Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Ten

Jon stood there with his eyebrows raised and a smirk across his face, his blue eyes looking between the two. Seeing Colby go in the same direction as Haylie and neither of them returning after ten long minutes, Jon excused himself from the group of people he was with to see what was taking them so long. It surprised him to see the two of them, out in the open and not a care in the world that anyone could see them.

"Just because they're playing 'Make Love In This Club' doesn't really mean to actually do it," Jon snickered at the two then looked around before saying, "eventhough you two do make it look sexy. Could I join in on this fun?" with a wink.

"You're not being serious right now, man. Get outta here," Colby replied with a chuckle.

"A threesome with you two? Anytime," said Haylie while winking at Jon then sending the same gesture to Colby who raised his eyebrows at her.

"What do you say, Colby? A threesome with our beauty right here?" Jon asked, his tongue sliding over his dry lips.

"We haven't been here that long, Jon. How much have you had to drink already?" Colby asked.

"Still on my first beer. Shocker, huh?" Jon let a laugh out then continued, "I came looking for Haylie to see if she'd get out on the dance floor with me?"

Just as he finished saying that, Haylie looked at him in shock with her eyes wide and her eyebrows raised. Jon wasn't a big dancer whenever he went out. He'd rather sit with his friends and drink until he's thought he had enough for one night.

"Why dance with me when you could dance with Celeste and Victoria who are already dancing out there," Haylie nodded towards the women who were, indeed, dancing with one another.

"I can't wanna have fun with my one and only woman?" Jon asked, sticking his lower lip out in a pout and staring at the floor.

"Of course you can. I'll catch you around, babe," Haylie sent a wink towards Colby before grabbing ahold of Jon's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor.

Watching as the two made their way away from him, Colby crossed his arms over his chest and frowned at how happy they both looked right now. He got a feeling of jealousy and envy, but pushed it aside and ignored it because he knew he didn't have any kind of feelings of love more than a friend for her.

Grabbing ahold of Haylie's waist, Jon pulled her into his body roughly and grinded against her with his usual smirk written on his face. Wrapping her arms around his neck and twirled the hair at the back of his neck around her fingers, she gave him her own smirk then pulled him down closer to her.

"You hardly ever dance at clubs. What's wrong with you?" Haylie asked loudly in his ear so he could hear her over the music.

"Just wanna spend quality time with you. Is that a crime?" questioned Jon.

"Not a crime, but wish you'd at least tell me the truth," said Haylie with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Trying to get my mind off Sandra. She left me two voicemails earlier and I just now got them," Jon admitted with a sigh, hooking his thumbs thru her back beltloops. "Just being around you makes me forget about her."

Just the woman's name made Haylie's blood boil with how she treated Jon, but she knew that she'd get a taste of her own medicine eventually. As much as she wanted to hunt her down and have a talk with her face to face, she knew all Jon wanted is to forget about his ex and not have anymore trouble.

"What did she have to say this time?" asked Haylie, a frown forming on her face.

"Fucking crying and shit. Said the guy she cheated on me with left her, and she realized she messed up a great thing we had," Jon explained with an unreadable expression.

"And she sure as hell did. Tonight she will be totally forgotten," Haylie stated before grinding into him and grinning at his reaction.

Biting his lower lip and closing his eyes tightly, Jon gripped her hips and held her against him as he bent down and whispered in her ear, "Lets get outta here."

Not thinking twice about her answer, Haylie grabbed his hand and searched the club for Colby who was hanging with Celeste and Victoria.

"Haylie came down with a bad migraine so I agreed to make sure she got back to the hotel safely," Jon lied with a look of concern for Haylie to make it more believable. He had a feeling Colby wouldn't believe him, but the other two who was oblivious whenever anyone was lying to them.

"You gonna be okay, girl?" asked Victoria, a frown across her face.

"I will be once I get back to the hotel and lay down," Haylie sent her a small smile, not making eye-contact with Colby, which she knew wasn't believing the lie.

"If you want to stay here Jon, I'll go with her instead. I don't mind," Celeste offered from her spot beside Colby.

"I was actually gonna head back anyway, so it's no trouble," Jon lied once again, shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't no big deal.

"Make sure she gets back to the room safe and sound. And let me know if you need anything before I get back, Haylie," Colby commanded.

"I will. You all have fun, and tell Phil and Anna I'm sorry I didn't stay longer."

Suddenly Colby wrapped his arms around Haylie and brought her into his body, planting a kiss lightly on her head. She was a little shocked, but wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him before pulling away, sending a little smile his way.

When they finally parted ways and the two made their way out of the crowded club, Jon hailed them a taxi back to the hotel so the others will have their own rental cars to drive back. It was a quiet ride. Not awkward, but trying to control themselves in the back of the taxi was hard to do. They kept catching one another's stare, and couldn't hide the excitement and eagerness written across their face.

Just as the hotel door shut securely behind them, Haylie gripped the hem of Jon's shirt and pulled it over his head, the clothing falling from her fingers to the floor beside their feet with a smirk. Jon backed her up until her back hit the wall, his lips capturing hers in a desperate and hungry kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her finger-nails scratching the skin then tangling into his hair while one of his hands was placed on her cheek and the other on her hip.

His fingers gripped the bottom of her shirt, and backed up slightly to pull it off and toss it to the floor before connecting their lips together immediately afterwards, his hands resting upon her hips. Bucking her hips towards him, a moan escaped her lips when she felt how hard he was. Taking her lower lip between his teeth, he pulled on it before releasing it to run his tongue across her lip. Parting them for him, their tongues fought for dominance while he pressed her body against the wall.

Trailing her fingers across his shoulders and down his chest until stopping just above the top of his jeans, Haylie worked on unbuckling his belt as his lips trailed down to the side of her neck.

"I seen the way you kept checking me out back at the arena," Jon muttered against her skin, sneaking his tongue out and running it across her neck then smirked when he heard her moan in pleasure. "Just your stare got me hard," Jon pressed himself against her.

"Oh really?" asked Haylie, unbuttoning his jeans after she successfully got his belt undone.

"I think you knew what you was doing to me from the start," Jon stated before he bit her neck roughly then started sucking on the sensitive spot, her moans filling the room.

He couldn't stand it any longer, and knew she couldn't either. Grabbing the back of her thighs, he lifted her up and carried her to the bed, biting on his lip at the feeling he got of them rubbing against one another. Dropping her on the bed, his lusty eyes watched her every move as she slipped from her blue-jeans as he done the same, along with his boxers, making sure to pull out a condom quickly from his jeans.

Just as he was crawling on the bed towards her, he stopped when she unclasped her red bra and tossed it to the side of the bed, a smirk sent to him while laying back on her elbows. His eyes roamed her body, taking every inch of skin in before crawling up and leaning over her between her legs.

"You are incredible."

And after stating that, he closed the distance between them in a gentle kiss which soon turned heavy as if one was trying to dominate the other. His right hand cupped her breast, his thumb rolling over her nipple, making it quickly go hard with his touch. Kissing and licking his way across her jawline, his mouth took in the other nipple, flicking it with his tongue then bit on it, soothing the sting with his tongue which made her arch her back towards him. He began sucking on her other nipple, while tweaking the other with his thumb and forefinger.

Smirking to himself, he licked his way to the middle of her breasts' and trailed down to her belly button, taking the belly piercing between his teeth and tugging on it slightly. Her fingers made their way thru his hair, curling them around the messy hair and tugging roughly, throwing her head back on the bed and biting her lip when he tugged on the piercing more.

"God, Jon," slipped past Haylie's lips.

Giving it one last tug, Jon's thumbs went under her red underwear and sat up to slide the cloth down her legs and threw it aside, his blue eyes taking in her beautiful body. Leaning down and planting a kiss on her stomach, his mouth went lower between her legs and his tongue reached out to flick her clit.

Gripping the bedsheets between her fingers that was balled up in fists, Haylie closed her eyes tightly and tried to keep her moans under control. His tongue flicked her clit again before putting his mouth fully around her clit, sucking deeply and, nibbling and licking even more to where she was almost over the edge, all the while slipping his fingers inside of her.

"Now," panted Haylie, her fingers running thru his hair and tucking roughly.

Crawling back up her body, he kissed her lips softly before sitting up and ripping the condom open, rolling it on his throbbing hard member. Positioning himself above her, their eyes met in a lusty gaze as she bit her lower lip, leaning her hips up more to him in eagerness. Pushing at her entrance, she gasped just as he kissed her, her moans caught by him.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, he went depper into her wet heat as she began moving her hips up against his more, both of them moaning loudly in pleasure. One hand gripped the back of his neck while the other was on the back of his shoulder, her nails digging into his skins roughly. He grasped his hands under her ass and brought her even closer, intensifying the feeling and went deeper inside her. Picking up his pace, she pulled him closer and broke the kiss to only attach her lips to the side of his neck, biting and sucking on one spot that made him grunt out loudly.

He winced when she bit his neck rather hard, but the pain turned to pleasure when she sucked on the same spot, the sensation almost too much for him. Pulling away slightly, he kissed her once more while running a hand down between the two of them, rubbing her clit as he picked up the pace.

Keeping up a steady and fast rhythm, she arched her back to meet his thrusts, and soon they was both panting and groaning as they let go of their orgasms. One last deep thrust before burrying his hot sweaty forehead in the cork of her neck, his eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath. Her fingers played with the back of his hair while she, too, caught her breath, letting out a content sigh with a small smile.

"That was amazing," stated Haylie, still coming down from her orgasm as she enjoyed the sensation she felt with him still inside her.

"You're amazing," Jon corrected as he slowly pulled out of her and slid the condom off, tying it in a knot and tossing it in the trashcan beside the bed.

"I think your female fans will feel jealous if they see your lovely new mark left on your neck," Haylie chuckled, touching the the dark colored hickey she left on him.

"Your male fans will do the same," Jon looked at the mark he left on her with a satisfied smirk.

"Yeah? Thank God for make-up or I'd never hear the end of it from Celeste if she see's it," Haylie joked then stuck her tongue out at him.

Leaning over her quickly, Jon took her tongue between his teeth and bit on it lightly before letting go to connect their lips together in a kiss. Feeling the need to return the bite, she slid her tongue across his lips for access and when his lips parted with no hesitation, she captured his lower lip between her teeth and bit down on it, not missing the groan he tried to hide.

Leaving him with a quick kiss, Haylie stood up from the bed and slid on her underwear then pulled his gray shirt on over her head. Picking up their scattered clothes and tossing them on the bed, she dug her cell phone from her jean's pocket and frowned when it wouldn't turn on.

"Shit. Are you serious?" Haylie muttered to herself, pushing the on button, but nothing happened.

"What's wrong?" asked Jon as he pulled on his boxers and combed his fingers thru his hair, slicking it back.

"My cell is dead," answered Haylie, sighing loudly.

"Charge it with my charger since we've got the same kinda phone."

Plugging her phone up and laying it on the table beside the bed, Haylie stated she was going to take a quick shower while it charged up. Joining her in the shower because he really didn't want to wait, Jon had to contain the smirk as they stepped in the bathroom.

As she massaged the shampoo plus conditioner thru her hair, she jumped slightly when she felt his hands wrap around her waist from behind and roamed up to cup her breasts', roughly tugging her nipples between his fingers. Biting back a moan, she leaned back against him and smirked to herself when she felt his member that was hard, once again.

Turning around to face him, she sent him the smirk that was on her face while leaning her head back and washing the shampoo and conditioner out of her hair, moaning deep in her throat at feeling him pinch and tug at her nipples.

After her hair was washed, Jon grasped her ass and pulled her into him roughly, both moaning at the feel of their wet skin against one another. Placing one hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his neck, Haylie pulled him down towards her in a kiss as one of his hands squeezed her ass while the other pressed against her back to hold her closer to him.

Nibbling on his lip as she pulled from the kiss, Haylie pushed him back until he leaned against the shower wall then trailed her tongue down his body as slow as she could, knowing he was very turned on. Closing her mouth around his nipple, she bit it, making him moan loudly before she turned her attention to the other, repeating the same motion. Taking her sweet time, she trailed down his body with her tongue and kisses, enjoying hearing him moan and whimper.

Deciding he has had enough, she kneeled in front of him and took his member in her hands, stroking him gently from the base to the tip, instensifying the sensation as she flicked her tongue out across his tip. Swirling her tongue around, she then licked him from top to bottom as she cupped his balls with her other hand, his moans and groans echoing against the shower walls.

Letting his head fall back against the shower wall as his eyes closed, Jon pushed his hips closer to her while grasping her hair in his hands gently. This was a new feeling for him, and he was enjoying it. Sure, he's had sex with different women in his life, but has never had sex in a bathroom, nor the shower, with a woman going down on him.

"Fuck," Jon gasped out.

With a grin, Haylie finally took him in her mouth slowly, loving the way he moaned her name and tried to hold on. Moving her mouth up and down on his hard member while letting her teeth graze him everytime, she knew he was getting even closer when she felt him tensing up.

Letting out a choked groan, he felt his orgasm hitting him with such force and almost felt like he was sure to lose consciousness any minute now. His body shook as his orgasm took over, and groaned out deeply when she swollowed his cum then continued sucking and licking gently. Breathing heavily and his body trembling, he rested against the wall the best he could with his shakey legs.

"Wow. Just," Jon said while still trying to catch his breath and form the right words, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. "Fucking wow."

"Is that a good wow?" asked Haylie, standing up and shivering when the water started turning cold.

"It's a fucking amazing wow," Jon grinned, pulling her close and kissing the side of her head.

"I'm surprised since it was my first time doing something like this in the shower," Haylie admitted, chuckling to herself.

"No fucking way," Jon pulled away from her while shaking his head, not believing her. "You're joking with me," Jon searched her face with his blue eyes that was still glazed over with lust.

"Not joking. You better feel damn special now," Haylie stated before turning around and turning the water off.

Just when she went to step out of the shower, Jon grabbed her elbow and turned her around to face him. "I do feel special. It was my first time doing it in the shower, and my God," Jon's eyes got wide and chuckled while he continued, "it was incredible. Thank you."

Not really sure why he thanked her, but Haylie chuckled and sent him a wink before stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body. Looking in the mirror, she finally noticed the dark-colored hickey he left on her neck and bit her lower lip. She'd definitely need to cover it up because surely Celeste would see it right off the bat and drill her with questions.

Drying his body off, Jon couldn't keep his eyes off of Haylie. Never in his life did he think he'd get with someone like her, even though it is no strings attached. She made him feel whole, and good about himself while his last girlfriend made him feel as if everything that happened was all his fault.

After sneaking into the hotel room she shared with Colby and grabbing some clothes for the night, she changed in the room while Jon stayed in the next room. With it feeling a bit hot that night, she slipped on a pair of clean striped purple and black boy shorts, and a aqua mid-thigh Eeyore nightshirt.

When finally blow-drying her hair, she made her way back to Jon's room to get her cell phone which should be charged all the way now. Seeing it half-way charged and figured she'd charge it the rest of the way in her room, but as she unplugged it, strong arms wrapped around her from behind and was picked up to only be tossed on the bed, laughing when she bounced.

"What was that all about, Jonathan?" asked Haylie, sitting indian-style on his bed and turning her phone on, peeking at him thru her long eyelashes.

"To be honest," Jon started as he crawled on the bed beside her and made himself comfortable, "I don't even know," with a shrug.

Shaking her head as a chuckle slipped past her lips, she sighed loudly when she got three miss calls and one text message, all from Celeste. Ignoring Jon's hand that was placed on her knee, she clicked on the message and opened it, her eye's scanning over the words slowly.

'I saw everything that happened at the club. We need to talk asap!' was the words in the message, and she exhaled the breath she didn't even know she was holding.

Leaning over to where she laid at Jon's side, she held the phone in front of him while chewing on her lower lip. She watched his blue eye's scan over the message before looking over at her, letting out a chuckle.

"Everything? Like, you and Colby and then us?" asked Jon, a lopsided smile.

"I don't know, but I'm about to reply back to her and find out."

Laying on her back, Haylie hit reply and asked her what exacly she was talking about before sending the message, thinking back to everything that happened at the club. Celeste seemed like herself when her and Jon left the club earlier that night. But as she went on to think more, the phone vibrated to let her know she got a new text message.

'You have some explaining to do as soon as we see eachother...'

Placing his head beside hers, Jon read the new message and chuckled once again, shaking his head at the words. Leaning up where he rested on his left elbow, he took her phone from her and turned it off with a smirk, leaning over to sit it upon the nightstand.

"She knows the secret now," Haylie mumbled a little, looking at the chipped aqua polish on her nails and sighing. "She's going to give me hell for keeping it from her."

"Just tell her we just got caught up in the heat of the moment," Jon shrugged his shoulders as if it was that simple.

Lifting her chin up with his index finger, he gave her a smile before closing the distance between them with a soft and gentle kiss, his hand sliding down to rest on her hip. Returning the kiss, she wrapped her arm around his shoulders with her free hand grasping the back of his neck.

"Stay here with me tonight?" asked Jon, pulling away and holding her gaze.

As long as they've known one another, Haylie mostly shared a room with either Colby or Celeste and April. So without hesitation, she nodded her head with a smile and pulled him back down for another kiss that turned heated.

With the rough, but amazing kisses along with the sensational touches, moans and groans, Celeste and the text messages was soon forgotten and pushed aside as Jon rolled on his back, pulling her on top of him while still fighting for dominance with rough kisses. His hands gripped her hips and his blue eyes, glazed with lust and excitement, watched as she straddled him and pulled her shirt off, leaving her in just her underwear. All that mattered at that exact moment was pleasing and pleasuring eachother, once again that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished! The shower scene was new for me to do, but it came to mind and I was just itching to do it, so I apologize if it isn't real good. I appreciate thoughts, ideas, and charater write-in's. :)