A Single Moment of Sincerity

The Breathing Has Got Too Hard Pt. 2

You put your shirt back on and go to ben’s bunk trying to find something in your bags to occupy your time. You brought your kindle along with a few magazines for the flight but nothing seems to be of interest to you right now. You head back to the lounge to see if there are any movies you wouldn’t mind watching again. You decide on the faculty, you pop it in the dvd player and settle into the couch. Near the end of the film just as you feel your eyelids getting heavy you hear the door to the bus open and the sound of people talking. You perk up as you hear footsteps moving closer and the voices growing louder.

Ben appears in the doorway, you look up at him and smile. He leans down and kisses your forehead then moves to peck each cheek before finally planting a kiss on your lips. As he straightens back up he glances at the tv, playing the last few minutes of the film just before the credits. “Whatchu watchin baby?” Ben asks pointing towards the tv. “Uh, the faculty.” you smile up at him. “Come here.” you pat the seat next to you. Ben takes the seat and you drape your legs over his, wrapping your arms around his neck. You rest your head on his shoulder and breathe him in. “I missed you” you murmur into his neck. He turns his head to look at you. “I missed you too.” He says staring into your eyes. You can hardly believe how happy one person could make you..

You could stare at him for days and never get tired of it. Everything about him is just perfect. Just the way he looks at you when he doesn’t think you’re paying attention. The way he holds you when you’re upset. The way he always kisses you on the forehead. The way he rubs his thumbs back and forth across your skin when he holds your hand. Lost in your thoughts you almost forget where you are. “What are you thinking about?” Ben looks at you quizzically. “Oh, nothing.” you lie, you’re not sure you’re quite ready to tell him how you feel. So far this is the best relationship you’ve ever had, you don’t want anything to change that. “Let’s go hang out with the rest of the guys” you look at him smiling. “I’d like to get to know them better.”

You hang out for hours laughing, and joking around with everyone. While you were worried at first everything is going so well. The time passes so quickly its almost time for the band to go on. “Alright, you wanna come watch us play?” Ben asks getting up from his seat beside you. “Of course” you say jumping up excitedly. You’ve seen them perform countless times before but this is your first time seeing since you and Ben have gotten together. For some reason you feel butterflies in your stomach, wondering if their fans will see you and what they’ll say. Your relationship is fairly new and has been somewhat private so far. You decide none of that matters, you’re going to see your best friend, your boyfriend, and one of your favorite bands play and nothing could make that any less exciting.

As they take the stage the crowd goes wild, the energy in the room changes completely. As they begin their song you can feel the whole room moving, the vibrations stirring something inside of you. You’d almost forgotten how good it felt being at a concert, being in a room surrounded by people who love the same things you do, feel the same things you do. there’s something really comforting about it.

You see Ben stealing glances at you between songs winking. You wave back shyly from the side of the stage. Danny announces this will be their last song and like everyone else in the room you feel a mix of emotions. Going back to the bus means you get to have more time with Ben, maybe some alone time but seeing him perform like this is incredible, almost breathtaking. the emotion and passion he puts into his performance is incredible. As the song ends the lights go out and the band begins to leave the stage. Ben comes over and grabs your face in his hands kissing you before toweling off. Due to the crowds persistent protest after a few moments of rest everyone heads out to finish the show for real this time.

As you head back to the bus the guys are swarmed with screaming fans, you try to go inside as quickly as you can and stay out of the way knowing how exhausted everyone must be. After a sufficient amount of time relaxing and catching their breath the guys decide to head outside to sign things and take pictures, while they’re gone you entertain yourself fantasizing about the way you’ll be spending the next few days with Ben.

Before too long the boys start reappearing in the bus one by one Sam followed by James, and Cam then finally Danny and Ben. To celebrate their last show for a few days everyone starts drinking. You can feel your mind start to slow and your vision start to blur ever so slightly as you drink. You all begin playing quarters but after your third shot in a row the boys begin volunteering to take them for you. You’re thankful that you’ve finally arrived at the hotel, the movement of the bus was making you dizzy - on second thought even though you’ve stopped you’re still a little dizzy. The rest of the guys decide to go out and find a place to continue drinking while you and Ben head up to your room.

Ben grabs your bags and helps lead you inside as you struggle to stay on your feet. You finally get into the room and immediately lay down on the bed. Ben puts your bags away and comes to join you. He slowly climbs on top of you kissing your neck. You moan his name out as he does, god he feels so good. You open your legs slightly, letting him rest between them. Eagerly you lift his shirt over his head and begin kissing his neck and collar bones. You kick off your shoes as Ben’s hands find their way up your shirt to your breasts, his fingers deftly moving into the cups teasing your nipples. Your desire overwhelming you, you quickly remove your shirt and bra before moving your hands down to Ben’s waist running your fingers just above the top of his jeans relishing the feeling of him growing hard against you.. Ben begins softly kissing your breasts swirling his tongue around your nipple before lightly biting and sucking. Your back arches from the pleasure unable to control yourself. You take one of his hands and place it on the outside of your panties. “Your so sexy.” he whispers making quick circles around your clit causing you to moan even louder. He quickly removes your skirt and panties in one quick motion, he pushes your legs apart kissing down your body until he reaches the apex of your thighs. As he works his tongue making you pant and moan his name he reaches a hand up massaging your breast while he uses the other to slip two fingers inside of you moving them in and out of you slowly at first while his tongue works your clit. You wrap your hands into his hair practically screaming his name, with one final thrust of his hand Ben sends you over the edge lost in your pleasure your whole body tightens in spasm and releases giving you a feeling of relief and incredible bliss.

Ben rolls off of you and removes his jeans and boxers his erection springing free. You eye him greedily before climbing on top of him. You lean over and kiss him as you guide him into you. You straighten back up and place his hands on your hips as you begin to move. Ben bites his lip trying not to moan too loudly as he quickly moves in and out of you. Leaning forward you grind your hips into him, feeling him go ever deeper inside of you. You slow your pace before removing him from you. “Take me from behind baby.” you tell him biting your lip. You move onto all fours and Ben positions himself behind you. “Anything you want.” he says slamming himself into you. You both moan out as his fingers dig deeper into your hips. His pace quickening you can tell he’s getting close to finding his release. “Oh fuck, Bambi i’m close.” moments after saying this you hear is final moan as he comes inside of you. He pulls out and collapses down onto the bed exhausted. You cuddle up behind him and pull the sheets over you. Wrapping your arms around his waist you kiss the back of his neck before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave feedback on my blog! :) breathing-architecture.tumblr.com