Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Five.

Two days later, the WWE superstars were in a different city once again and had a free day off to relax and do whatever. What Haylie liked about the the next two days is they didn't have to travel for the next two days, and was thankful that she could go back to the hotel after the show and not have to head out to another city.

"Can you believe her? I mean, what has she got against me? I've done nothing to the girl," said Celeste, fixing the tan hat that she was wearing.

On their free day off, Haylie was spending the afternoon walking around the Mall with Celeste and April. As they walked around the big clothing store in the Mall they found, they began discussing one of the new diva's from NXT, Jenna Lewis, who doesn't like Celeste for an unknown reason.

"You've never met her in the past before? Maybe you done something to her that you don't remember?" asked April, shrugging her shoulders while checking out the sunglasses.

"I don't know a Jennifer Lewis. If I knew her I'd remember her because I'm good at remembering people and names."

"Maybe she's just jealous of you," Haylie suggested with a shrug of her own shoulders, trying on a pair of pink rimmed aviator sunglasses.

The other night at the arena, the new NXT diva caused trouble backstage by jumping Celeste for no reason, saying it was all her fault which the other's are confused about. They've never heard of Jenna Lewis before, and wasn't sure what she had against Celeste.

"Well, next time she tries that shit again," Celeste started, sliding on a pair of dark aviators over her eyes before saying, "I'm not holding back."

"Girl, don't go and get yourself fired over some little girl who wants to cause trouble for no reason," stated April, rolling her eyes as she pulled out her cell phone and brought up the camera on her device. "Photo time, ladies."

Haylie in the middle with April on her left and Celeste on her right, April held up the phone in front of them and when they posed for the camera, she snapped the photo. Haylie was holding up a peace sign in front of her, April winking with the sunglasses on the tip of her nose, and Celeste kissing Haylie's cheek with her eyes looking at the camera.

"Don't we look hot," April grinned as she posted the photo straight to her twitter account, tagging the other two women in it.

"I can definitely see why Jenna is jealous of our girlfriend here," Haylie chuckled, placing the sunglasses back on the small display stand. "Maybe she'd be more jealous of this photo. Ready, April?"

Confusion was written on her face, but April nodded quickly and held the phone up to aim it at the other two women. Placing her hands on Celeste's cheeks, Haylie closed the distance between them as their lips touched into a gentle kiss, smiling when she heard April snickering while the camera snapped the photo.

"Oh, this will be going directly to Jenna," April smirked, saving the photo then sending it to Jenna with the the caption, 'Sweetie, is this what you're so jealous of Celeste for? ;) #Getoverit'.

It wasn't the first time Haylie has shared a kiss with Celeste, or April for that matter, and it didn't bother any of their close friends, or the employee's they worked with. Only a few people knew Haylie was bi-sexual, and it didn't change the way they thought of her. Celeste and her usually share a kiss or two for the fun of it, especially around their guy friends knowing it drives them insane.

As they continued to walk around the Mall, they were stopped by a couple of different people who asked for autographes and photos of them, which they gladly done since they didn't really have to be anywhere. It was always nice meeting the fans and hang with them when they got the chance.

"Lets take this stuff back to the hotel then go get something to eat. I'm starving," suggested Haylie when her stomach growled loudly as they made their way out of the Mall.

"Sounds like a plan. Meet us in the lobby," Celeste said while they climbed into the rental car they had.

On their drive back to the hotel, April snapped photos of Celeste driving and Haylie pulling funny faces in the backseat behind Celeste. They had a full photo album with just the three of them goofing around together on Haylie's private facebook page where only their friend's and family could see, and only posted a few for the world to see.

Getting to the hotel and taking the elevator, they went their seperate ways to their rooms to drop off the few things they bought. Haylie stepped into her shared hotel room to see Colby sitting at the table on his laptop while Joe sat across from him on his phone.

"What's all that?" Colby asked from his spot at the table, his brown eyes staring at the two bags she held in her left hand.

"Just stuff that I'm dropping off. I'm going to go get something to eat with Celeste and April," Haylie stated while sitting her bags on the floor beside her hotel bed.

"Wait. What about me? Wasn't you going to invite me along? I'm kinda hungry, too," Colby sent her a pout.

"Would you like to join us, Colby?" Haylie asked in a sweet voice, a smile on her face.

"I'd love to. Thanks for asking," Colby winked before shutting his laptop down and sliding on his shoes that were in the floor beside his chair.

"Mind if I tag along? Kinda hungry myself," Joe spoke up while looking over at Haylie with a hopeful look.

"Of course you can come, Joe," answered Haylie with a chuckle and a shake of her head.

After the guys had their shoes on and Colby putting one of his usual black hats on backwards, they made sure they had their money and keycard to get back in the hotel then headed downstairs to the lobby. Celeste and April were standing at the corner right before you turn into the lobby, along with Tyler which only meant he'd be going as well. The split up in two seperate rental cars; The women rode together while the men followed right behind them, trying not to lose them which was funny because Celeste kept speeding a little for the fun of it.

Finding a diner that didn't look too expensive or too busy, they parked right beside eachother and made their way into the small building. Sliding into the booth first, Haylie was hoping April or Celeste would sit beside her, but before they could claim it, Tyler slid in beside her with April on his other side. Colby sat across the table from her with Celeste in the middle and Joe on the end.

Wrapping an arm over both women with his infamous side-smirk which only made the two women give one annother a look, raising an eyebrow at Tyler's actions. And Haylie didn't miss the curious look Colby was sending Tyler.

"I'm thinking tonight will be our special night, ladies. What do you two think?" asked Tyler, pulling the women closer to his body, only to have them pull out of his grasp.

"Special night?" asked April in confusion, not really sure what Tyler was on about.

"What are you talking about, Ty?" asked Haylie in as much confusion as April was in.

"Our little threesome," Tyler answered casually.

"Are you serious, Tyler?" April asked, turning her body a little to face him and sent him a blank look.

"What threesome?" Colby asked, looking at the three of them with raised eyebrows.

"The threesome April and Haylie said we'd have one day."

Not having anymore strength to control her laughter that she was trying her hardest to hold, Celeste rested her face in Joe's upper arm to stiffle the laughter. That didn't help Joe any when he felt her laughter vibrate against his arm which kind of tickled, and he soon joined the laughter.

"How come he's the one who gets a threesome? What about me?" Colby asked, a serious look written on his face.

"We was joking around, hun. Nobody is getting a threesome," Haylie leaned her right elbow on the table while reaching over to place her left hand on his forearm that rested on the table, and squeezed a little.

"What? You can't just leave me hanging like that," Tyler stuck out his lower lip and gave the women a puppy dog look.

Leaning back against the chair while rolling her eyes with a small smile, Haylie knew Tyler was just playing around so she ignored him until their food was brought to them. Chicken strips with a side of fries and a pepsi was enough for her, because she didn't want anything too big and then not eat all of it at the end.

During eating their food, Haylie exchanged seats with Tyler so she could be closer to April and Celeste. As they ate their food, the women discussed the new movies that were coming out into theaters that look great to go see together while the guys talked about football.

Leaving a tip and throwing their trash away, they made their way back to the hotel and got stuck in some traffic because there was a car accident up ahead. Not really knowing another way back to the hotel, they waited until the police officer assured them that it was good to go. But as they stepped inside the hotel lobby to head to the elevators, they was stopped by a voice behind them.

"Oh, look who it is. The lesbians."

Turning around to face the voice, twenty-three year-old Jennifer Lewis stood there with her arms crossed and a disgusted look written on her face. She had dark smokey eye-shadow on and black eyeliner around her eyes, pink blush on her cheeks and red lipstick. Her light brown hair with blonde streaks thru it rested just above her shoulders, her usual tanned skin looked lighter from the hotel lights, and her greenish-blue eyes glared daggers at Celeste.

"What's your problem with Celeste?" asked Haylie, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring back at Jenna.

"This is none of your business so keep your nose out of it, bitch," Jenna stated, sending the glare at Haylie while walking closer to them.

"Excuse me?" Haylie stepped towards her, but was stopped by Colby who grabbed her wrist gently.

"Get lost, bitch. This is between me and her," Jenna pointed her manicured finger at Celeste.

"What did I ever do to you, Jenna? We've never met before, and you suddenly have something against me. What is it?" Celeste asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"I just don't like you very much."

"And why is that?" April spoke up from between Celeste and Tyler, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow at Jenna.

"Because she made my life hell," Jenna started as she put her manicured index finger on Celeste's chest and pushed her back a little, "and I'm about to make her life hell."

"How can she make your life a hell if she doesn't even know you?" Haylie pulled out of Colby's grip and stepped closer to her, a questioning look written on her face.

"You bitch. Stay out of it," Jenna shoved Haylie back hard enough to make her stumble into Joe, almost falling if it wasn't for him. "This has nothing to do with you so if I were you, I'd take a walk now," Jenna warned.

"You have a problem with my best friend which means you have a problem with me," Haylie stated while stepping closer as she said, "bitch," with a smirk.

As Haylie was shoved back roughly once again, she'd had enough of her putting her hands on her and went to shove her back, but was stopped by Joe who wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her away to stand beside Colby. Glaring up at Joe at stopping her, her look softened when he shook his head and gave her a stern look.

"I got this, Haylie. You all can go on upstairs," Celeste reassured her with a smile, nodding her head towards the elevators.

They knew Celeste could handle herself, but Haylie was still pissed off that Jenna thought she could put her hands on her and get away with it. Not wanting to cause any trouble or get thrown out of the hotel, she sent one last glare at Jenna before turning around and following the other's towards the elevators.

Walking on the elevator, she leaned back against the wall between Joe and Colby with her arms crossed and an angry look written on her face as she kept her eyes glued to the ground.

"Listen. Leave it alone, Haylie. Celeste can handle it herself, so don't go getting involved," stated Colby, grasping her elbow long enough to pull her into his body then wrapped an arm around her.

Without saying anything, she buried her face in his chest with a loud sigh and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"We just don't want you go getting yourself fired, Tiny. It wouldn't be the same without you around," Joe said as he rubbed her back with his large hand.

When departing from Tyler and April who both went their seperate ways from the group, the three made their way to their rooms. Joe entering the room he shared with Jon while Haylie and Colby went into theirs, with her still being a little upset about the situation.

Making sure the adjoined door was locked, Colby grabbed Haylie's elbow and turned her around to face him, the look on her face softened when she seen the lust filled in his eyes. His left hand rested on the back of her neck and leaned down, his lips capturing her wet ones in a hungry kiss. Grasping his sides, she walked backwards until the back of her knees hit the bed and she pulled away long enough to crawl up the bed, smiling at him.

Grinning at her, he pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor followed by his belt before he crawled up on the bed. Hooving over her body with his elbows resting beside her head, his lips found hers once again as she brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him down closer to her. When she felt how hard he was, she let out a moan in their kiss and bucked her hips upwards which made him groan deep in his throat.

"Somebody seems eager tonight," Colby's voice came out raspy and deep when he pulled away to talk, but his lips began to travel down until finding her neck.

"I think someone is eager, as well," Haylie said while bucking her hips upwards once again and tossing her head back on the bed.

Moaning louder, Colby pulled away and sat up long enough to unbutton and unzip her jeans, his lusty eyes holding her gaze as he slid them down her legs and tossed them in the floor. Sitting up on the bed, she pulled her shirt off with a smirk on her face and went to unhook her bra as he ran his hand up and down the inner part of her thigh, but the knock on the adjoined room made her stop her actions.

"Who is it?" Colby asked loudly in an annoyed voice, falling back on the bed beside Haylie who was still sitting there with a frown.

"Jon. Can we talk, man?" Jon's voice answered from on the other side of the door.

"Sure. Hold on," Colby sat back up and slid to sit on the end of the bed, shaking his head as he mumbled to himself.

Chuckling at his harsh mumbles, Haylie crawled to the end of the bed and slid onto the floor beside her suitcases to search for some clothes to wear to bed. And just as she grabbed an old AC/DC shirt that stopped mid-thigh and a black pair of underwear, the adjoined door was unlocked and opened before she could sneak into the bathroom.

"What's wrong, Jon?" asked Colby, holding the door open for him to walk in, but he just stood there.

"Can we go outside to smoke while we talk?" asked Jon, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get my shoes and hoodie."

Walking past the door, Haylie sent Jon a small smile before going into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. Jon stared at the bathroom door while biting roughly on his lower lip, containing his hormones the best he could.

"Haylie, I'll be back in a bit, okay? Jon and I are going outside for a smoke," Colby said through the bathroom door, pulling on his black hoodie.

"Okay. You two be careful," Haylie said, stripping from the clothes she already had on.

Hearing the adjoining door close and the quietness in their room, Haylie sighed to herself as she pulled on her AC/DC shirt and black underwear, not bothering with putting on a bra. Opening the door, she stuffed her clothes back in the suitcase and returned to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After gargling and washing her face, she packed her stuff back where it was and sat on the bed, flipping the TV on.

And with nothing good being on at that time, Haylie layed down and watched the TV guide with a frown while waiting on Colby. She wasn't sure how long she'd layed there, but all she remembered was dozing off to sleep with the remote laying on her stomach, and the light beside the bed still on.