Ben is leaving later today to go to another show. You sigh at the thought. Sitting up a little you lay your head on his chest and look out the window. The curtains are open letting in a block of light. You close your eyes again trying to concentrate on what you need to accomplish before you leave. Ben softly brushes the hair from your face and tucks it behind your ear. You look up at him and smile. “I wish I didn’t have to leave today.” you groan, your voice a little shaky. “I know, baby. Me either.” you hear him sigh. “I will be back home before you know it.”

After spending wasting some time lying in bed together you get up and begin packing. Ben even helps you this time. You slip on some shorts and vans for the flight back home, leaving on Ben’s shirt to try and keep him close to you. The two of you are packed and ready to leave except for one bag in the corner of the room. The one Ben had after you went to the toys-r-us in times square the other day. He brings it over to you and pulls out a shirt. Upon further inspection it shows a velociraptor solving a rubik’s cube with the words “clever girl” under the picture. You thank him and the two of you just stand in your hotel room hugging for several minutes. He helps you grab your bags and takes them downstairs, he hails a cab to take you to the airport. The two of you kiss one last time before you leave him.

On the plane ride home you try in vain to sleep. Thoughts of the last few days running through your head over and over again. When you land Cody comes to take you home. He asks you how your time in New York was, you say it was good without going into much detail too exhausted to recount the details at this time. When you get home you put your bags beside your bed and crawl under your covers. You check your phone and see you have several new texts, one from Ben and one from Danny. Ben tells you how much he misses you and he can’t wait to be home again. Danny says how nice it was to see you, and how lucky Ben is. You text Ben back but decide to wait on Danny. He has been acting strangely the past few days. You pass out with your phone in your hand awaiting a reply from Ben.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback on my blog please! breathing-architecture.tumblr.com