Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

One.

I Do Not Own Any Characters From WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), Except For My Own Character, Haylie Ann Davis, Who Is Made Up.
_______________________________________________

Combing her slender fingers thru her messy medium length auburn hair and letting a heavy sigh escape past her full lips that were painted with shiny baby doll pink lip gloss, twenty-four year-old Haylie Ann Davis walked thru the halls of the World Wrestling Entertainment arena looking for her best friend, Colby Lopez, who is known in the WWE as Seth Rollins, and formally known as Tyler Black.

Haylie and Colby have known one another since Middle School back in their hometown of Davenport, Iowa, where he stood up for her when she was getting talked down to by her then boyfriend, and since that day they've been almost inseperable. Getting one another through break-ups during the school years, sticking up for eachother, keeping secrets between just the two of them, and always being there whenever the other needed it, they've been thru so much, but have always stuck together.

Haylie didn't have a great childhood growing up, or a home life for that matter. She was raped at the young age of nine by one of her father's drugged up friends, and when she tried telling her parents what happened, all she got was a good smack across the face from her father while her mother stood there shaking her head in disappointment. With all the abuse she got at home, she kept to herself at school so she couldn't be hurt worse by anyone else, or have to lie to anybody about the new bruises she suddenly came to school with.

None of that stopped Colby from tearing her walls down and becoming a friend she could trust and count on. The one she could talk to about anthing and everything, and have him believe the things her parents never believed. All they had together was trust, honesty, and communication. And at getting sick and tired of her having a new bruise whenever he saw her, he's the one that taught her how to fight and stand up for herself by showing her some stuff he picked up as he trained.

By the middle of High School, Haylie knew how to stand her ground at home, but it earned her much worse than what she usually got. She sucked it up the best she could until she turned eighteen and moved with Colby where he got his own apartment for them with the money he saved up over the last few years. Their friendship got stronger from there.

Just as she went to walk around another corner, familiar strong arms wrapped around her waist from behind and her feet left the floor as she was picked up and suddenly spun around. Laughter echoed thru the hallway as she was spun around, closing her hazel eyes shut tightly so she wouldn't get dizzy. And then finally the spinning stopped and her feet finally touched the floor, chuckling coming from behind her.

"That was one hell of a match you and Celeste put on out there. You two weren't going easy on eachother," Colby Lopez said, hugging her while he still stood behind her and kissed her left cheek.

Chuckling as his beard tickled her cheek, Haylie turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug, the smell of his cologne and cigarette smoke filling her nostrils, but she didn't mind. His cologne always made her feel calm for some reason, and the cigarette smoke is something she's grown use to over the years.

"What did you expect us to do out there? Have a simple cat fight?" Haylie asked while pulling out of the hug and raising her eyebrows at him in question.

"I'd buy a ticket to see two hot women have a cat fight. I can imagine it now," Colby crossed his arms over his chest and grinned to himself as he acted as if he was really visualizing the two women together.

"You sick man. How am I even your friend in the first place?" Haylie slapped her hand against his chest and playfully glared at him, trying her hardest not to smile.

"Because you love me from the bottom of your heart," Colby said with a wink, standing beside her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they began walking down the hall. "And I'd be lost without you," Colby admitted while a chuckle slipped past his chapped lips.

"Yes. That last part is definitely true," Haylie said with a smirk written on her face, her slender right arm wrapping around his waist and hooking her thumb slightly thru one of his belt loops.

"But the first part isn't?"

With a straight face, she looked up at him and shook her head, but the corners of her lips slightly turned upwards when she seen his pout, and her dimples were barely visible.

"Ha. And til this day you still can't lie to me," Colby brought his free hand up and ruffled her hair which made her slap his hand away roughly and growl. "And still as fiesty as I remember."

As they continued down the halls, they ignored some stares they got and the whispers they barely heard as they walked by. Already knowing what all the whispers were about, they snickered together and shook their heads. Some people in the company believed the two of them were a couple who was deeply inlove with one another. Others thought they had to be related somehow with how close they were. But they wasn't neither of those. They were simply just best friends. With benefits. No strings attached.

Having her heart broken time and time again in the past, she built a wall up and hasn't let a man in since her last bad breakup four years ago where she found her former boyfriend fooling around out in the parking lot with an unknown female, and admitting to Haylie that since she has yet to sleep with him, he gets it from other females who know how to make him happy.

And two months ago is when Haylie and Colby started their friends with benefits. Colby's then girlfriend broke up with him saying she couldn't keep acting like she loved him since she fell inlove with somebody else, and he was so hurt that all he wanted was for somebody to take the pain away. Going to Haylie and throwing it out there, they made a deal that things wouldn't change their friendship, and they would be no strings attached, or no feelings. With it being two months now, they're still as close as they've ever been.

Just as the two got to the locker room he shared with two other guys he was in a stable with, Haylie stretched out on the black leather couch as Colby got ready. The group he was in were scheduled to go out and attack somebody tonight, but Haylie had no clue who it was because she likes to be surprised in the end.

Three loud knocks rattled against the door before it opened, and Celeste stuck her head thru the crack with a grin on her face as she asked, "You okay girl? I didn't mean to kick your ribs as hard as I did," while stepping into the room.

"We did say we weren't going to hold back, didn't we? I'm fine," Haylie said with a smile, looking at her forearm that already had a yellowish-bruise forming. "I put my arm over my ribs so all I got was a small bruise on my forearm. I've had much worse in my life," admitted Haylie, shrugging her shoulders as if it was nothing.

The only people who knew about Haylie's past were Colby, Celeste Bonin, April Mendez, Jon Good, and Joe Anoa'i. Those were her only true friend's in the business that she was close to, and knew she could trust them with anything she shared with them.

"You gave me a good bruise with that quick kick you threw my way," Celeste admitted as she pulled her pant leg up to her knee and showed off the big yellowish-bruise on her calf she got during their match.

"You women are dangerous in the ring, and out of the ring," Colby shook his head while making his way into their bathroom.

"You coming out tonight with me and the others?" Celeste asked, pulling up Haylie's legs and taking a seat on the couch before placing her slender legs over her lap.

"Where? And whos all going?" asked Hayle while getting more comfortable.

"I know April, Layla and I are going to this small club a few blocks from the arena. Not sure who else is going though," explained Celeste, shrugging her shoulders as she ended her sentence.

Everyone who knew Haylie knew she wasn't the one to go out clubbing. She'd rather stay home, or back at the hotel, watch some movies or read. Being around a lot of drunk people brought back too many memories from her childhood, and she didn't want to deal with it, and she was thankful her friend's never pushed or pressured her into doing something she didn't feel like doing.

"I'll pass. Colby and I already planned on watching some movies we've been wanting to see. Maybe next time I'll tag along," said Haylie with a small smile.

"We can always get our girlfriends and just go sight-seeing next time."

Nodding her head in agreement, that was something else Haylie loved to do while they traveled around and had some free time. She loved to go sight-seeing, but she never went alone because she honestly didn't want to get lost or even jumped for that matter. Doing photography in her downtime, she took a bunch of photos and posted them on her personal facebook page when she got the chance.

The door popped open and one of the stage-crew peeked thru the door to let Colby know it was his que to head out before closing the door shut behind him. Colby walked out dressed in all black, and had his two different colored blonde and dark brown hair back in a low bun-like.

"You go kick some ass out there, Bud. And try not to hurt yourself while doing so," Haylie chuckled out, sticking her tongue out at him.

"You gonna watch?" Colby asked, noticing the TV was still turned off.

"Uh, of course. Why wouldn't I?" Haylie replied in a 'duh' voice, leaning over and grabbing the remote that sat on the small table beside the couch and flipped the TV on. "Good luck," Haylie said with a smile.

Sending a wink her way, Colby opened the door and left the two friend's alone in the room to meet the other two guys, knowing where they'd be at. Laying her head against the arm of the couch, Haylie's attention was fully on the TV with a excited look on her face that she got everytime she seen Colby, and their other two friend's, Jon and Joe, make an appearance.

"You two are just too darn cute," Celeste stated with a grin on her face, looking over at Haylie.

"What are you talking about?" Haylie asked while raising her left eyebrow, confused by what her friend just said.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, girl," Celeste chuckled out as she shook her head and turned her attention to her cell phone that started going off. "I have to take this. Be right back."

Watching as her friend walked out of the room, Haylie shook her head while letting a chuckle pass her lips before turning her attention back to the TV when she heard Michael Cole commenting about The Shield being there.

To the WWE Universe, Jonathan Good was known as Dean Ambrose, formally known as Jon Moxley, but to her he was just Jon Good. She met him thru Colby, and at first she wasn't sure of getting close to him or letting him in her friend circle with what she heard about him, but after she got to know more about him and see his true side that not many people got to see, she let her walls down around him as she did around Colby.

And to the WWE Universe, Leati Joseph Anoa'i was known as Roman Reigns, formally known as Leakee, but to her he was just Joe Anoa'i. Meeting him thru Colby aswell, she instantly felt safe around him the second time they met, and there was something about him that made her feel calm and safe. It was as if he was the protective older brother she never had, but always dreamed of having.

With a faint smile on her face as she got more comfortable, Haylie watched as her three best friends jumped The Miz who made CM Punk do a polygraph test to get the real answers about everything involving Paul Heyman, The Shield, Brad Maddox, and CM Punk. And in the middle of the attack without her even realizing it, Haylie's eyes slowly closed from being tired and soon sleep took over her whole body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just throwing this chapter up on here to see where it goes. My first time posting on here, so don't be "too" harsh on me. :)