Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Twelve

Leaning back in the steel chair, Haylie stretched her arms out in front of her above the table then shook her right hand out that was hurting a little from signing autographs for so long. That was one of the pains she wasn't so fond of, but she never complained when it came to seeing the fans and knowing how it made their whole day. It made her feel really good inside about it.

"Can you sign this, please?"

Straightening back up in the chair, she grabbed a red sharpie just as a piece of paper was laid down on the table, and as her eye's saw the drawing before her, the smile on her face turned into a grin and her whole face lit up. It wasn't the first time she's ever signed a drawing done of herself, but every drawing was different so it always took her by surprise with how much talent the fans had, when she could barely draw a straight line.

The drawing was from her waist up with her left hand placed on her hip and the other relaxing across her stomach, her nails painted a black color. Her top was blue and black plaid, similar to AJ Lee's top, and even had her stud-belt on. From her black eyeliner and hair that was laying over her left shoulder down to her earrings and a bright smile on her face. The artist had everything just right and in place.

"Wow. Did you draw this?" asked Haylie, finally taking her eye's away to look at the blonde-haired, blue-eyed teen-aged boy who stood on the other side of the table.

"Yes. It took me up to approximately four hours to finish," answered the boy, his face lightening up a bit more.

"Seriously? This is just amazing," stated Haylie as she looked over the drawing again, still in amazement at the hard work he put into it.

"With your talent and hard work, you could definitely become an artist someday. What's your name?"

"Patrick. And thanks. I love to draw in my spare time, and believe me, I have a lot of time," admitted Patrick, shrugging his shoulders and chuckling nervously.

"How old are you, Patrick?" asked Haylie while signing the top of the page.

"I just turned fourteen last month."

"Well, all this spare time will only make you an even better artist. Never give up on what you love doing for anything or anyone," explained Haylie, ending her signature with a heart and smiling up at him.

"Thank you so much. Would you mind if I got a picture with you?" asked Patrick, rubbing the back of his neck as if he was afraid he'd get turned down.

"Of course I don't mind," Haylie chuckled at him.

Standing up from her seat, Haylie leaned over the table closer to Patrick as he leaned over the table towards her. Placing his hand on the table and looking at the camera his friend held up with a smile, Haylie took him by surprise when she left arm around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek. The camera clicked and flashed, capturing the photo that made his whole day.

"It was nice meeting you, Patrick. Keep up the hard work," said Haylie when she finally pulled away and held her hand out towards him, the smile still on her face.

"It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you again for everything," replied Patrick as he took her hand and shook it.

Sending him one last smile, Haylie sat back down and looked at the line that was almost over with. It's been almost three hours now; meeting fans, taking photos with them and signing their stuff, and she was starting to get tired. Staying up in the hotel room last night with April and Celeste, discussing rumors from online about the WWE superstars, was a good idea at first, but it's taking a toll on her now. More than one person even commented on how tired she looked, and all she could do was chuckle and agree with them because it was completely true. Chewing gum wasn't helping at all as much as she thought.

Finally when the last person left with their signed posters, Haylie got a ride back to the hotel they was staying at to get changed and grab something to eat. Stepping into the room she was sharing with Celeste and April, she was surprised to see them both sitting on the bed together, talking quietly. And it made her suspicious when they instantly got quiet when she walked into the room.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Haylie, looking between the two women curiously.

"Nothing important," April replied with a grin, her eyes squinted from behind her glasses she was wearing.

"Right."

"Do you really want to know?" asked Celeste, standing up from her spot and walking towards Haylie with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yes?" Haylie's response was more of a question than an answer.

"We was talking about which guy has it bad for you more. It's obvious they're wrapped around your finger," explained Celeste, a shit-eating smirk written on her face.

"Are you serious? You two are still on about that? My, God," Haylie threw her head back and sighed loudly.

"They both keep checking in to see if you got back yet, and one more than the other. It's about annoying, in an adorable way," chuckled April, who was typing away on her cell phone.

"So, is the why you and Colby aren't dating?" asked Celeste, raising her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because you have the hots for a certain Mr. Good, and you just won't admit it," Celeste smirked at her friend.

"You two are so full of it," snickered Haylie, shaking her head. Right now would've been a great time to just confess it all to them, but she still wasn't so sure just yet.

"You must be right, Celeste. I don't hear her denying it at all," April looked over at Celeste and grinned.

Grabbing the pillow off the nearest bed, Haylie marched her way towards April with a playful glare and started hitting her with the pillow. From behind her, Celeste grabbed her own pillow, and along with April who got her own, they both gained up on Haylie. Laughter filled the small hotel room, and could be heard from the hallway, but the three women didn't care.

From all the laughter, Haylie's pillow got knocked from her hands and she ended up on the bed, trying her hardest to block the pillow hits, but it was useless. This is one of the moments she enjoyed in life; laughing so much with friends until tears showed and her stomach ached.

"Now, go see your love-sick dogs before we head on out,. And hurry it up, woman," said Celeste, smacking her friend one last time before tossing the pillow on the bed.

"Head out? Where we going?" asked Haylie, confused.

"Eve invited some girls to go visit the zoo to see all the animals, and to basically spend a girls day out together," answered April from her spot still on the bed.

"Oh. Who's all going?"

"Lets see," Celeste said, rubbing her chin with her fingers in thought. "Victoria, Nattie, us three, and Eve, obviously," stated Celeste.

"Oh, and Danielle is tagging along, too," April piped up.

"Danielle?" asked Haylie, confused once again at the mention of the unfamiliar name.

"Danielle Moinet. Better known as Summer Rae. Where have you been?" April asked jokily.

"I keep forgetting her real name. I'm sorry that I don't hang with her 24/7 and bestest buds with her," Haylie chuckled out, sticking her tongue out at April who glared.

"Go change then go see your guys real quick. Hurry it up, though," said Celeste in a scolding voice, pushing Haylie towards the bathroom.

"Um, excuse you. I have to get some clothes first to actually change."

While sending a playful glare at both her friend's, Haylie grabbed some clothes she had laid out earlier before her signing and made herself to the bathroom, ignoring the snickers and chuckles from the other two women. Locking the door behind her and stripping down to her black undergarments, all she could think about was going back out there and spilling out all her secrets, but she still wanted some time to herself to think of what to say exactly. How does a person put into words that they've been just fooling around with two different guys, and have enjoyed the fun and pleasure from it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally getting away from both Colby and Jon who were trying their hardest to keep her hostage away from Celeste and April, and inviting Anna to join them to get her away from the guys, Haylie and the girls arrived at the zoo. To say Haylie was excited about seeing the animals would be an understatement. She was ecstatic, because she absolutely loved animals, and always wanted to visit the zoo, which she hasn't until now.

Meeting the workers that worked with the animals, and joining the other girls that were already waiting on them, the six women started their journey thru the zoo together. As soon as they began their walk to see the Penguins, Eve pulled Celeste and Haylie behind the others so they could talk privately.

"I want to apologize for the ending of our match. With the look on your face afterwards, I knew instantly that you didn't know about the script changing last minute," explained Eve, looking at Haylie with a frown. "And I'd like to apologize to you, as well. What happened in our match was not suppose to happen, but I had to stay in character."

"Oh, you don't need to apologize to me. I understand completely. It wasn't your fault one bit," Haylie stated with a smile.

"Yeah. Jenna did that only because Haylie tried standing up to her for me when she came at me for no reason. Supposedly she's here to make my life hell," Celeste spoke up, rolling her eyes as the three followed the others.

"Why does she want to do that?"

"Her boyfriend, whom I've never met before, fell in love with me, so now she is like my worst nightmare, I guess?" Celeste said in more of a questioning voice, shrugging her shoulders and scrunching up her face.

"Are you being serious with all that? That make's no sense what-so-ever. So he fell in love with another person," said Eve, knitting her eyebrows together and shaking her head. "No one can control their feelings. People fall out of love all the time, that is life," explained Eve.

"I know, right? And now since Haylie cornered her and forced her to confess all that, she's giving her hell, too," Celeste sighed loudly, placing her hands on her hips.

"I don't think you two will have to worry about that Jenna girl anymore."

At the new voice butting in on their conversation, the three women turned their attention to their friends to realize Danielle Moinet was the one who spoke up. Even though Haylie and Danielle was in FCW around the same time, neither of them ever really hung out off-screen and only knew one another by what they've heard and read.

"Why is that?" asked Haylie, crossing her arms as the group stopped to see the Penguins.

"She was called in by Stephanie to discuss why she interfered the match between Eve and Celeste when it wasn't in the script. With the attitude she has towards the other divas and no respect for anyone, she could be packing her bags as we speak," explained Danielle, looking between Haylie and Celeste.

"Good, but she shouldn't get off that easy," Celeste admitted, sharing a look with Haylie and April, all three nodding at one another as they shared a few words in silence.

"I need to make an important call."

Was all Haylie said before pulling her phone from her pocket and excusing herself from the group, wanting some privacy for what she had to say. Going thru her contacts on her phone and finding Stephanie's number, she hit the 'dial' button and put the phone to her ear, chewing on her lip as she listened to it ring on the other end. The plan was either going to sound pretty good, or it was going to be shut down in an instant, but she had to try at least.

Just as she heard Stephanie pick up on the other end and greet her with a stressed out voice, Haylie almost hung up right then and there. As much as she looked up to the older woman and thought she was one of the sweetest people that's in the company, she was also a little afraid of being fussed at with having such a ridiculous idea.

"Hi, Stephanie. It's Haylie Davis. How are you doing this afternoon?" asked Haylie, walking back and forth as she tried her best not to sound nervous.

"Hello, Miss Haylie. I'm fine, but a bit stressed out. That comes with the job, unfortunately," Stephanie's voice chuckled out over the phone. "How are you? How'd the signing go?"

"I'm great. At the zoo with some of the girls. The signing went great, and I enjoyed meeting all the fans that came," Haylie answered, her nervousness slowly fading away as their conversation went on.

"And they enjoyed meeting you, I'm sure," Stephanie chuckled once more, a smile in her voice. "So, I assume you called me for something, right?"

"You would be right. I have an idea to run by you involving Jenna," said Haylie, running her fingers of her free hand thru her hair.

"You have all my attention. Please, continue."

"Well, I saw what Jenna did off-script, and an idea came to me. Since Kaitlyn and Eve are still in a feud, why don't I volunteer to take Jenna off Kaitlyn's plate. Like," Haylie started, staring at the ground as the images played in her mind. "Have Kaitlyn say she didn't have time to play Jenna's games, so I come out to challenge Jenna myself. I'll understand if my idea sucks, but I just wanted to run it by you to see what you think," explained Haylie, her eye's looking around at the Penguins.

When the other end of the phone got quiet all the sudden, Haylie got even more nervous as she started biting on her lower lip roughly. Was this a good idea to ramble out openly over the phone with Stephanie, or did she just make a complete fool of herself?

"You do understand that Kaitlyn is a baby face, and by helping you like this, you'll be turning face, too?"

"Yes. I completely understand, and I have no problem with it," admitted Haylie with a small smile.

"Well, this clearly changes my plans on letting Jenna go from the company. I'll discuss this with my father and husband as soon as I can. How about you and Jenna meet with me in my office tomorrow morning to go over a few things?" asked Stephanie.

"That sounds like a good plan to me."

After discussing the time of their meeting and bidding their farewells, Haylie hung up and slid her phone in her pocket with a grin written on her face. And as she met up with her group, the grin was still glued to her face and she wasn't sure it'd disappear anytime soon. And with knowing she may get to work with Jenna in the ring, she wasn't planning on going easy on her at all.

"I have a new love," April spoke up as soon as Haylie stopped beside her. "Aren't they just too freaking adorable?" asked April, turning her attention back to the little animals they were looking at.

"What are they?" asked Haylie, seeing the small creatures before, but not really knowing the name of them.

"Huh? You don't know what they are?" asked Victoria, looking around April to give Haylie an 'are you for real?' look. "They are Meerkats," confirmed Victoria, her attention back on the Meerkats.

"I've seen them before, but never knew their name," Haylie confessed, watching as two Meerkat's stood on their back feet and looked around. "They are kind of cute," Haylie smiled, watching them.

"I wish I could get one as a pet, but they said that Meerkats aren't good as pets. They mark their owners and the house as their territory," stated April, scrunching up her nose as she took a photo of one of them.

Scrunching up her own nose at April's words, Haylie followed the group on to more animals, taking photos of them with her own camera and enjoying the day with just the girls. Her and Danielle even got to talk privately to one another, both promising to hang out together one day when it wasn't so busy.

Finally getting back to the hotel after they got stuck in traffic, Haylie and Anna split up from the group to head down to the little diner down the street for a quick bite to eat. While some of the other girls were going out together later to eat, the two declined only because they were both a little hungry and in need of some food. And with not getting some time to talk privately earlier, they were in need to catch up on a few things.

Ordering their food with drinks and sitting down in the corner beside the window, Haylie began their talk with, "Phil has been keeping you all to himself lately. Have you told your parents about the engagement?"

"That is something that should not be discussed over the phone, but rather face to face," stated Anna with a smile that lit up her eyes. "Phil and I are taking a short trip there so we can break the news to them. I am excited, but nervous all at the same time," admitted Anna.

"That's understandable. I know they'll be quiet happy with you and Phil getting married because you two are so in love, and you complete each other," Haylie smiled over at her before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"He does complete me. Like, before him I felt as if there was something missing in my life. Then after meeting him, it was love at first sight. I felt as if my heart was whole, and knew he was the one that was meant for me as I was to him," explained Anna, her face shinning brightly as she thought of the day they met.

"Awe, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard before. You two belong to one another. I'm so happy for you both," Haylie's hazel eyes shined brightly while looking at her friend.

"Thank you, love. I truly do love him, and I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. I just can't imagine it," Anna frowned.

"You bring out the best in him. Anyone could see how much he loves you just by seeing the two of you in the same room, and you two deserve to be happy."

"I'll love him until my very last breathe," Anna said, playing with her engagement ring with a smile.

While the two finished their meal and stood up from the table, they continued talking about whatever came up between the two as they paid and walked from the diner. Making it to the hotel and up to the floor they were on, they made their way down the hall towards the room they knew the guys would be in. Jon, Colby, Joe, and Phil were all hanging out together before they left, and they knew for a fact all four men would still be in there.

Just as the door opened and the women walked in, a pillow was thrown their way and missed Haylie's face by an inch. Both women looked stunned for a moment before their attention went to the guys, who were either already dying of laughter or chuckling at what almost happened.

"We thought you two got kidnapped or something," stated Colby, after he stopped laughing.

"Really? You all don't look too worried if something happened to us," replied Haylie, glaring at the guys as she picked the pillow up and threw it in their direction.

"We knew they'd bring you back if they did kidnap you," said Phil while chuckling. "Moving on. Go get another partner on your team and get ready to lose," Phil smirked.

"Partner?" asked Haylie, looking over at Anna who looked just as confused as she did.

"Team? What is going on?"

"Guys vs Girls in bowling. And we all know guys will win, so don't be sorry losers in the end," explained Colby, sticking his tongue out at the women who looked at one another.

"Oh, is that so?" asked Anna, a smirk of her own.

"We'll even throw in bets because we are just that good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did someone say 'Bet' ?? Suggestions on the bets, anyone? Throw them my way!
The Guys Bet:
The Girls Bet: