A Single Moment of Sincerity

The Breathing Has Got Too Hard

You’re packed and ready for your flight to New York to see Ben. You’re nervous but also excited. You’ve never really traveled alone before, especially not to visit your rockstar boyfriend.

When you land you have a taxi take you to the venue of the show tonight. There’s still a few hours before it starts. Just enough time to get re-aquatinted with your boo!

As you pull up you see him waiting outside for you, a sly smirk on his face. As you get out of the car you run into his outstretched arms. He hugs you tightly lifting you up off the ground. You kiss him quickly and take his face in your hands gazing into his eyes. “I’ve missed you.” as you say this he puts his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him. “I’ve missed you too baby.” he says putting his head on your shoulder. You wrap your arms around his neck and the two of you just hold one another enjoying the feeling of being together. You break your embrace and he gathers your bags leading you inside.

As you walk through the bus towards his bunk you greet the rest of the guys. Danny stands up from the couch as you approach him. “Bambina!” he shouts excitedly opening his arms to you. “Danny!” you say mimicking his tone. You hug him, realizing how you’ve neglected his friendship lately and missing it so badly now. He whispers in your ear “You just tell me if Ben tries anything funny and i’ll kick his ass for you.” You laugh as he says this. “You know I can take care of myself.” you wink. “But thank you Danny, I love you.” you kiss him on the cheek and go to find Ben. He’s loading your bags into his bunk and you surprise him hugging from behind. “Danny, c’mon my girlfriend is here!” you scoff at this comment and start tickling him. He struggles against your prodding fingers turning around to face you laughing wildly. The sounds of his laughter are almost as enjoyable to hear as his moans of pleasure.

“Let’s go somewhere private. I have something I want to show you.” you smirk. Without another word he leads you to the back lounge, closing and locking the door behind you. You place a hand on his chest and push him down onto the couch. Slowly you pull your shirt over your head and let it fall to the floor, revealing a lacy red push up bra. One of the many new ones you purchased recently. Moving towards Ben you hike up your already short skirt and straddle him. His hands begin at your hips moving upward towards your chest as his kisses move down from your mouth to your neck ending at the top of your breasts. Your fingers run through his hair as he licks and sucks his way down your chest. As you becoming increasingly turned on you grind on his lap, feeling his erection growing beneath you. As his mouth finds it’s way back to yours your fingers work quickly to unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper.

His mouth opens against yours silently moaning as you take wrap your hand around him pumping up and down. You slip off his lap onto your knees. You take just the tip of him into your mouth swirling your tongue around teasingly. You replace your mouth with your hands, moving your mouth down lower, taking one of his testicles into your mouth while your hand pumps up and down. You hear Ben moaning your name as you lick and suck him gently, you move back to his shaft taking him fully this time. He tries grabbing hold of the couch as his hips buck involuntarily into you. “Baby, i’m gonna come.” he whispers throwing his head back, you swirl your tongue around him once more and he bursts in your mouth. You remove your mouth from his member and swallow.

You hear a knock on the door and someone shouts “Ben! It’s time for sound check!” Seeing that Ben is still lost in his pleasure you answer for him, “He’ll be out in a minute.” You help him to fix his clothes, and give him a quick kiss. “You better get out there.” you wink. He stands to leave and as he walks through the door he says “God, it’s good having you here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback on my blog breathing-architecture.tumblr.com :)