Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Seven.

"I have a few words to say to a certain diva, and have been meaning to call her out," said Haylie into the microphone Matt Striker was holding out infront of her, placing her hands upon her hips while staring into the camera. "Eve. You really think you're better than all of the divas? You actually think we should all bow before you? How about you shut that big trap of yours up for once and meet me in that ring next week?"

Raising her eyebrows as she stared into the camera and letting a smirk creep on her face. Haylie noticed the way Matt Striker peeked around her, and his blue eyes widen while looking back at Haylie.

"I don't have to fight you to prove that I'm the best diva in this company," Eve stated as she stepped up beside Haylie with sort of a smug expression written on her face.

"You haven't met me in the ring, yet, so you're obviously not better than me," Haylie smirked over at Eve who rolled her eyes.

"Like I said, sweetie. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Everyone already knows I'm better than you."

"I can see the fear in your eyes. I know why you won't go up against me," Haylie chuckled out, shrugging her shoulders.

"You have nothing on me," Eve crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

"You're scared of meeting me in the ring because you know I will get the three count over you. I guess I'll go find somebody who isn't afraid to fight me," Haylie suggested while patting Eve's shoulder then turned on her heel to walk away.

"Scared of you?" asked Eve with a scroff.

Stopping in her tracks with a smile on her face, Haylie turned around slowly and placed her hands on her hips as she raised her eyebrows and nodded her head.

"I'm not scared of anyone. Especially not you. I just didn't want to humiliate you in front of the entire world when I beat you in the middle of that ring, and prove to everyone that you're nothing but another sorry loser," Eve explained then shoved Haylie backwards with a smirk while saying, "See you next week."

Watching Eve walk away with a satisifed smile, Haylie waited until the camera crew turned the cameras off and told her they did a great job before they, too, walked off. Haylie noticed she wasn't being used for matches lately, and took it into her own hands to take it to the board with an idea of her own. At knowing Eve asked for a release from WWE not long ago, and haven't even had a match against her, she asked the board if she could have a match against Eve, and after running it by Eve, the match was set.

Letting a sigh escape past her lips, she started making her way down the halls while smoothing down her blue and black plaid skirt she decided on wearing that night with a simple black tank-top since she knew she wouldn't be in a match. Her usual ring attire looked similar to AJ Lee's plaid outfits, except Haylie's were always blue and black along with a blue studded belt and all star converse shoes with peace signs and hearts everywhere.

A door she was passing opened suddenly and a hand grasped her forearm, pulling her into the empty room before she could do or say anything. But at realizing who it was when she was picked up, and pushed against the door that was closed and locked behind her, a grin broke out onto her face.

"Sorry. I just couldn't contain myself any longer," Colby stated as he pinned her against the door with a smirk before his lips eagerly started kissing hers.

Placing his hands on her thighs, Haylie wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and moaned in the kiss when she felt how hard he was already. They've never fooled around backstage before because Haylie was afraid they'd get caught, but she didn't care anymore. The excitement of sneaking around turned her on right now.

One arm circling around her waist and pulling her off the door, Colby walked over to the black leather couch in the corner of the room and sat down on it with her straddling him. Pulling from the kiss, he began to trail kisses to her neck and nibbled a little on her sensitive spot while his fingers found the hem of her black tank.

Pushing his hands away with a smirk, she gripped the hem of her shirt and pulled it off then tossed it in the floor beside his feet. Once the shirt was forgotten, her fingers trailed down to the hem of his black shirt, and leaning up towards her, she slid the shirt off and tossed it in the floor beside her shirt. Her hands quickly went to work on his black belt as his hands slid up and down her soft thighs.

"I thought you didn't wanna do this backstage at the arena?" Colby chuckled out while watching her undo his belt then work on unbuttoning his pants.

Not answering his question, she only stood up and, with his help, tucked his black pants and boxer briefs down to his ankles. His lusty eyes watched her as she lifted her skirt and slid down her black panties, stepping out of them and grasping onto his shoulders while she went to straddle him again, but was stopped. After grabbing his pants and digging into his wallet where he pulled out a condom, he opened it quickly and slid it on with a smirk before she finally straddled him. His hard penis slid into her already wet vagina, and she threw her head back as he grasped her hips and started a rhythm while both of them moaned in pure ecstasy and pleasure.

After a few mintues and reaching their climax, she leaned up to let him slip out of her then sat down beside him, both of them trying to catch their breathes. When finally recovering and cleaning theirselves up in the small bathroom the room had, they settled down beside one another on the couch in satisfaction.

"So, what happened the other night? You fell asleep before I could ask you," asked Colby while fixing his shirt then leaned back against the couch.

"What do you mean?" asked Haylie as if she didn't know what he was talking about, fiddling her fingers together that was placed in her lap.

"You and Jon," Colby answered, looking over at her with raised eyebrows.

"Well. I gave him a massage then we started kissing, but he pulled away because he thought you and I was an item, and he didn't want to do that to you," Haylie explained with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Shit. Then what?" Colby crossed his arms over his stomach while watching her.

"I told him the truth."

"You what?" Colby asked in shock.

"Don't worry, Colby. He's our friend, and we can trust him with our secret," Haylie assured him, reaching over and patting his thigh.

"I hope," Colby shook his head then stared over at her, his eyes scanning over her body. "Why the hell did he pull away from a hot piece of ass like you?"

Raising her eyebrows and leaning back on the couch as she crossed her arms over her chest, she asked, "So, I'm a hot piece of ass now? Why don't you just go on with calling me a slut because that's what it sounds like you're saying," with a shake of her head.

"Come on, babe. You and I both know you're far from being a fucking slut. Don't ever say you're like a slut ever again, you hear me?" Colby asked as he leaned over on the couch and gripped her chin with his thumb and index finger to make her look at him so she could see he was being serious.

"Or what?" Haylie smirked at him.

"I'll have to punish you," Colby joked with a wink.

The sound of Colby's phone ringing loudly and alerting him of a new text message, Haylie stuck her tongue out at him and brought her legs up to lay across his lap as he pulled out his phone. With one hand resting on her leg, he opened the message and rolled his eyes after reading the message from Jon.

"I gotta go finish getting ready because it's almost time for us to go serve justice," Colby stated, sending Jon a message back before sliding his phone back into the case hooked on his belt.

"Play nice," Haylie said sending him a wink.

While walking towards the door, they stole a few more kisses before finally opening the door and going seperate ways with smiles on their faces. Smoothing down her skirt in habit, Haylie walked down the halls in search of Celeste or April. She felt a little rebellious with what she just done with Colby, and she couldn't contain the grin that slid on her face as she was slightly turned on that they really done a quickie backstage where they could've easily got caught.

Turning the corner, she almost ran into none other than Phil Brooks who had his hands placed on the wall and was stretching his legs out. When he stood up straight with his usual smile, she walked past him to the table on the other side of him and hopped up on it where she sat idian style with her hands clasped together on her legs.

"I saw your promo with Eve earlier. I gotta hand it to you; You've got some great mic skills for someone like yourself," Phil said while kneeling towards the wall and stretching his leg out behind him then doing the same with the other leg.

"Hm. And what exactly is that suppose to mean?" Haylie asked, tilting her head a little to the left side.

"A shy person who gets nervous while in front of a crowd. I'm still wondering how and why you're even in this company," Phil stood back up, chuckling at the look she gave him.

It was true. She was very self-cautious with herself, and had a slight fear of being put on the spot, but the last couple of months she's grown use to everything more and has mostly gotten over the fear.

"I've grown out of the fear some-what. And thanks for the compliment, I guess," Haylie said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Did you have fun with Mr. Lopez?" Phil asked with a smirk, stretching his arms back behind him.

"What?" Haylie asked in confusion.

"I'm not as dumb as most of these people around here. I see things perfectly," answered Phil, watching her closely.

"I don't even know what you're talking about," Haylie shrugged her shoulders with a slight chuckle, her eye's looking everywhere else, but at him.

"I seen Colby pull you into that room not long ago, and I was about to come see what you two were up to, but with what I heard thru the door," Phil said while holding his hands up in the air and chuckling.

"And what exactly did you hear, Mr. Brooks?"

"You should know what I could've heard coming from that room," Phil sent her a wink which made her roll her eyes. "I have a question that's been bugging me though."

"Go on."

"How come you two don't want people to know you're dating? I mean, a lot of people back here are wanting it to happen anyway, so why keep it a secret?" Phil asked, crossing his arms over his chest and squinting his eyes at her.

"Because we aren't dating," Haylie answered, staring into his eyes to let him know she wasn't lying.

"So you're just fooling around?" Phil raised his eyebrows.

Chuckling at how confused he looked and sounded right now, Haylie shook her head and leaned back with her palms on the table behind her while saying, "You saw Colby pull me in a room. That's all you saw, Phil," with a smile.

Squinting his eyes at her again, Phil knew she was hiding something that had to do with her and Colby, and he wasn't sure why she keeping it a secret from him. Sure, they wasn't that close of friends and hardly talked one on one much, but he was still curious as to what it was she was keeping hidden from him. And with part of what he saw, and heard thru the door, he had a feeling he already knew.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? We might not be that close or talk much, but you can trust me to keep a secret," Phil explained, a serious expression on his face.

"I know," Haylie nodded, sending him a small smile.

"And you're still not going to tell me," Phil said, nodding his head and sighed. "You love him. He loves you. Whats stopping you two from being in a real relationship?"

"We love eachother, but not in that way. We have a rule that they'll be no feelings involved, and we actually like not having strings attached," Haylie admitted, already knowing he knew and there wasn't a sense in lying anymore.

"No feelings involved now, but you just wait a little longer and they'll be involved in no time. Then what's going to happen?" Phil asked, walking closer and leaning back against the wall in front of her.

"Like I said. There won't be any feelings getting involved between us."

"That's what they always say," Phil stated with a chuckle.

"Who?"

"I don't know. People who'd rather fool around and not worry about a relationship. Feelings always appear whether you want them to or not," Phil said, shrugging his shoulders.

Biting gently on her lip as she listened to his words, Haylie knew what he was talking about, but didn't want to believe them because it wouldn't happen with her and Colby. They don't see one another as anything more or less than a best friend, and knew they could walk away from the deal they made at any time if they wanted.

"Just be careful, Haylie," Phil patted her knee with a small smile before he began walking down the hall towards the gorilla with a slight wave back at her.

With a frown on her face, Haylie turned to where her back was leaning against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest. Still biting her lower lip, thoughts began to float around in her head at Phil's words and she wasn't sure what to really think. There was a possibility that feelings could suddenly show up, but she was definitely not letting that happen.

Sitting there lost in her thoughts, she was suddenly brought back to reality when she heard a door down the hall slam shut and echo off the walls loudly. Not knowing how long she sat there, she hopped off the table and made her way back to the locker room with a sigh.

"We figured we'd go ahead and head to the next city. We'll have time to get some rest and also the rest of the day off to do whatever since we aren't scheduled for anything," Colby explained just as Haylie stepped into the room to see them packing their bags.

"Sounds fine with me," Haylie sat on the couch with another sigh, crossing her legs together at her ankles and watching the guys.

"What's wrong with you?" Joe asked, pulling on his jacket.

Shrugging her shoulders lazily, she waited until they was ready before getting up with the help of Colby and made their way out of the building. Sliding into the back beside Jon, she instantly put her pillow against the window and stretched out where her feet layed on Jon's lap, getting comfortable for the long trip. All she remembered was Colby and Joe talking about some fans out in the crowd and Jon rubbing her legs softly before sleep took over her body in no time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucked!