Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Nine.

Hopping up on the turnbuckle and giving the crowd a sly smirk, Haylie stood up then jumped backwards only to land roughly on her stomach against the ring mat. She was completely thrown off guard because in the script she was suppose to land the moonsault and get the win. Nothing in the script said that Eve was suppose to move.

Turning over on her side and holding her stomach as she let out a groan, she listened to the crowds mixed boo's and cheer's before she finally stood up. Looking at Eve with a questioning expression then marched her way towards her, but the kick sent to her stomach made her stop in her tracks and hunch over in pain with how much force was really in that kick. And with a swinging neckbreaker and the cover, Eve was the winner unlike the script was suppose to go.

"And your winner by pinfall, Eve!"

Laying on her back with her arms clutched over her stomach, Haylie looked over at Eve who was on the turnbuckle with her Diva's belt held in the air as her theme music played thru the arena along with the fans mixed reactions. 'What the hell just happened?' Haylie kept asking over and over in her head.

At the sound of Eve's music being replaced by Kaitlyn's suddenly, Haylie rolled over onto her stomach and winced, but ignored the pain as she looked up at Kaitlyn who stood at the top of the ramp, a microphone in hand. 'What the hell is she doing out here?' she asked herself while half listening to Kaitlyn calling Eve out next week for the Diva's Championship belt, which Eve accepted reluctantly.

Walking backstage in anger, she marched towards Vince's office to ask what that was all about, but was stopped by Jenna who was walking her way with her hands upon her hips and a grin written across her face.

"Something tells me you was apart of all this," said Haylie, crossing her arms over her chest and squinting her eyes at Jenna.

"Vince wanted me to let you know about the script changing so the feud between Celeste and Eve could heat up. It must've slipped my mind. Silly me," said Jenna in a mocking way, shrugging her shoulders with a chuckle.

"You did that on purpose. Don't act all innocent and shit," Haylie growled out, uncrossing her arms to let them fall at her sides, balling her fists up in anger.

"What if I did? You gonna go cry and complain about it to your little boyfriend Colby?" Jenna smirked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Colby has nothing to do with this so keep his name out of your mouth before I make you," Haylie threatened with venom.

"Do it. I dare you."

And just as she went to grab ahold of Jenna, somebody suddenly wrapped an arm around her waist and picked her up with ease, turning around and started walking down the hall with her kicking to be let go of.

"You need to bring it down a notch, Tiny."

At the sound of Joe's voice, she stopped with her struggle and frowned, trying to push her anger aside for now. Feeling her feet touch the ground and his arm wrap around her shoulders to then be pulled close to his body, they made their way to the locker room in silence. And as they stepped into the room, her anger came back.

"That stupid bitch," growled Haylie as she shoved a steel chair underneath the small table.

"What the hell was that? I thought you was scheduled to win that match?" asked Colby in complete confusion that was visible on his face.

"The script got changed. Vince told Jenna to let me know, but she supposedly forgot to tell me," Haylie crossed her arms and paced back and forth while glaring down at the ground.

"What did you do to make her go after you now?" asked Jon, watching her pace.

"I guess it's where I confronted her at the last arena," Haylie shrugged.

"I thought I told you to stay out of it, Haylie?" Colby knitted his eyebrows together, watching her closely.

"I just wanted to know why she was acting like such a bitch to my best friend."

The loud knocking on the door got all their attention, and the door swung open quickly to reveal Phil and his beautiful girlfriend, Anna, who has hardly been seen that much in the past recent weeks.

Twenty-eight year-old Anna Artusa was known to the WWE Universe as Anna, the wingless butterfly. She has long dark brown hair that stopped at her bum, beautiful hazel eyes and had an amazing slim and muscled body from staying in shape. She was an event manager for the WWE, and a training diva.

Haylie met her thru Phil after they all got together one night, and became the best of friends. Anna and Phil have been together for two whole years, and were very much in love with one another from the start. They were possibly Haylie's favorite couple.

"Anna? Where the hell have you been? I've missed you like crazy," Haylie said in excitment while wrapping her arms around Anna and pulled her into a tight hug which was returned without hesitation.

"Oh, you know. Around. Here and there," Anna chuckled out as she pulled away from Haylie then placed a quick kiss on her cheek. "Missed you tons, too, love."

"You're not gonna say Hi to me and tell me how much you've missed me, too?" asked Phil then stuck out his lower lip in a pout.

"How can I miss you when you won't go away first?" Haylie asked, placing her hands upon her hips.

"It's okay, babe. Who wouldn't miss you?" Anna grasped the back of his neck and pulled him down towards her, their lips meeting in a kiss.

Haylie grinned at the two lovebirds before pulling Anna away from her boyfriend while saying, "We need to catch up. See you boys later."

Leaving the room and walking down the halls until the entered the catering room, they took a seat at the table in the corner. It's been awhile since they've spoken or got to talk privately so they were both happy they finally got the chance to do so.

"I see you and Phil are still going strong and I can tell the love is definitely still there between the two of you," Haylie stated with a smile.

"I don't know what I'd do without that man. I surely wouldn't be as happy as he made me lastnight," Anna said with a wink.

"Ew. Keep the sex life with Phil in the bedroom, Ann," Haylie joked.

"Not sex, Hays. He wants to spend forever with me," Anna stated, lifting her hand and showing her friend the new ring that was placed on her ring finger.

"Are you serious?" Haylie's eyes widened, staring at the ring then back at Anna.

"What happened?" Celeste asked as she walked into catering, making her way towards the other two.

Not saying a word, Haylie lifted Anna's hand so that Celeste could see the gorgeous ring that fit perfectly on her finger and grinned.

"It's about time he asked you," Celeste said in excitment while bending down and wrapping her arms around Anna in a hug.

The three of them sat in catering and chatted about this and that while occassionally greeting some superstars and divas that walked past every now and again. They planned that when they had a few days off that they'd get the group and go out somewhere to enjoy the days off work. Still not sure what they'd do yet, but they had it planned and determined to do so.

Not realizing how long they'd sat there together, Anna decided to go see what Phil was doing since it was about his time to head to the ring, and the other two continued to sit there for a little bit longer.

"I'm so happy for Anna and Phil. They belong with eachother," Haylie smiled as she looked in the direction Anna disappeared in.

"You can see they bring out the best in the other. They're so happily inlove," Celeste crossed her arms ontop of the table and sighed.

"You can totally feel the love between them when you're in the same room with them."

Sitting there just a little longer, they finally made their way back to the locker room to find the guys to notice they weren't even in the room anymore. Not going to worry about what they were into, they both relaxed on the couch and brought up the match Haylie had earlier with Eve.

"Something tells me that you knew absolutely nothing about the ending of your match earlier," Celeste stated with a frown.

"Not at all. All thanks to Miss Jenna," Haylie said, shaking her head.

"What about Jenna? What did she do?"

"She was the one who was suppose to tell me about the match change up, but she said it slipped her mind," Haylie leaned back on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Are you being serious right now? She's gonna get what's coming her way," Celeste said in a dangerous tone.

Something about the WWE that not many people really knew about. Some of the fights and arguments are sometimes real, and personal. It can get dangerous and out of hand at times, but that's part of the job. You either deal with it one way or another, or leave the business. Haylie has never been put in that situation, and she wasn't sure how she'd handle it, but one thing was for sure. Jenna wants to still mess with her friends, she'll get what's coming her way in the end.

After Haylie took a quick shower and got dressed in a plain blue t-shirt and blue-jeans, her and Celeste played angry birds on their phones as they waited on the guys. It seemed like forever until the door opened and the three of them walked in, dressed in all black and sweaty.

"Party time," was all Jon said as he grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

"Party?" Haylie and Celeste both asked at the same time, looking from Joe to Colby who were both grabbing some clothes out of their bags.

"To celebrate Phil and Anna's engagement. You're coming whether you want to or not, Haylie," explained Colby, pulling off his shirt which left both the women speechless at him being shirtless.

"Did it get hot in here or is it just you?" Celeste joked, sending a wink to Haylie who giggled then winked back.

"I think it's hot in here because of two special women," Colby joked back while sending a wink their way.

The women looked at one another then laughed, not really sure what was so funny, but it was for some reason to them. When Jon finally stepped out of the bathroom in a plain black shirt, dark blue-jeans, and boots, they stopped the laughter to look him over before laughing once again.

"Whats up with those two?" asked Jon, running his right hand thru his wet hair and watched the two of them as if they had two-heads.

"It's Haylie and Celeste. Do you really have to ask?" asked Joe with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

"You're right," Jon nodded his head in agreement then started packing his bag.

Finally controlling their laughter and calmed down a bit, Haylie watched Jon with a smirk as she watched his every move. With his hair still wet from his shower and him in his normal clothes, she blushed at the thoughts that were going thru her head. It was weird because she never thought of or looked at Jon in the way she's doing now, and she wasn't sure if she should feel the way she was feeling or not since they weren't dating, and didn't see one another in that way, really. Maybe it was just the benefits they now had.

As if he felt her staring at him, Jon looked her way and winked with a smirk which made her blush and look away from him. It was definitely the benefits they had. It had to be because she's never acted this way around Jon before all this started happening between them.

When all three guys finally got dressed, they took one car as Haylie and Celeste met up with April to take their car. After a few times of getting lost, they finally found the place they was looking for and parked the cars down the road just a bit. Walking to the small club that they've never been to before, Tyler was standing outside with Phil and Anna as they waited on the others to show up.

"Party rock is in the house tonight. Everybody just have a good time. And we gonna make you lose your mind."

They heard LMFAO playing in the club, and at knowing the lyrics to the song, Colby and Phil both started singing along while bobbing their head to the music. Stephen, Stu, Alicia, Mike, Maryse, and others started showing up so they finally entered the club. While most of the guys went to get something to drink, Haylie stayed with Celeste, Phil and Anna as they sat down at an empty table in the corner, sipping on soda that was brought to them by some of the others.

"Lets go dance, ladies," April said when she came back to the table, a grin on her face.

"I will in a bit," Haylie promised, sending her a smile as she pulled Celeste from her seat.

"You better," Celeste pointed a finger at her then winked and was pulled onto the crowded floor with April.

"They'll make you dance when they get back. Even if they have to drag your ass on the dance floor, you'll dance one way or another," Phil explained to Haylie, placing his hand on Anna's thigh and rubbing it a little with a smile.

"I told them that I will. I'm just resting up a bit right now," Haylie stuck her tongue out at Phil before asking, "so have you two set a date, yet?" with a smile.

"Not yet. We're just going to enjoy being engaged for awhile until we start talking about setting a date," Anna replied, circling her arms around his arm and smiling up at him.

"I am invited, right?" Haylie asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't you be?" Anna answered at the same time as Phil replied with, "Of course you're not."

Glaring playfully over at him, Haylie leaned over and flicked him in the forehead then smirked to herself when she settled back down in her chair with a satisfied look. Ignoring the pout he was giving, she looked around the room to notice Celeste and Colby posing for a photo together and chuckled when Colby made a face.

"Those two seem to be getting closer the past few days. Doesn't that bother you at all?" Phil asked, following her gaze.

"And why would it bother me?" Haylie asked, watching as Colby put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to his body as another photo was being taken.

"You know why. We've had this talk," stated Phil, giving her a look.

"And you know what I said about it."

"Is he talking about you and Colby? You two don't see what everyone else sees. The feelings you two have for one another is definitely there, and you're either ignoring it because you're afraid of the feelings or you haven't opened up your eyes to see whats really there," Anna explained, looking at Colby for a moment before turning her attention to Haylie with a smile.

Shaking her head and staying quiet because she didn't know what else to say, and knew neither of them would hear her out since they were so much alike, Haylie watched Colby as he drank a beer and looked around the room slowly like he was looking for something. Or someone.

"I've got to pee. Be right back," Haylie blurted out while standing up from the table.

"Wow. Thank you for sharing that info," Phil chuckled out, taking a sip from his pepsi.

Letting a chuckle out, Haylie ignored his comment and searched for the bathroom. After asking where it was and finding it, she slipped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, locking it just in case. It was a lie. She didn't need to pee, but she had to get away for just a few mintues. The music was too loud, and her body was aching so much that all she wanted to do was lay down and get some rest, but she didn't want to be a party-pooper.

After washing her face and actually taking her make-up off completely, she stared into the mirror and sighed loudly as she thought about what Phil and Anna both said. Was she starting to have feelings for Colby? Could she possibly have feelings for Jon, too? It is not possible. You can't have the same feelings for two people, right? There's no feelings for either of them. All that's making her think of everything was Phil and his words that's screwing with her mind, and making her overthink things that she shouldn't be doing. It was just Phil and his words.

Clearing her mind and pushing away everything that's been going thru her head, she unlocked the door and opened it, everything hitting her all at once. The smoke from the cigarettes were suddenly way too strong for her, the beer was just as strong, and the music made her head start to throb. But just as she slipped from the bathroom, she felt arms circle around her waist and pull her back against the person's chest. Colby.

"I've been searching everywhere for you. Thought the worst," Colby whispered into her left ear, his hot breath making her bit her lip.

"What did you think?" asked Haylie as she turned around in his arms and circled her hands around his neck, clasping them together.

"Thought one of this jerks around here got ahold of you. Was about to hunt them down and beat the hell out of them," Colby replied, bringing one hand up to carress her cheek and gazed into her hazel eyes.

"I was just in the bathroom. I look like hell, don't I?" Haylie chuckled out, staring into his brown eyes and smiled.

"Never. You look gorgeous as always."

Brushing a piece of hair behind her ear and resting his hand on the side of her neck, Colby closed the distance between them as he bent down and captured her soft lips with his own. The taste of beer from what he drank a few moments ago and the fruity strawberry gum Haylie was chewing on the way to the club mixed together as she opened her mouth and their tongues faught for dominance.

Gripping her waist and turning her around until her back hit the wall, his lips traveled from her mouth, past her jaw and found a spot on her neck that he knew drove her crazy. Kissing, licking and nibbling made her moan. One hand grasped his shoulder while the other was tangled in his hair tightly, biting roughly on her lower lip.

"What the hell is going on over here?"

At the very familiar voice, they froze what they were doing and Colby backed away from Haylie slowly, already knowing they'd been caught and it was no use in saying the famous words: It's not what it looks like. They gazed at one another for a moment before turning their attention to the direction the voice came from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh Oh!!.... And "Anna Artusa" does not belong to me. I was asked if I could add her (Only a day away...) into my story so I done the best I could. Hope it's not too bad! More to come.