Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Three.

Waking up the next morning to feeling light kisses on the back of her neck, Haylie giggled when Colby tickled her with his beard on purpose before letting her know it was time to pack and head out. And with a frown at how early it was and realizing she didn't have time for a shower, she dragged her body out of bed and changed into a clean pair of clothes for the day before she began packing the rest of her stuff in her suitcases. When they was all ready, they piled into the rental car and made their way to the airport where they'd hop on an airplane to their next destination.

Flying was something she hated, but it was a part of the job requirement so she sucked it up, and did what she had to do. She always had somebody she knew and trusted beside her which calmed her down a bit, and thankfully it was her friend Joe this time around. And listening to music from her MP3 player helps pass the time.

After exiting the airplane in beautiful sunny weather and meeting up with the other two friends, they tossed their luggage into the rental car and headed towards the Hotel they'd be staying at. Colby drove while Joe sat in the passengers seat which left Jon and Haylie sitting in the back quietly. The whole morning he's kept to himself mostly which concerned her a lot, but brushed it off until she caught him alone later and then she'd start asking him questions.

Getting to the hotel, they carried their luggage into the building after signing a few autographes for fans and checked into a adjoined room once again. Stepping on the elevator, it was too quiet for Haylie, and she couldn't stand it.

"Damn. Once we get back from the meeting at the arena, I'm getting me something to eat then taking me a much needed nap," said Haylie as she leaned against the wall in the elevator, releasing a loud yawn.

"Jet-lag, tiny?" Joe asked her, nudging her arm gently while giving her a smile.

"Like always. The time differences can take a toll on you."

"For sure," Joe simply agreed, ruffling her hair which made her groan and smack his hand away with a glare.

"I wish I could say you'll get use to it, but you really don't," said Colby from on the other side of Joe.

When dropping their luggage off in their rooms, Colby, Jon, and Haylie took the rental car to the arena while Joe stated he'd catch a ride with Stephen Farrelly, who is known as Sheamus to the WWE Universe. And once they got to the arena, they went their seperate ways to do what needed to be done.

Haylie knew she had to face Layla in the ring tomorrow night because it was scheduled and they've been training the past week. The women went over what they were suppose to do before ending it for the day. She talked to other wrestlers and staff backstage before feeling drained and headed out of the building where she spotted Jon who was leaning against the building with a lit cigarette that was half-smoked.

"Everything okay?" asked Haylie while walking closer to him then leaned up against the wall beside him, taking his cigarette and inhaling the smoke deeply, exhaling it back out slowly.

"Yeah. Colby is discussing some things for NXT with Vince, and said he'd hitch a ride back with Joe and Stephen," Jon took his cigarette back and inhaled once more before tossing it to the ground then stepping on it. "You wanna stop and get something to eat on the way back?"

"Sounds like a good idea since we didn't eat breakfast this morning, and my stomach keeps growling," replied Haylie with a chuckle.

Drapping his arm over her shoulders, they made their way back to the rental car and headed off to find somewhere to eat. And the first place they noticed was a Pizza Restaurant which instantly got their attention since they both loved Pizza, and without even asking one another if the place was fine, Jon pulled into the half empty parking lot. They both were a bit glad that there wasn't many people there, and hopefully they could eat in peace.

And as they stepped into the Restaurant, they both decided on taking the pizza back to the hotel instead because the employee's instantly knew who they were. Not wanting a repeat of last time where the employee's kept coming by their table and talking with them every five mintues, they ordered a large Vegetable pizza and a 2 litter of mountain dew to go.

At first they were stopped at the hotel front desk because of the food, but was let off the hook thankfully. Walking towards the elevator, they were quiet. In the elevator, still quiet. And the walk towards the room's was the same.

"Dammnit. Say something," Haylie demanded as they walked into the room she was sharing with Colby, resting her hands upon her hips.

Jon looked at her with shock written on his face with how demanding she sounded before it turned into confusion as he asked, "Something?"

"Yes. Say something. Now," Haylie took the box of pizza from his hands and sat it on the small table in the room, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Okay. Something," Jon smirked over at her as he took a seat on one of the beds, untying his boots and sliding them off.

"Oh, you dumbass. You know what I mean. What happened lastnight?" asked Haylie while she pulled two small plates from the cabinet and placed two pieces of pizza each on them.

"You remember all those times where Sandra was always accussing me of cheating on her and shit?" Jon asked, taking one of the plates she handed him and got comfortable on the bed.

"I do," Haylie grabbed two glasses and poured mountain dew in them, handing one to Jon before putting the bottle in the refrigerator.

"Well it turns out she has been cheating on me for three months now with a guy who she says knows how to keep her happy and satisfied," admitted Jon with a shake of his head.

"That bitch," was all Haylie said as she tried to push her anger aside.

"She had the nerve to come find me with her new boyfriend, and rub it in my face lastnight. I feel as worthless and fucked up as she said I was," Jon took a big bite from his pizza, his blue eyes staring at the ground.

"I hope I get a chance to run into her again. I'll give her a piece of my fucking mind."

At hearing the curse words slide off her tongue, Jon couldn't help but to smirk over at her. There was something about whenever she talked trashy it slightly turned him on, and who could blame him? He's a guy after all. As much as he tried to control his sexual needs, he was almost hanging on the edge whenever he was around her.

Spending their free afternoon hanging together in the hotel room and was soon joined by Joe and Colby, they all goofed around and talked about useless crap while munching on pizza, and the chocolate Reese Cups Colby brought back with them.

Hearing a cell phone start ringing loudly, three sets of eyes turned to look at Jon who pulled his phone out from his pocket and rolled his eyes when he got a new picture message from Sandra. Already knowing she was trying to make him feel like shit even more by sending him pictures of her and her new boy-toy, he deleted the message without even opening it and turned his phone off before sliding it back in his pocket. With Haylie sitting in the chair beside him, she seen exactly who sent him a picture message, and grinned when she noticed Colby was messing around on his phone.

Leaning closer to Jon until her lips were near his ear, she whispered, "You can piss her off. Show her you're having way more fun without her, and that you've already moved on," with a smirk.

Sucking his lower lip in his mouth and biting down on it, he would love to give Sandra a dose of her own medicine so without even thinking over it first, he simply smirked over at her and nodded his head.

"Colby, take a photo of Jon and I," said Haylie while standing up from her seat at the table and plopped on Jon's lap with a grin, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You mean you're actually gonna let someone take a photo of you?" asked Joe in a mocking voice.
Brushing off Joe's question, she leaned against Jon and placed her lips fully on his left cheek with a smile. And as she heard the camera on his phone go off, she reached over and grabbed it quickly, suddenly laughing at Jon's shocked face as she kissed his cheek.

"Don't look so shocked, Jon. Make, like, a cocky face or your usual smirk," Haylie commented while handing the phone back to Colby. "Take two."

Wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her body close to his, Jon smirked at the camera when he felt Haylie's lips touch his cheek, one arm wrapped around his neck while her free hand was grasping the side his face where her fingers were over his ear. And this time he was the one who reached over and grabbed the phone, making Colby glare at them.

"Nice. I'm gonna send this to my phone, man," said Jon, bringing up Colby's contacts and clicking on his name, sending the photo to his phone with a grin.

"Send it to mine, too," Haylie sat comfortably on his lap and watched his fingers move across the keypad of the cell phone.

Just as he sent it to her cell, she took the phone from his grasp and opened the camera back up. Holding the phone up in the air, she scooted around where her back was leaned up against his chest and she placed her free hand on the side of his neck, a grin on her face. And with seeing she was about to take another photo, he circled his arms around her and clasped his hands on her stomach, licking her cheek with is eyes were staring into the camera.

When hearing the photo was taken, Colby reached over and jerked his phone from her grasp, shaking his head at them.

Sticking her tongue out at him, she stood from Jon's lap while instructing Colby to send her that last photo, and walked to her suitcase where she pulled out everything she needed before making her way to the bathroom, ignoring the playful glare Colby was sending her. Popping her head thru the crack of the bathroom door, she called out, "Anyone need to use the potty?," as she chuckled to herself when saying the last word.

Making sure they was all good, she shut and locked the door before taking her a hot shower. After taking a well-needed shower, she stepped out with the towel wrapped around her body then started drying off her hair with another towel before hooking up her blow-dryer and started blow-drying her slightly damp hair. Drying her body off afterwards, she pulled on her red matching undergarments and her Eeyore nightshirt. Brushing her teeth and gargling, she finally stepped out of the bathroom and into an all too quiet room.

Her hazel eye's scanned the empty room with a frown upon her face, the instant feeling of lonliness suddenly hit her. She already told the guys she didn't mind if they went out for a guys day or night because she never wanted to cramp their style, and wanted them to do their own thing.

Letting a smile replace her frown, she made her way to the bed she already claimed and hooked her cell phone up so it could charge. Climbing underneath the covers and leaning over to switch the light off that sat on the nightstand, her phone started vibrating. Pulling it off the nightstand and opening the new text message, the smile on her face got bigger.

'Tyler asked us if we wanted to go play some pool together so thats where we are. Get some rest, sweetheart ;)' was the text she read from Colby.

Sending him a quick reply back, she laid her phone back down on the table and cuddled underneath the covers a little to get more comfortable. And with her being as tired and sleepy as she was, she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep that she hasn't got in a long time. And that's what she needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not that interesting, exciting, detailed, long, or still going slow. I apologize! I'm actually having someone help write some with me because I had major writer's blog, so very sorry. But more soon. :)