A Single Moment of Sincerity

These Oceans Are Far Between our Hearts

You and Ben have been dating for several weeks now and things are going better than you ever thought possible. But the thought of tour starting soon is making you nervous. You’re used to not seeing Danny all the time but he’s just a friend, now that things with Ben have changed you don’t know what will happen.

He takes your face in his hands, forcing you to look him in the eyes. “Baby, it will be okay. I’m not going to forget about you.” he kisses you before dropping his hands.

You grab his hands not wanting him to let you go. “I know, I’ve just gotten used to us being together and now you’re leaving.” you pause to take a deep breath. “You promise you’ll text me and call when you can?” this makes him laugh. “Of course I will, and whenever we have time off do you promise you’ll try to come visit?” You smile at the thought. “Try and stop me.”

Suddenly he grabs you by the hips, whispering “now, let’s focus on something else.” He kisses you, forcing your mouth open, his tongue slipping inside. His hands move up, grabbing your shirt and pulling it over your head. He grabs your breasts, massaging them as your hands work at his waist unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them. He quickly unclasps your bra, guiding you backwards towards the bed as he steps out of his pants - he throws your bra aside his lips never leaving your mouth.

He lays you down on the bed, slowly removing your pants. He stops to take in the sight of you before removing his own shirt and climbing on top of you.

He begins kissing your neck, rolling your nipples between his fingertips as he begins to trail his tongue down your chest, he wraps his lips around your nipple sucking lightly at first while slips a finger into your panties circling your clit teasing you.

You’re breathing heavy now, almost panting. god it feels so good. “Oh, Ben” your voice barely louder than a whisper.

You can feel him smile against your skin, and as he does he plunges a finger deep inside you.

“Oh fuck” you moan involuntarily, your back arches pushing him father into you, as his pace quickens you feel yourself getting close you rub your hands over your breasts almost helplessly, desperate for a release.

Suddenly he removes his finger from you. His smile is devilish. “Not so fast baby, i’m not done having my fun yet.”

As he moved back up to your mouth engaging you in a deep kiss you reached down to the ever growing bulge in his boxers, gently stroking it at first. You slip your hands into the back of his boxers sliding them off revealing his erection. You lick your lips thinking of all of the things you want to do to him right now.

You look him straight in the eyes as you grab hold of him and start pumping. “Fuck me”

He winks and without missing a beat replies “as you wish.” without another word he rips of your panties and plunges into you. you both yell out as he begins to move inside of you. He takes your leg and rests it on his shoulder allowing him to get deeper inside of you.

Your moans grow louder as you feel that familiar tightening in your stomach, you hear Ben whisper “come for me, baby.” his words are enough to send you over the edge, your back arches and you scream out his name as you climax. Ben still pumping hard through your orgasm finally releases inside of you with a final moan.

After he pulls out of you he lays down on the bed and wraps you in his arms, kissing you lightly on the forehead. you fall asleep in his arms. Not worrying about the future, just enjoying your time together now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback on my blog please! breathing-architecture.tumblr.com