Broken Branches

Prologue

That was the number one rule that everyone must know is to never meet The Witch. Don't even lock eyes with the fiend! For if she was a very greedy individual, not allowing anything pass from her sight.

When she saw George, a handsome young man enjoying the freedom that a guy his age could enjoy after running away from home, she couldn't help but want him. He was rich, the son of a wealthy business man with his own private savings account and plenty of credit cards to get him whatever he'd like. He was tall, had the perfect hair, and the perfect balance of upper body strength that any teenage girl would love.

The Witch perceived the man just out of high school, possibly a drop out, and one that clearly knew that he was attractive. She smiled as he talked to a few girls at his left and right. Hoping to get some luck that night, The Witch also approached the boastful young man. Part of her wanted George to have welcomed the strange girl but she was even more pleased when she was ignored. Sure it ticked her off, but she thrived off this energy. The more nasty a person was, the stronger her powers became. She could plant a curse on the boy and add him to her collection.

Though, she had to think for a moment, what would be perfect for a young man who had everything to have done to him? Turning him into gold would have been boring, making him into wind even more boring. She looked up to the women around him and smiled devilishly.

“Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to do a gender bender story

then this spawned

hope you enjoy :)