Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Eleven

"Can I take a picture with you, please?"

Turning her attention to the small voice she barely heard, Haylie's hazel eyes fell on a young little girl who couldn't be no older than six, if not seven. Her bright blue eye's sparkled with excitement, the lighting in the backstage arena made her face look pale and porcelain, and her dirty blond hair was pulled up to the sides in pig-tails with her bangs falling neatly across her forehead.

"Of course you can, sweetie," answered Haylie with a big smile.

Kneeling down beside the young girl, Haylie wrapped her arms around her and brought her closer, chuckling at how small and timid the child looked. Meeting fans was one of the things she loved about the WWE, especially the children who looked up to her as some kind of role-model.

Cheek by cheek, Haylie and the little girl smiled as pictures were taken of the two, the light on some of the camera's almost blinding both of them, but they ignored the blinding light. Whispering in the child's ear and both slightly laughing afterwards, they started making funny faces as the camera's flashed. After awhile, Haylie pulled back and, while she was still kneeled down, she turned her body around to face the girl.

"What's your name, sweetie?" asked Haylie, a smile still on her face.

"Maggie," answered the little girl. "My mommy helped me make this necklace for you. I picked out the colors," the girl said, handing the necklace she had cradled in her small hand.

It had a dreamcatcher looped and hung on a black string with black feathers on the bottom of it, and Aqua beads between each feather. In the middle of the dreamcatcher was an Aqua bead that was in the shape of a heart.

"Oh wow. I absolutely love the colors you picked. It's so beautiful. Thank you for this," Haylie beamed at the young child.

"You're welcome. I know you like those two colors so I picked them just for you," Maggie grinned at Haylie.

"Since you gave me something," started Haylie as she slid a bracelet off her wrist, "This is yours," with a smile.

It was a pink rubber bracelet that had 'Stay Strong' written in black across it with a heart on the end. It was not only to support breast cancer, but also people being bullied, and people who are going thru stuff that other's wouldn't understand.

"Thank you," Maggie said with a shy smile, her dimples visible while she continued, "You and Kaitlyn are my favorite female wrestlers."

"Awe. Thank you, sweetheart. I love all the support," Haylie wrapped her arms around Maggie and hugged her, feeling the hug being returned. "How old are you?"

"I'll be seven next week," Maggie answered as she pulled out of the hug.

"Is it? Well I hope you have the best birthday ever and enjoy it, okay?" asked Haylie with a grin.

Unbeknownst to Haylie, the mother of the young girl was still taking picture's and a video of the two interacting with one another. Being the curious one she can be, Haylie has searched her name before on the internet and loved all the fan photos and videos she came across. With not being a big person to have her picture taken, she did enjoy it when she had someone else in the picture with her.

After chatting with Maggie and a couple of other fans for a bit, she made her way down the halls of the arena to find the locker room she was in. Even though she didn't have a match or any segments, Haylie still wanted to hang around backstage and wait for the guys who was scheduled in a match later that night. And she knew Celeste was searching for her which is why she snuck around quietly and steered clear of her because she still wasn't sure if she should fess up or not.

"Why have you been hiding from me, and ignoring my calls and text messages?"

Knowing she'd have to face her friend sooner or later that night, Haylie put a smile on her face and turned around while saying, "I haven't been hiding. That's just ridiculous," chuckling thru the lies. "And I left my phone in my bag which is in the locker room." Truth.

"Mhmm. I do believe you've been avoiding me. Is it because I want answers from you?" asked Celeste, squinting at her friend and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay. Fine. I was, only because I know how you are and I didn't want to be drilled with questions just yet," explained Haylie with a sigh.

"After the show we're going to travel together and then you can tell me everything," Celeste smirked.

"Nothing to tell, really," shrugged Haylie.

"Didn't look like it when I noticed Jon's hickey earlier."

"And you automatically think I gave it to him? Really?" asked Haylie, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, you was the last person with him last night," Celeste chuckled out then stated, "and you did leave the club with him, so," while shrugging her own shoulders.

Just as she opened her mouth to reply back, a stage hand called over to let Celeste know her match was about to begin, and with a smirk sent to Haylie along with a wink, Celeste walked towards the gorilla to wait for her music to hit. Letting out a huff and placing her hands on her hips, Haylie walked over to the TV they had backstage and watched as Eve walked down the ramp, her belt hung over her left shoulder proudly. Celeste came out shortly afterwards, a determined look on her face as she marched down to the ring, the crowd cheering for her.

The match mostly went back and forth, both women having the upper hand at some point in the match. While Eve was on the ground in the corner talking to the Refree who was asking if she wanted to quit the match, Celeste waited on the other side of the ring to hit the spear.

At seeing Jenna slide quietly in the ring behind Celeste, Haylie's eyes widened when Jenna grabbed her arm and turned her around roughly, poking her in the eyes before sliding out of the ring to kneel beside the ring so the Ref couldn't see her. Haylie and Celeste wasn't the only one shocked. The crowd was shocked, and so was Eve who looked confused at first, but put on her game face and went to Celeste, hitting her with the spinning neckbreaker for the three count.

"What the hell is she thinking?" asked Haylie in anger, glaring at the TV as Eve celebrated her win in the ring.

"What happened?" asked April as she walked up with Tyler behind her.

"Wasn't Celeste suppose to win against Eve tonight?"

"By DQ from hitting Celeste with her belt. Why?" April asked again, confusion written on her face.

"That's not exactly what happened," said Haylie, looking from the screen to April and Tyler.

"What do you mean?" asked Tyler, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Jenna poked Celeste in the eyes while the Ref had his back turned," explained Haylie.

"Hold on. She did what?" April asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"This is not good," stated Tyler while shaking his head and looking around.

"Is she still giving Celeste hell for something she didn't do?"

"Seems to me like she is. Something needs to be done."

Nodding her head in agreement and then chuckling harshly, Haylie watched as Jenna just turned the corner and was making her way down the hall towards them, the same smirk written on her face. Haylie wasn't going to let this go. Marching down the hall, April and Tyler looked at one another in concern before watching their friend.

"What the hell was that out there?" asked Haylie, pushing Jenna against the wall roughly and glaring at her.

"What's it to you? And keep your damn hands off me," Jenna spat out as she shoved Haylie back and fixed her shirt that wrinkled up when she was pushed.

"That's one of my best friends and I don't like you messing around with her, so stop your shit and grow up."

"This is between me and her. I don't really care what she is to you, stay out of it or else," Jenna glared.

"Or else? Really?" Haylie raised her eyebrows while walking closer to her and asking in a harsh whisper, "or else what?"

"You don't want to go there with me, Haylie," Jenna smirked.

"Is that so?"

"I'm not the person to mess with."

"I'm not either, but your doing a great job at wanting to start something that you can't handle."

"Oh? We'll see," Jenna chuckled.

"We will see how you handle the heat I throw your way in the ring next week," Haylie smirked. "And I won't take it easy on you."

"Whatever," was Jenna's only response as she pushed past Haylie and made her way down the hall, smirking at April and Tyler as she past them.

"Haylie, it's never a good idea to settle personal stuff in the ring," stated Tyler.

With the look she shot him, Tyler closed his mouth and looked elsewhere. Knowing when to leave her alone and not push it, that was one of those times and he knew better. Letting April know she'd meet her and Celeste in their locker room, Haylie made her way towards the locker room to grab her bags. She already knew it was going to be a long night.

Knocking on the door three times before walking on in, she was met with The Shield who were getting ready for their match later on. Not wanting to bother them, she walked across the room where her stuff was and grabbed her phone. As she was unplugging her phone that was finished charging, tanned arms wrapped around her waist from behind and their face nuzzled against her neck, the fuzzy beard tickling her skin as soon as she felt it. Giggling slightly, she turned around in the arms to come face to face with Colby and smiled at him as he gave her a lopsided smile.

"Hello there, dear," said Colby, clasping his hands together behind her back and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Hello, Mr. Lopez," replied Haylie, leaning up and pecking his nose, chuckling when he scrunched his nose up. "Celeste wants me to ride with her and April so she can get the truth out of me about what happened last night," she explained while sliding her phon in the front of her pocket.

"Last night? She seen us?" asked Colby.

"I don't know what she saw, but she did bring up the hickey she saw on Jon's neck," stated Haylie, looking over at Jon who was putting his black vest on.

"Shit. Did she say anything to you, Jon?" asked Colby.

"Nope," Jon shook his head then said, "I wondered why she kept looking at me with this knowing look."

"As much as I want to keep our business between us, I'm getting tired of lying. I feel guilty each day I lie to her," explained Haylie with a loud sigh.

"You do what you feel is right, but remember," Colby put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them while saying, "Celeste isn't gonna take our news lightly and she won't accept it right away."

"Yeah. And don't take what she says to heart. You know how she can be with stuff she doesn't accept," Jon spoke up, his hand resting on her lower back and carressing her back gently.

"So, you guys don't mind me telling her and April about everything?" asked Haylie, looking between the guys and biting her lower lip.

"I don't mind, babe. If they don't approve then whatever. It's our business, not theirs," Colby stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"I agree with Colby. Whatever you do is your choice and we'll respect what your choose," Jon said with a smile that showed off his dimples.

As she smiled at the two of them, Haylie was caught off guard when Colby bent down and kissed her lips, one arm going around her waist to bring her closer and his other hand resting behind her head to hold the kiss longer. Wrapping her arms around his neck with one hand in his hair and the other one grasping the back of his neck, their kiss deepened and heated as the kiss got rougher.

"Okay. Break it up, you two. You're turning me on," said Jon, unwrapping Colby's arm from around her waist and pulling her away from him.

"Turning you on just by kissing him?" asked Haylie with a smirk.

"Yeah," Jon nodded his head, chuckling.

"Wow, is that so?" Haylie went to wrap her arms around Colby again, but Jon pulled her away while shaking his head.

"Nope. Colby don't get anymore kisses. I think he's had enough, right, dude?" asked Jon, looking over at Colby who held a grin.

"Psh, no way," Colby shook his head, looking at his friend as if he was crazy.

"Well, I know so."

Giggling at their little back and forth talk, Haylie grasped the back of Jon's neck and pulled him down until their lips connected in a kiss. His eyes widened in surprise before closing shortly after, one hand placed upon her hip with the other on the side of her neck, kissing her lips a little more.

"You three need to get a room. I mean, come on," Joe spoke up from his spot on one of the steel chairs, chuckling as he tied his shoes.

"Uh, we got a room, dude," stated Colby as he fixed his hair, smirking at Joe who shot him a glare.

Pulling away from Jon reluctantly, Haylie made her way over to Joe and sat down in his lap, making him wrap an arm around her so she wouldn't fall. With a grin, she placed a huge kiss on his cheek then pulled away to only hug him tightly, making him look at the other two guys in confusion. Giving him another kiss on the cheek, she stood up from his lap and grabbed her bookbag, pulling the straps on her shoulders.

"I thought Mr. big ole' bad Roman Reigns needed some love," stated Haylie, smiling at the three of them.

Grabbing her other bag and kissing Colby and Jon's cheek, she left the room. Finding the room Celeste and some others shared, she pushed the door open to find just two she'd be traveling with. She still wasn't ready to tell them what has been going on, but she knew it'd be for the best. Hopefully.

"I thought you was going to bail on traveling with us," April said, looking up at her only to look back at her phone a second later.

"Nope. I'm down to being with my girls," Haylie smiled, taking a seat beside her on the couch.

"Just let me freshen up and change then we'll be ready to head out," Celeste explained while grabbing some clothes and other things before going to the bathroom.

"What are you doing on that phone of yours?" asked Haylie, watching April push buttons on her cell then laugh about something.

"Checking out Twitter," answered April, turning her phone around so her friend could see.

"Oh," was all Haylie said while pulling out her phone and bringing up her games. "I have a twitter, but I don't get on there that much. I usually check out Facebook and Tumblr," Haylie shrugged, clicking on Angry Birds.

At the sound of Angry Birds filling the room, April looked over at her friend and raised an eyebrow, a chuckle sliding from her lips. With a concentrated look on her face as she played the game, Haylie didn't notice April watching her with a smirk, and she sure didn't notice April raising her phone and snapping a photo of her until she heard the click.

"What did you just take a picture of?" asked Haylie, tilting her head to the side and looking at her friend.

"Oh, just my beautiful friend who should check her twitter page," April snickered, clicking buttons here and there then grinning widely over at Haylie.

"Oh God."

Closing out her game, Haylie brought up the internet and clicked on Twitter, signing in after a moment of trying to remember her password. Checking her page, she noticed April posting a photo that said above it, 'my nerdy friend and her angry birds. #iloveu'. Looking at the photo, she noticed her hair looked as if she just woke up without brushing it and her hazel eye's focused on the cell phone she held in front of her.

"I look awful," Haylie chuckled out, shaking her head.

"You look hot with your hair messy like that. Hell, you'd be hot even if you was bald," April commented, her eye's on her phone once again.

"Whatever," muttered Haylie with a playful glare.

"I only speak the truth," April winked before her attention went back to her phone.

Shaking her head at her friend's comment, she closed out of her Twitter and went to bring her game back up, but an incoming text message inturrupted her in doing so. Colby. Raising an eyebrow, she clicked on the message and giggled softly to herself at the words written in the message.

'I love that new twitter pic AJ posted. U R Gorgeousely Hot. ;) '

Gorgeousely hot? Rolling her eyes at his words because she's never heard them before, she sent him a wink and waited until it sent before finally clicking on her games. Was it normal for a friend who you had just benefits with call you gorgeous if there was no feelings invovled? Or even hot? She wasn't sure, so she shrugged it off as she tried to concentrate on her game.

A half hour later Celeste finally walks back into the room, dressed in casual clothes and a hat on her head. Seeing that both of her friend's were engrossed by their cell phones, she rolled her eyes and packed her stuff, listening to April's laughter now and again, and Angry Birds coming from Haylie's phone.

Getting their attention, the three women grabbed their bags and made sure they had everything before walking out of the room, making their ways down the halls. It was almost time for the show to end and they wanted to get to the car before it got too crowded. They knew fans would want to try and take photos, and get autographes from the back, and it did get real crowded when that happened.

The girls packed their stuff in Celeste's car and got settled on their drive, all tired even though Haylie and April didn't have a match that night. Celeste driving with April in the passenger seat and Haylie in the backseat behind her, all three instantly turning the music on and jamming out as they pulled from the arena lot. But not even 10 minutes on the road, Celeste turned the music down and began questioning Haylie about the night before.

"Start talking, Haylie."

"About what exactly?" Haylie asked, acting clueless as ever.

"Don't start with that crap. You know exactly what I'm talking about so we're waiting," Celeste said, stopping at a redlight and looking back at her with a smirk.

Celeste and April were her bestest female friends and she didn't feel like lying to them anymore, but was she ready to spill out something like this? She knew they'd keep her secrets hidden, but she only kept things from them because she knew how they were, especially Celeste.

"I don't understand what you are on about. I mean, what exactly did you see at the club?"

"I saw how cozy you and Jon were lastnight," Celeste explained, turning back around when the light turned green.

"So, is there something we should know about the two of you?" asked April, looking up from her cell phone.

"What? No," chuckled Haylie while shaking her head. "We were just dancing and having a good time. It's a club, that's what you're suppose to do."

"And after leaving the club?" questioned Celeste.

"I took something for my migraine and went on to bed," Haylie lied.

"With him?" asked April, snickering.

"What's up with all these questions? Nothing happened, or is happening, between Jon and I," Haylie explained, trying to make them believe her lies, which made her feel even worse than she did before.

"We just seen how close you two were, and then noticed how happy Jon was earlier today. We got a little curious about everything," explained Celeste.

"And him proudly sporting a hickey on his neck that he wasn't ashamed of showing. What did you do to that man lastnight, girl?"

"You two assume something is going on just because we left the club together, and the next day you see him with a hickey? I'm guessing you think he got that from me, right?" Haylie asked, her eyebrows raised in question.

"Well, you was the last one with him lastnight," April shrugged.

"He must've met a girl at the club before leaving which is how he got the hickey. Nothing happened between us."

The other two friends still didn't seem convinced with what they've been told, but brushed it off. Not wanting to keep discussing it, Haylie scooted down in her seat more and stared out the window, watching the cars and trees as Celeste passed by them.

As she watched everything they passed up, her hazel eye's started to get heavy and she blinked them quickly to stay awake, but that didn't help much. Before she knew it, her head was leaning back on the seat more and her body started to relax as sleep took over her mind and body.

"Wake up. Let's get something to eat before we go back to the hotel."

At the sound of April's voice and someone smacking her knee repeatedly, Haylie flickered her eye's open and adjusted to the bright light from the parking lot they was parked in. Looking around, she noticed April was leaning in between the driver's and passenger's seat, and was the one who was still smacking her knee even though she was awake.

"Where'd we stop at?" asked Haylie in a sleepy voice, sitting up and unbuckling her seatbelt.

"IHop," April simply answered as she got out of the car and stood beside Celeste who was leaning against the car.

Nodding her head to herself, Haylie opened the door and climbed out of the car, frowning at how cramped her bones felt. Slamming the car door, she stretched out her body just as a car pulled in beside them, the music blaring with the windows half-way cracked. And as she raised her hands above her head and popped her back, the guys climbed out of the car one by one. Colby was the one driving with Joe in the passenger seat and Jon in the back behind Colby, all three looking tired.

"I'm starved," stated Joe, walking towards the small diner without waiting for the others.

"Can I talk to Colby and Jon for a moment?" asked Haylie, looking over at Celeste and April who was still standing there as if they were waiting for her.

"Sure. Don't take too long or we'll start eating without you," replied Celeste then the two women followed after Joe.

"So, what did they say?" asked Colby while walking closer to her.

"I didn't tell them. I was really thinking about it and I feel so bad for not letting them know, but first I'll have to figure out what to say and how to say it," explained Haylie with a loud sigh.

"That would be a good idea," Colby nodded his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah. Tell them whenever you feel like it," said Jon with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I'll tell them soon after I think of how to say it to them. I already know Celeste won't like our situation, but if she really wants to know then," Haylie shrugged her own shoulders, looking at both men.

"We're here if you need us there with you," said Colby.

Smiling at the two guys she's grown closer two the past couple of weeks, Haylie was thankful to have them in her life. She wouldn't know what she'd do without them, and really don't want to find out.

Walking between the two guys as they made their way across the parking lot and inside the diner, Haylie didn't miss the look Celeste sent her as soon as they stepped inside. It was a questioning look. And with a smile as she sat down across from her friend between the guys, she knew Celeste knew something was going on between her and at least one of the guys, and shook her head as they held one another's gaze. From that moment, she instantly didn't want to tell her, her big secret because she knew exactly she'd get the third degree, but she also knew she didn't want to lie anymore to people she considered her closest friends.

_________________

The last part was a little rushed because we're about to have my nephew's 6th birthday party, so I'm very sorry if the update is sucky, boring or there is any words I might've misspelled. I hope you guys don't hate me for how I go with the story. Though you all have some great ideas!! I don't want to get off track again, so I'll just go along with how I have things planned for now. Heck, I could do another story for it to be an alternative version of it, who knows!